• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Stream is up! http://www.twitch.tv/meleepacwest

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Yeah if someone who the melee community knows and trust well enough would just make a donation thread then that would be a great help.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL yeah I thought you were Yu at first but I know of you as well (have seen your videos etc)
and I figured if it was a Marth from Mexico, if it ain't Yu then it must be .JPG

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah right now looking at the thread I'd say about 60+ right now, but in 2 months I think it will easily surpass 100 entrants.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I dunno, I feel like it could be 60ish people just with PNW alone. Since it seems like there's a fair bit of interest from Cali etc. we could easily hit 90-100 people.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
This is going to be amazing. So going to try my best to get there and add to the pot!

Violence

Smash Lord
yo Otto, if you have the venue and stuff changed, put the players back in the title.

Lovage, S2J, Shroomed, SFAT, PP, Axe, Sion so far are confirmed.

I'm trying to get in contact with Javi thanks to and via Doll666.

let me talk to gc guy again before i do that. he said he might be able to get the other part of the building for this too. i honestly dont know if i want to hype it up much more. were trying to have a regional, not a major tournament. ill see tho.

how do you know oscar and johnny are confirmed?

D

Deleted member

excellent

if i win next local tourney or something i'll put all of it towards javi/yytuty so they can come

Yttuty

Smash Apprentice
excellent

if i win next local tourney or something i'll put all of it towards javi/yytuty so they can come
thx a lot man, right now im doing my best so we can go

btw, how long will the tournament last?
only 1 day right

LLDL

Smash Hero
Let me win sudden death 6 right quick I'll send my winnings to Javi as well :awesome:

Top Bottom