• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NYTE SW Regional REGISTER!! Axe B-Day, M2K, STAB, Twins!- IMPULSE Circuit

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Thanks for posting that.

M2K being a boss, as usual.

Good **** s2j and Tai.

Hyped for vids.
Pools matches were more hype than most the bracket ones.

I think everyone was tired and such on day 2 and some tournament complaints though I personally wouldn't know about those *shrug*.

Just wait for s2j vs Tai and Silly Kyle vs WestBallz. Those got pretty hype lol.

WestBallz

Smash Ace
Worst tournament ive ever been to. ABSOLUTE TRASH.
RUNNING A TOURNEY IS ONE OF THE EASIEST THINGS TO DO AND U ****ED IT UP. NO REMORSE FOR THIS ASSWHOLE POST cause u ****ed up one of the easiest things to do. CALL OUT MATCHES HOW HARD CAN THAT ****IN REALLY BE?!?!?! U ALSO DIDNT PAY OUT THE CORRECT AMOUNT AND WE ALL KNO U WENT NEGATIVE HOSTING THIS TOURNEY! YOU PROBABLY TOOK MONEY OUT OF THE PRIZE POOL TO PAY FOR UR **** UP! AND I STILL HAVE YET TO GET MY MONEY THAT U SUPPOSEDLY SENT ME AND I HAD TO PAY ****ING TWICE. UR AN ABOSULUTE **** UP!

Cassio

Smash Master
How many people entered each event? I heard there only needed to be 50 entrants to cover costs.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
RUNNING A TOURNEY IS ONE OF THE EASIEST THINGS TO DO AND U ****ED IT UP. NO REMORSE FOR THIS ASSWHOLE POST cause u ****ed up one of the easiest things to do. CALL OUT MATCHES HOW HARD CAN THAT ****IN REALLY BE?!?!?! U ALSO DIDNT PAY OUT THE CORRECT AMOUNT AND WE ALL KNO U WENT NEGATIVE HOSTING THIS TOURNEY! YOU PROBABLY TOOK MONEY OUT OF THE PRIZE POOL TO PAY FOR UR **** UP! AND I STILL HAVE YET TO GET MY MONEY THAT U SUPPOSEDLY SENT ME AND I HAD TO PAY ****ING TWICE. UR AN ABOSULUTE **** UP!
Can't tell if trolling, joking, or serious.

:phone:

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Relax, bro. I understand you're mad about your money and stuff but Elvis is a good guy, I'm sure he'll take whatever steps necessary to make sure you receive it.

Admittedly the tourney had a few problems but I'm just sayin' nobody said anything there in person when it would have been an easier fix, they waited until after on smashboards where problems have to be fixed over the internet.

Bing

Smash Master
Oh dear.

Well wobbles and axe won the stipend for the record.

Sorry that everyone is upset about the way the tourney went. My only complaint from a viewers standpoint was the quality could have been better(atleast we had a stream regardless) and m2k being a huge hype killer before grandfinals.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
I did expect way more from this tournament and when a problem came up other people fixed it then when nicknyte found out about it he went on the mic and kind of was a **** about it. Don't take it in a bad way you can learn from your mistakes

tekkie

Smash Master

lol whiners

brawl went really well and really quickly. did the melee side need more babysitting? brawl players just kinda ran everything on their own and it finished super early :)

i had a ton of fun elvis :3

long-*** shoutout post later :woman:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
People *****ing about streams again?

Back in my day we had to wait for a month for videos to come out on the hub!

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
I saw the edit too Johnny. It didn't go unnoticed.

I will not be holding another tournament again. I'll share my personal thoughts in the results thread.

Sorry if my tournament didn't go to expectations. I was there, I was always there, and when I left I made sure someone was in charge, and announced on mic if I was leaving. I wish there was more people who came, and I wish that people paid attention when I spoke on the Mic, but hey, people will just gripe and complain about tournaments without trying to speak with the TO directly, and trust me, I was always there. Maybe I should have wore my hat.

Whatever. I'll post results soon. I have to get M2K to the airport later this evening, no thanks to some selfish people from PHX.

Oh BTW, I have not touched the Prize money, westballz. I even refunded you your money when you thought you was not coming and then let you in after we laughed on the phone about it. I even gave your Prize money to you because you and MikeHaze pleaded to me that you needed money to get back to So Cal. The full prize money wasn't available yet, but I felt for you. To treat me like this after I tried my hardest to get you guys home really. fuggin. hurts. Sorry you didn't like the results. Feel free to not come back. If you still don't get the money back within 2 days, I will personally send you a refund through the mail. Message me your address. No need to be an *** to people about it.

I REFUSE to dip into the prize to pay for my venue. I am not a man of scumbag morals..

And we still finished early.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Elvis, The people that matter know you're a good guy.

Random thought, I lose my **** immediately everytime Kevin and K9 say [n-word] in unison

**** is so ****in' funny

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
My carpool back to phx was full in my small geo metro. I dont know who youre calling selfish but M2K needs to have a plan on where he will be staying and getting rides from. Im sure he knows that.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Don't worry GV7, I ain't referring to you.

I am steaming a bit, but it basically like this: If someone gives you transportation to a place, and just leaves them at the venue without a glance without saying a word, fully knowing his transportation is back in phoenix, how do you fully do this without any remorse.

I live in Sierra Vista, and I got a job like everyone else. I took the day off to make sure M2K has a way back to the airport. I am just disgusted that this occured. This should never happen to anyone, regardless of previous reputations that may have spread.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
some selfish people from PHX.
if you're talking about my carpool, our car was already uncomfortably packed on the way up and the way down. five people was starting to brush the space limits of coty's car, and adding mew2king was just not going to fly.

EDIT: nvm, you made reference to the people who brought him to tucson, so we're in the clear lol

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Results: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=320820

I mean, was there not one person in PHX to house him? Even if there was enough space in one car to take him to Phx, there could have had someone to house him? That's what I am really getting at. It's unfortunate. Like I said, I am the TO, I refuse to let one smasher get left behind and neglected. It's a great shame that this occured. Maybe selfish is harsh word to use, but obviously someone decided to leave M2K to my responsibility without giving it a second thought.

k9.

Smash Ace
Well elvis im sorry that you had to baby sit a grown man number one.

Number two, M2K never planned anything with PHX players at all so please don't blame us for his mistakes. When you plan on attending a tourney, you will make plans to know that you will have a place to stay and get around the state that you are not use to being in.

Besides that great tourney, sorry to hear that your not hosting anymore. Gl to you and your wife.

Jane

Smash Hero

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
ya'll are some needy mother ****ers

at least don't assume the whole tournament was run poorly just because the stream was bad
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

shoutouts comin' in the results thread later

Top Bottom