• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NyaseNya was right and everyone else was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yeah. I personally would just want them to apologize to her for flaming her so thoroughly.
Fair enough, but like I said, I would have expected the flaming were I she, and so I wouldn't need to be apologized to. That's just my opinion on the matter, but if she does want apologies, I'd rather hear it from her than from some guy.

Thino

Smash Master
People over the internet were never gonna accept leaks without reliable source , its always gonna be like that

they do need apologies from us though

D

Deleted member

Fair enough, but like I said, I would have expected the flaming were I she, and so I wouldn't need to be apologized to. That's just my opinion on the matter, but if she does want apologies, I'd rather hear it from her than from some guy.
We know your opinion, you've stated it 50,000 times. If you don't like the thread feel free to leave it.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah... whatever. It's hard to believe leakers when they have no evidence to back up their claims.

Although I didn't really pay attention to her, and I never realized that she predicted the exact date that Sonic was revealed.:ohwell:

SAMaine

Smash Journeyman
I've never called out a single 'leaker' unless they were blatently wrong. Heck, when the Reno & Markman roster showed up and nearly everyone complained about it, I said mostly in jest that since it was the roster everyone hates, then it HAS to be the real roster. I mean this HAPPENED before! The nightmare roster for Brawl was the true one, as the nightmare roster for Melee was the true one. So I'm going to make guesses on who might be in SSB4...

Ridley
Krystal
Takamaru (for the Retro NES Representation)
The Newest Fire Emblem Lord
A Pokemon from the Newest Generation
Mewtwo
Dr. Mario (except if there is more 3rd-party representation, then instead of Dr. Mario, Geno)
Toon Zelda/Tetra
Rainman from the Hanafuda Cards (Historical Nintendo importance like Mr. Game & Watch & R.O.B.)
Every starting character in Brawl
Every hidden character except perhaps Lucario and Wolf.

Rash

Smash Ace
If I were Gimpy I'd feel pretty bad.

But hey, that's life. NyaseNya made a thread about new characters without any real evidence. All he/she/it had to provide for us was the whole "my contact" thing. It was especially suspicious when NyaseNya said her "contact" couldn't remember all of the characters.

I mean really, how could he/she/it have expected more than a select few people to actually believe the info? Pre-release time for a game as big as Brawl is full of anxiety and tension, and the period from November to January was very rough because of that. Combining lackluster Dojo updates with countless new members/prophets posting "supposedly real" information makes nothing more than a big mess, and NyaseNya just happened to become part of it.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
We know your opinion, you've stated it 50,000 times. If you don't like the thread feel free to leave it.
She made a thread about characters without concrete evidence. She should have expected flaming. She was right, yes, but that doesnt mena we were wrong for flaming her. She had no evidence.

Also, Why, ShadowXOR must you post (What is this, like the third one?) so many of these threads, trying to make us say "Oh my god, youre so right man, we were totally wrong, and we appreciate you rubbing it in our faces every opportunity you get..."

No. Just no. You were right, noone truly cares anymore, give it up. Making these threads more will only make people dislike you further, because youre PROVING that youre nothing but an attention *****.

NyaseNya not so much. Is she doing this? No. If she wanted apologies, she'd be here posting, but shes got more honor than that.

Stop. Just stop. Mods, please lock this.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
WTF did the original Peach design look like if they had to have it forcefully removed from a game that contains Zamus

D

Deleted member

She made a thread about characters without concrete evidence. She should have expected flaming. She was right, yes, but that doesnt mena we were wrong for flaming her. She had no evidence.

Also, Why, ShadowXOR must you post (What is this, like the third one?) so many of these threads, trying to make us say "Oh my god, youre so right man, we were totally wrong, and we appreciate you rubbing it in our faces every opportunity you get..."

No. Just no. You were right, noone truly cares anymore, give it up. Making these threads more will only make people dislike you further, because youre PROVING that youre nothing but an attention *****.

NyaseNya not so much. Is she doing this? No. If she wanted apologies, she'd be here posting, but shes got more honor than that.

