• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Someone better record westballz vs sion, I'm trying to see that ****!!

Westballz I wanna MM you too :3

LLDL

Smash Hero
Please get that recorded. I would love to see WestBallz vs Sion.

Bing

Smash Master
Have can someone(SW hint hint!) Pm a a projected attendance number and maybe a few of the big named players attending. I saw sion, S2J, Oscar, Sung and obviously SW just by skimming around :)

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
Have can someone(SW hint hint!) Pm a a projected attendance number and maybe a few of the big named players attending. I saw sion, S2J, Oscar, Sung and obviously SW just by skimming around :)
I would say that washington alone will probably bring 30+, oregon probably will bring 10-15, BC will probably bring 10-15, and from what ive seen there is probably going to be several carpools from cali prob around 3. Then you have pp, javi, and a few others i dont remember so it could be anywhere from 50-80

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It seems that javi and I are going to this tourney
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

see you guys here =)

;)

=)

Bing

Smash Master
I would say that washington alone will probably bring 30+, oregon probably will bring 10-15, BC will probably bring 10-15, and from what ive seen there is probably going to be several carpools from cali prob around 3. Then you have pp, javi, and a few others i dont remember so it could be anywhere from 50-80
Okay thats awesome thank you :)

them, plus westballz, a bus load of norcal, dr pp, shoyo, prob cyrain. javi. prob some others im forgetting.

Bing

Smash Master
Okay guys quick announcement. Now because I would really like to see the west coast attend Impulse. So I am willing to put down the entrance and venue of the top 2 finishers from the west coast.(cali excluded only because I will be doing this for a large cali tournament somewhere down the road. Sorry)

If this is okay with you Otto, please send me a message.
Top 2 will be based on points system which i can post later when confirmed by the host :)

D

Deleted member

MMs:

Javi- 50 dollars

JonnyW-5 dollars
Toph- ?
Silentwolf- ?

want to MM:

ANYONE, PP, Sion,

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
Javi told me to tell u that he's depending on all of u cuz he's outta ca$h, so if u help him, we would really appreciate

:phone:

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
S2J lets do 10bux! or we can do like two $5 MM's or something cuz I might wanna try different chars against you

@Bing that sounds ****ing fantastic, you are a champ

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think Silent Wolf said he'd make a donation thread so I hope that happens soon. =)

S2J I guess you wanna MM my Falco too(or my Falcon for G2 salt <.< I'd understand) or something besides my Marth?

Since we're already talking about MMs....

Taking all MMs with my Marth. Any amount, any amount of games. I want to level him up. =)

sounds good bing, ill add that to the title and 1st post. im gonna make the donation thread soon as well.

edit: so only top 2 from west coast (cali excluded)?

Bing

Smash Master
What a great name for a tournament

That is all

sounds good bing, ill add that to the title and 1st post. im gonna make the donation thread soon as well.

edit: so only top 2 from west coast (cali excluded)?
Basically top 2 I'd prefer only west coast just because We'll have another one closer to PP and were working on something for Javi(if he's attending) BUT we'll see what happens :p

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
MMs:

Javi- 50 dollars

JonnyW-5 dollars
Toph- ?
Silentwolf- ?

want to MM:

ANYONE, PP, Sion,
$10 MM!

I think Silent Wolf said he'd make a donation thread so I hope that happens soon. =)

S2J I guess you wanna MM my Falco too(or my Falcon for G2 salt <.< I'd understand) or something besides my Marth?

Since we're already talking about MMs....

Taking all MMs with my Marth. Any amount, any amount of games. I want to level him up. =)
$5 MM your Marth and Falco!

Javi

Smash Cadet
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

see you guys here =)

;)

=)
Me tooo : D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Javi must have been KO'd on all four sides of the screen.

Cause he's a World Traveler now! :awesome:

Top Bottom