• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nu Nu NU *Smash* MA Player finder: Yo whaddup?

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
I sandbag in money matches. does that count as trolling? :troll:

EDIT: i'm changing my smashboards username as soon as i can. either that or I'm gonna open a new account. I'm ****ing tired of being called "Shadowball" :glare:

Elen

Smash Lord
I sandbag in money matches. does that count as trolling? :troll:

EDIT: i'm changing my smashboards username as soon as i can. either that or I'm gonna open a new account. I'm ****ing tired of being called "Shadowball" :glare:
You'll still be Shadowball. Now and forever.

Spife do you think you could add an email for me as contact info? I don't really use messaging clients anymore. If so, Drumsmash@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i'll change the name and not respond if anyone calls me shadowball that's all lol. :smirk: (the new name will have shadow in it anyways)

Also hi sai! Missed ya at the last mass madness son. Lost to a puff that wasn't you

:phone:

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
i actually completely agree that just "shadow" is far to generic. i meant that i'm replacing the suffix to something that's more gamer tag and less pokemon attack.

Crush we need to play next time we're both at the same venue. I'd like a crack at that falco everyone seems so impressed with

also i've decided i'm breaking the curse someone put on me at some point. I've been going to tournies for almost 3 years (as often as i can make it anyways) and i've NEVER made it out pools at any tourny that's had pools. I'm changing that luck **** it!

EDIT: @ the hilarious balls jokes

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
actually he's a lot better.

He mains marth and has sheik and fox as secondaries

actually he's pretty similar to iastudud, who looks and plays a lot like dudutsai but he mains kirby and consistantly steals falco's laser in order to SHDL the bird to death and he gets crazy down b kills at low %s. He's a game breaker i heard that KDJ didn't know what to do against him

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
except when it comes to, y'know... Reach, priority, versitility (since puff's mobility is amazing and kirby's is... not) and well... Puff is basically a good kirby lolmao

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
except that i don't play puff. So if you beat me as kirby while i was playing puff it would prove nothing :lol:

also i have some experince vs pimpfish's kirby so i'm not totally ignorant about how to fight the other pink ball-thing

Spife

Smash Master
yo guys, I"m moving to chicago this summer. SO NOW YEDI CAN TAKE OVER AND BE THE VERY BEST

Spife

Smash Master
i wish I could say something like "don't worry I'll be at every tourny I can" but honestly I need to work and save munnies zzz
I wanna see everyone ONCE before I go though.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
mass madnesses will not be the same, who will i shout stupid **** back and forth with? someone who gets my jokes! first roman and now you! D=

Spife

Smash Master
first 3x then roman then yedi (and a whole mess of other people, like cogsmooch!)

ShinyAggron

Smash Rookie
Don't know if this thread is still active but I have been interested in learning fighting games in general specifically smash brothers for a long time. If anyone out there is in the south boston area, specifically around taunton, and would be willing to bare with me. I really want to start playing.

Top Bottom