Stop. Just stop. Mods, please lock this.
I didn't even mention myself at all if you actually read it. Nice try though! Keep up your irrational hatred. :) Here's a tissue to dry up your tears.

Triple_Factorial

Smash Apprentice
I had no idea which prophet, let alone the Sonic Prophet, leaked the 35 until I saw this. I first thought it was faked because it had Ness and R.O.B, the 1-2 most deconfirmed 1st-party characters of the time (Nook came in third). Then after a couple days I got to thinking:

"Why in the world would someone fake a roster that's beyond even our very worst nightmares and not admit it soon after? The flames that... whoever made this is getting will end up over 9000 times worse if he or she is wrong. Flames of that strength are simply unsurvivable for anyone's online rep, no matter who it is."

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I didn't even mention myself at all if you actually read it. Nice try though! Keep up your irrational hatred. :) Here's a tissue to dry up your tears.
It doesnt matter if you mentioned yourself. All youre doing with these posts is being an attention *****, laughing in our faces saying that we were wrong, even though we had no alternative. She presented no evidence. Thats flame-bait right there, Oi dont care what you say.

I have no tears, I have anger, that consistently you post these threads laughing in our faces for thinking logical. THAT is irrational.

Mods. Please. He's pointing out the obvious. We were wrong, but it doesnt matter anymore, noone really cares about "prophets", which is what we named you whether you like it or not. The game is out. Bragging about how NyaseNya was right will get you nowhere, except more hated in the hearts of forum goers.

nyaseNya obviously doesnt care. Why do you? You shouldnt. Noone but you apparently does.

Edit: And whether or not you mentioned yourself being right in this post, you DID in one of the others, one so named "How about some attention for us REAL prophets?" Oh look, you reffered to yourself as a prophet..sigh... attention whores..

RAPEFACE LASERCOCKS

Smash Rookie
How the Hell could she give evidence and risk losing her job, or her friend's job, and possible a lawsuit just to make a bunch of nerds happy. She was doing enough to just provide the information and leave it up to the individual to believe it or not. What kind of proof could you demand anyway? A ****ing picture of her sitting on Sakurai's lap with a printout of the roster and a message on her shirt that says "Kiss My ***"?

Whats done is done, and she ought never return. Just a bunch of bitter louts here anyway, that are pissy that Krystal and wavedashing aren't in.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
How the Hell could she give evidence and risk losing her job, or her friend's job, and possible a lawsuit just to make a bunch of nerds happy. She was doing enough to just provide the information and leave it up to the individual to believe it or not. What kind of proof could you demand anyway? A ****ing picture of her sitting on Sakurai's lap with a printout of the roster and a message on her shirt that says "Kiss My ***"?

Whats done is done, and she ought never return. Just a bunch of bitter louts here anyway, that are pissy that Krystal and wavedashing aren't in.
I'm not saying she could have had proof. All I said, was that on these boards, if you dont have proof, you will get flamed. And this makes sense. THink how many people came round with ludicrous rosters, or even viable ones and said "Hey guyz, my source tells me this is the final roster!!!"

Without pics, videos, ANYTHING except "Hey, this is whats goin down, believe it" you will get flamed. I'd also expect that being that was far away from Brawl's release date, people were still hopeful of their favorite character being playable, thus felt compelled to flame a list that didnt have their character on it.

THere are also many ways she could have given us evidence. THe internet is confidential for things like this truly. Make a new account on Smashboards, and say hey guys, heres what I got and post a few pics of unknown characters in battle or something close to that.

If she didnt have any pics or anything, she was as good as the other "prophets", sorry, but its true.

D

Deleted member

I'm not saying she could have had proof. All I said, was that on these boards, if you dont have proof, you will get flamed. And this makes sense. THink how many people came round with ludicrous rosters, or even viable ones and said "Hey guyz, my source tells me this is the final roster!!!"

