• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

O.H.S.N.A.P. 3 August 11th, get some! URGENT UPDATE!!!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Ill take that mm.

I want this tourny to be BIG!! I wanna get Darkrain's crew over here , thatd be tight. Oh, SE, uhh, nevermind.

We still need more Cubes/TVs/ VCRs. Dont be cheap *****es aight.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
Well according to Rasta, I have the gayest Samus, somehow even gayer than yours and Shade's.

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Alright, here's the deal: I'll play all three of your Samuses, and I'll decide whose is the gayest, seeing as how I'm an expert on the subject.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Alright, here's the deal: I'll play all three of your Samuses, and I'll decide whose is the gayest, seeing as how I'm an expert on the subject.
Hmm I used to be considered the best samus main in texas but i sorta stopped maining her lol so now my samus is losing to like 4 other samus players >_>. So I will work on my samus like mad before this tourny.

Smash Cadet
Anytime you ask a church if you can host it there, start with " Hi, we're part of a program to provide fun and safe activities for kids. Our mission is to keep kids drug free."

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, I tried to rent out a community center (in other words a public place that shouldn't descriminate) for a MOAST circut tournament here in Magnolia and the lady was quick with the, "And you guys know no drinking or drugs are allowed on the premisis right?"... ...

and I was dressed nicely and acting very professional...

When did competitve gaming get a bad stereotype?

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I had no idea we already had a thread up for this...
I don't think I can bring much,
Maybe I'll bring a real hacky sack so the OOSers don't have to scavenge for various items to make one out of.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
....We made the hacky sack, GT.

i wish i could bring a setup, but i really have nothing to bring.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
1) no one from the east coast would come unless the pot was like $1k
2) yes, i'll be at this, and it will be literally a week or two before i leave OK for college
3) would you like any help, babac? if so, just IM or PM me.
4) i vote for saturday, 1-day tourny, where 1v1 takes place 1st, and 2v2 takes place after. crews should commence if we have time. also, we should set time limits for the beginnings of rounds to start (5 minute grace period maybe), and make sure that particular people aren't holding the schedule back, e.g. zinth and kos-mos eating for an hour. if you're not there for your match, you forfeit. if both people miss, we flip a coin to see who forfeits that round, and the other person moves on just to forfeit the next round. also, things rounds be done uniformally (like round 1- section 1, round 1- section 2, losers round 1, winners round 1, losers round 2, winners round 2, etc.).
5) extra money should be split evenly into the "doubles pot" and "singles pot." both pots should be split 60/30/10 or 60/25/10/5 depending on the turnout rate (over 50 or 60 people we may want to have 4 recipients)
6) i can house 0 people since i'll have moved into a small apartment before college by then. sorry san antonio/crystal city :(
7) 20 stock, items on high.

okay, maybe one of those wasn't a serious note.

Gravity

Smash Ace
you should compile a list of people who said they will come, and a list of people who said they want to come....too lazy to do it myself

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I feel its too early for that right now, but if somebody else wants to do it, then be my guess.

Im still looking for a venue.

nopants

Smash Apprentice
You could hold it at my house, that way we could have a pillow fight after 1v1s.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
So whos ready for no entry frees, free food, 200+ people, and free Wii door prizes???

OHSNAP3 will have NONE of these!

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Unfortunately not...Everybody at OHSNAP3 is going to have to take a 3 hour road trip to Kansas for Old Chicago.

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
because those require something no oklahoman smasher can spare right now, money.

Gravity

Smash Ace
hmm, im voting we have 1v1 and 2v2 on the same day...so i dont have to choose if i can only make one day, and noone else will either. if there even is a second day it can be friendlies, low tier, crews, maybe other fighting games whatever....
but if i had to choose between 2v2 and 1v1 id choose 2v2.

anyway, this thread kind of got slow...

may is almost over, and then 2 more months, and then its august. hellz yeah...or something...

Top Bottom