• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North Bay's first smashfest! (Saturday, July 21st) (Across the Golden Gate from SF)

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Crap, I'm not too sure on my position right now, I had to spend the money I had on laundry detergent, and now all I have is target giftcard.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
You guys don't have to worry about bringing stuff right off the bat... I mean the host probably has snacks and stuff, just if we run out or something midway through we could just send someone out to get some stuff, there's a closeby market like 5 minutes from his house, and a safeway like 10 minutes away

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
I have a ride, but my dad is kinda over protective, so he can drive me there but because he is over protective, he wants to see if it looks safe and if he thinks it's safe, he will let me stay till 8:00-8:30.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Alright, that spot is yours then, it's a pretty nice neighborhood, but then again, most of the North Bay is pretty nice, so i wouldn't worry about that

Remember to bring your own controller, and show up no earlier than 4:30 !

See you guys tommorow! call me if anything comes up or you get lost, 250-6081

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
Thanks, my dad is always like this and it gets really annoying. I can't wait till I am 16 and have my own car, but I still have 2 years to go.

SWORDMASTER66

Smash Cadet
The thing is, my dad is a lot more over protective if it is at some ones actual house, my dad lets me go to NCBs, which has a lot more people, for like the whole day because it's a University and open to like anyone.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I guess thats understandable, it's all good though.

Today is the day! Well, later today, hope to see you guys later on!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hello. I'm back from Europe so I'm hanging around Novato now looking for people to play...it would be nice to get some practice in before the SFSU tourney on Monday.

Liewyel

Smash Apprentice
Ah well, the smashfest went well, Hyuga maybe we can get in some matches tomorrow or something.

And to everyone that came, thanks for coming! Good matches, all of you, I certainly learned that I gotta practice up a bit, and I'm guessing my buddies learned that too.

Awesome Team Captain Falcon at the end, lol, too many knees and falcon punches

The___cheese

Smash Lord
Lol, noise complaints, uppity Marin people ftw lol.

Anyone wanna talk about smashing tomorrow or something IM Thefinalkefka on aim.

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Well I guess I will do some shout outs:
Grant:Thanks for hosting a pretty good smashfest and u should look at some vids on youtube for tips on ur Dr.M,nice job tho.
Tagg46:I really didnt get to smash with u because u having to leave early but it was cool meeting u.
Nerv(something):You did great against the cheese at the losr semi finals keep up the god work with your link.Also we should get togther this week so watch for the San Pablo smashfest post coming up.
Baron:Hilarious matches i had with u and your peach is really good so hoping to smash withu more.
Leiwyel:Like the only asian dude there i had fun fighting ur link with my game and watch,the only thing i suggest u do is never hold back.You seem to fel sorry for the other person alot and while thats normal that doesnt mean u shouldnt do ur best,keep it up!!
SwordMaster66:Sorrry u had to leave so soon u could had fun watching me and the cheese own with our falcon team but u did really well in the tourney and i loved our roy dittos.

Everyone else i know in person no shout outs for u ,lol.If u could host more then we should definetly do singles top tier tourney next.I also learn from u guys ,although im over all a better player you guys had so much more knowledge about edge guarding it was ridiculous.Seriously thank u for all the matches i learn so much more about edge guarding from u guys and i look forward to smashing with everybody again.Also The Cheese just saved a whole bunch of money on his car insurance by switching to Geico.Later everybody!!

Top Bottom