Without pics, videos, ANYTHING except "Hey, this is whats goin down, believe it" you will get flamed. I'd also expect that being that was far away from Brawl's release date, people were still hopeful of their favorite character being playable, thus felt compelled to flame a list that didnt have their character on it.

THere are also many ways she could have given us evidence. THe internet is confidential for things like this truly. Make a new account on Smashboards, and say hey guys, heres what I got and post a few pics of unknown characters in battle or something close to that.

If she didnt have any pics or anything, she was as good as the other "prophets", sorry, but its true.
Are you in elementary school, or just ********?

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
In response to the thread-maker and as a follow up to my earlier post...People bite your head off. Welcome to real life. I get it all the time, as proof by the following quotes. So, if she takes offense to it and doesn't come back...oh well. Why should we feel bad? Nearly all of us take flack. So...whatever, get over it.

He's mad that Ridley not's playable. Granted, I'm still pissed that SMRPG isn't even represented by a measley sticker but I'm still going to get the game none-the-less; it's just that I now realize that Brawl has a lot of the same problems that Melee did and it has even added some more to the mix.
If that's what you want to boil it down to, fine. But that isn't it. If he was in, I could at least say "Well, at least Ridley is in..." I have a lot greater beefs than that. People confuse complaining and pointing out errors with flat-out hating something. Look, if I didn't care and all I wanted was Ridley in the game, I'd say "well, he wasn't in" and move on and wouldn't buy it. My frustrations go way beyond that.

"it's just that I now realize that Brawl has a lot of the same problems that Melee did"

There you go. That's my frustration; you said it yourself. So I'd appreciate it if you got off my back about it. I thought Brawl was going to be the smashes to end all smashes. I thought it was going to come through where Melee failed. That remains to be seen on every aspect, but in some aspects (such as the roster) I can see that they didn't fix those issues. If balance is at least there, I can maybe feel a little better about it. But that is my beef...that Brawl at the end of the day had the same or similar shortcomings to Melee.

So I'm going to make guesses on who might be in SSB4...
There won't be a SSB4.

Oh, and why is no one flaming this guy and people like him for jumping ahead and talking about the next installment before the latest one is even out? Seems kinda double-standard, if you ask me.

Unless "Brawl doesn't have the character of my choice" is a problem than I don't see how it's got the same problems as melee.
I hate generalizations. And you pretty much just took the cake.

Dude, i've seen you around trolling, bashing Sakurai, and dissing Brawl, leave the boards alreasy if you're so unhappy with it.
Dude, do you even know what that means? No, then don't use words which you aren't familiar with the meaning.

By the way, I have every right to complain, where appropriate. How about you have a brain and hold the same standards to the guy who created this thread and tell him to stop complaining?

Oh, and by the way...I've been around these boards far longer than you...so you can just stuff it in your cakehole.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Are you in elementary school, or just ********?
And your reasoning for assuming this is?... I've told you to get out, given you reasons WHY you should stop laughing in everyone's face simply because NyaseNya was right, and you dont listen.

Stop making these threads, Ive had enough of your arrogance.

Edit: SinisterLizard, I agree with the first half of your post, but:

I dont feel that your level of complaining is needed. Also, complaining is not constructive nor will it change anything.

D

Deleted member

And your reasoning for assuming this is?... I've told you to get out, given you reasons WHY you should stop laughing in everyone's face simply because NyaseNya was right, and you dont listen.

Stop making these threads, Ive had enough of your arrogance.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Wow i just read all about what happened and I'm disappointed.

NyaseNya unlike the other 'prophets' was right the whole time and you guys didn't listen.

to quote Gimpyfish:
false, and also really really stupid

*bowser fsmash*
well what really happened was, she dodged the fSmash and won the battle in the end. She was right. You guys were wrong. Whatever. Brawl is out already.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
Since the Sonic update, I always knew Nyasenya was telling the truth. I didn't get why people DIDN'T believe her.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
She was right.

Whoop-dee-doo.

One of out the countless.

But all some of you are trying to turn this into is flamebait, and that's where the line is drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom