• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Nov 8, 2014] SypherPhoenix's Boosted Biweeklies! - Northern VA (Fairfax, VA, USA)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm wondering why you're posting here, we're not really near NYC (unless you consider 4+ hours close)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Thumbs, pride match, if i win you have to take me to see Suckerpunch and pay for the tickets, if u win u can have like 20 bucks or whatever the tickets are worth.
Nobody in this world deserves the pain of watching Sucker Punch. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. How about we just play friendlies eh

And Max, Ck's trolling succeeds simply BECAUSE he is so horrible at it lmfao

Mahone

Smash Champion
again i never leave for more than 15 minutes tops so i dont see where ur getting ur info from... and i JUST addressed the part about leaving right after the tourney. there are plenty of other people who regularly leave right when the tourney ends or when they're knocked out so why do u keep singling me out? people have things to do after tournies and i play friendlies with people frequently during the tourney itself

all the things u said about ur match with redd could be settled with a money match, which is the main reason i think its ridiculous to ask to specifically play him in tourney. do u know how many times ive lost to someone in tourney and hoped i got to fight them again asap? sometimes it never happens, so if i really want to prove something and i dont want to wait for the chance then ill MM them, thats how it works. to be honest it sounds like ur just having trouble accepting ur loss to redd at that tourney

u dont have the right attitude for a newer player trying to improve, u shouldnt be so focused on one player. try to beat anyone and eventually ull get ur chance to play redd
I don't really want to argue anymore, but i do want to say that i know u aren't the only one who does a lot of the things i mentioned, i wasn't trying to single you out, but i was just stating some reasons sypher might not like you.

hot$

Smash Ace
Wendy's kind of sucks now, it to me.. is very bland now a days. It hasn't released anything new or good in what seems like forever.. And their new fries, ehhhh. I liked the old ones better.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I'm getting worried about lack of space being an issue if turnout is really supposed to be like 30+ :\

hot$

Smash Ace
honestly, i think your "outside" idea will help out, assuming it works out and we can set some setups out there. but yes, space is gonna be a mega issue. it'll be "fun"

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Wendy's kind of sucks now, it to me.. is very bland now a days. It hasn't released anything new or good in what seems like forever.. And their new fries, ehhhh. I liked the old ones better.
...... wendy's got so much better than it was a decade ago. Wendy's used to suck except for their chicken nuggets and their chili. Now everything taste great. and as joe said free frosty man, free frosty.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Wow goddamnit and it's ridiculous with Vist because everyone knows that Vist is the ****ing man.

His trolling is... different. It's tight. All the rest sucks ***.

Top Bottom