• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Nov 28, 2015] E2C 20 ft. ANTi & ZeRo in Hoffman Estates, IL (Smash 4)

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Other than e2c, doesn't smash 64 fall under the similar obscurity bucket like brawl, bc I don't see too many ssb64 tournaments. Mostly melee and wii u...
Yes but there still is a dedicated scene for 64 with players that only play Smash 64. It doesn't affect the overall tournament by having 64 as an event.

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Does it matter the size of the crt?
We probably won't need CRT's since we have about 14 there we can use.

Does anyone know when the smash 4 tournament starts
This is the schedule for the day

Doors open 11 am

Smash 4 4v4 - 11:30am
Smash 4 Auction - 1pm
Smash 4 2v2's - 1:30 pm
Smash 4 1v1's - 3:30 pm

Melee 1v1 - 11:30am
Project M 1v1 - 2pm
Smash 64 1v1's - 5 pm

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Pre-registration is up for E2C 18 on Saturday, September 26th ft. Larry Lurr, K9, Rich Brown, & FallN. The event page can be found on https://www.facebook.com/events/1625996781009034/ and pre-registration on www.events2compete.com. We will be serving meals again at the tournament, and you can purchase discounted meals online with the venue fee with 1 meal for $5 and 2 meals for $8. Meals include Burger & Fries, Chicken Tenders & Fries, Chicken Sandwich & Fries, Nachos, and 2 Hot Dogs & Fries. Share the link with everyone and make sure to pre-register. If you do not pre-register at all, you will have to pay a $20 venue fee at the door. This is to ensure all players pre-register and make sure there are no issues with pools with last minute entries. We'll also be streaming on twitch.tv/events2compete. Help spread the word and hope to see you there.

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Yes but there still is a dedicated scene for 64 with players that only play Smash 64. It doesn't affect the overall tournament by having 64 as an event.
Wow. I've done some research. There are actually quite a few notable professional Smash 64 players that only play Smash 64. Sadly (at least at other tournaments) it is also overshadowed by people who sign up for the big 2...

I only know one Professional smasher that only plays Brawl. So yeah you're right..... :(

Just out of curiosity, where does PM stand in terms of tournament availability, is it like Melee/Sm4sh or 64/Brawl, i'm not seeing as many PM tournaments anymore.

Last edited:

Events2Compete

Smash Journeyman
Wow. I've done some research. There are actually quite a few notable professional Smash 64 players that only play Smash 64. Sadly (at least at other tournaments) it is also overshadowed by people who sign up for the big 2...

I only know one Professional smasher that only plays Brawl. So yeah you're right..... :(

Just out of curiosity, where does PM stand in terms of tournament availability, is it like Melee/Sm4sh or 64/Brawl, i'm not seeing as many PM tournaments anymore.
64 and Brawl are both dead. PM is slowly dying on a local level. Melee and Smash 4 both are either staying steady or growing.

shadee88

Smash Apprentice
Last edited:
Top Bottom