• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova's Youtube Channel

Peek~

Smash Lord
Small request, along with the links can you post the characters used?

What does Legendary use to play?

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
and you called Killer a boring player who only uses kirby?

pot calling the kettle black?
u would give killer props for winning with kirby but u try to trash me constantly. criteria for being good=winning games, i get wins so back off.

DMoogle

A$
Oh man, Kirby vs. Link... on Dreamland?

Where's your sense of honor!?
Meh, half the time when my opponent chooses Falcon or Pika, I be the one to choose Link and Dreamland. I know those match-ups pretty well, so I know what to avoid. Reverse counterpicks are fun challenges, and it's a nice pride boost when you win (especially when you win by a lot), and it'll psychologically disarm your opponent in future matches. :)

How often I do it depends on my opponent though.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I usually just charge in, and Falcon is easier to punish than those two. This isn't me being good vs Falcon, it's me being bad vs Samus and Luigi.

I can't beat most semi-decent Samuses or Luigis. There was that one time where I got like 3 stocks off ciaza's Luigi on Dreamland without taking a hit, but I was on a sugar-high lol...that's a pretty big outlier from the rest of the matches where I get 2 stocked though...

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
lol pathetic gimps?

next time we play ima only use throw--> Spike xD
the sad thing is that after these matches he still thinks hes the "more talented and creative player". Im surprised hes in ur clan, he called me out and got 4 stocked which is mega fail. Weren't ppl considering him for B tier? He's weak

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
he doesn't play on a consistent basis either.

And he always sandbags...jk lol

He usually does sandbag, but when he does you can tell. Random Falcon punches all over the place :p ...makes it pretty fun

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
he doesn't play on a consistent basis either.

And he always sandbags...jk lol

He usually does sandbag, but when he does you can tell. Random Falcon punches all over the place :p ...makes it pretty fun
he wasnt sandbagging, thats the best he can do

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
I know, that was mostly a joke.

he does sandbag a lot though, like i said. But it's really obviously when he does it, so i dont think he was vs you.

Vs me sometimes he will start doing crazy stuff like pulling Falcon Punches for no reason...but at the right times. It's funny because it'll sometimes get you xD

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
why did you remove the second two?
cuz they weren't good matches even tho i won both, the only reason i uploaded these is because he was talkin stuff saying how hes better than me and that he would beat me and then challenged me.

Battlecow

Play to Win
So Novakane. Our bitter rivalry hath too long stained the pristine waters of the Kaillera Arena. This internet ain't big enough for the both of us. I AM CALLING YOU OUT, Nova, and we shall play a set of matches, Yea, unto the very best of Five, and lo, you shall not use kirby because lo, he is a ***** character and also I would lose, and you will upload the resulting matches onto YOUTUBE and the world will see who is superior once and for all.

Unless you're scared, that is. In which case you can hide behind kirby's skirts until I learn how to deal with him.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Oh snap, PRIDE MATCH.

I would like to see more of these on the 64 section, if it doesn't cause too much drama.

However, more pride is at stake for Battlecow because he requested no Kirby, so it would look bad if he lost even after that request. And Nova could say, "lawl my Kirby would beat him anyways".

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
So Novakane. Our bitter rivalry hath too long stained the pristine waters of the Kaillera Arena. This internet ain't big enough for the both of us. I AM CALLING YOU OUT, Nova, and we shall play a set of matches, Yea, unto the very best of Five, and lo, you shall not use kirby because lo, he is a ***** character and also I would lose, and you will upload the resulting matches onto YOUTUBE and the world will see who is superior once and for all.

Unless you're scared, that is. In which case you can hide behind kirby's skirts until I learn how to deal with him.
first of all there is no rivalry, second of all it was u saying stupid stuff on smashboards and youtube about me that started this. I avoid playing u for a reason.

dandan

Smash Lord
you asked before whether you were a disrespectful smasher, i think the evidence is clear.
battlecow is trolling and being dumb, but just ignore him, or send him a pm or something.
everyone just need to chill.

Battlecow

Play to Win
battlecow is trolling and being dumb, but just ignore him, or send him a pm or something.
I'm hurt.

That was a genuine challenge, even though the language was a little flowery. And the scared thing was totally jocular.

*sniff*

NovaSmash

3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
you asked before whether you were a disrespectful smasher, i think the evidence is clear.
everyone just need to chill.
how is responding to a troll disrespectful?

Top Bottom