• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Don't know if this thread is still active but I have been interested in learning fighting games in general specifically smash brothers for a long time. If anyone out there is in the south boston area, specifically around taunton, and would be willing to bare with me. I really want to start playing.
Looking at google maps I figured you couldn't be more then 30-40 minutes from me, but you're about an hour. I live on Cape Cod, but I'm always dying to play. I have no one down here.

Spife

Smash Master
I think matt use to be south of boston, he's free so he would have been a good training partner. To bad he's out here in chicago, working on kels (who's ***, just sayin')

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
EVERYONE in Ma is just near Boston lol

w ma melee is dead as a doornail

i no longer count i play project m now

there's like 2 melee players over here

as opposed to like a jillion in eastern ma

:phone:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
Gonzo and Armageddon in Springfield. GTZ now plays it too i guess but i haven't seen him since Dissention and i forget where he lives (palmer area?)

i suppose you could count Flaco too, i dk haven't chilled with them in a few months

Umass Amherst is the hotspot over here, no data on that

in the meantime, Project: M Bowser :D

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Being viable and balanced are kinda different things I think.

It's more so the players playing the spacies that are winning at the moment and not the characters too I think. There's a ton of spacie players but only a couple that are actually winning tourneys.

Edit: Are Fox and Falco amazing characters? Yeah, but they're also really tough to be consistent with. Their matchups aren't so favorable as to call them broken or anything.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
the balance is an ongoing thing, they haven't even released all the characters yet.

bowser's one of the better built ones tho.

mario comes to mind too.

and i agree, the spacies are in fact too good, it's the human element that holds them back. doesn't change the fact that the characters themselves are bull**** good lol.

Top Bottom