• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

North American ONLINE Player Tier List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecow

Play to Win
lol the only matches we played was teams and that was around the first time I saw the name "battlecow" on kaillera. And you shouldn't take anything i do on galaxy as any representation of my skill because I sandbag harder than anyone while playing on that pos server. 5 frames and 50 fps isnt worth trying in.
That's cool; you'll notice that I pointed out the possibility of sandbagging in my tier post. I disagree about the matches we've played but it doesn't really matter; I acknowledge that my list, and my opinions, are probably inaccurate, like those of many others.

Chill out, dude. No need to be so angry all the time. If you say you're awesome, I believe you.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
That's cool; you'll notice that I pointed out the possibility of sandbagging in my tier post. I disagree about the matches we've played but it doesn't really matter; I acknowledge that my list, and my opinions, are probably inaccurate, like those of many others.

Chill out, dude. No need to be so angry all the time. If you say you're awesome, I believe you.
I dun think Rawr is mad :p more of telling you he hates Galaxy xD

I pwns Rawr anyways x) me and him gotta do some vids soon :o

As for A tier...my tier list was made to be more compact ...and excluded non-online people...thats all i can say xD you should just pool all the results together and make 1 list out of all the averages...and just take out the people who honestly dont play any more...we know who you are :p

D

Deleted member

i honestly don't think you should sort lower level people out because lower you get more closer people are

probably better just to put them in a general list, but maybe not for S and SS

cw2225

Smash Rookie
i like how the suggested tier should initially start with S and not triple S. Yes there are pros and amateurs, and one could own a tier themselves. That said a non ordered tier starting with S works fine, and if someone has tier S to them-self so be it. Continue with A B C D, ill be on D or F; just NO SSS kuz lol

Near²

Banned via Warnings
my list is how people do against me, not yourselves.
amon amarth is hella good (atleast compared to smasherx74) and him being below smasher is one big mind****

it doesn't add up because you say it's based on how well they do against you, and yet somehow smasher is above amon which I can vouch for him and say he is easily better than smasher

oh well

i'm looking forward to more tier lists

B Link

Smash Lord
I would nominate Ecart for S Tier, I've played him online since '07 and know personally how scary good he is at his best.

I'd also consider putting Tiger at S. For the same reasons...

So many people on these lists are well known for their "main" character, and thus they are put higher than they should be. You're not an "A" imo if you're only good at one character. I can think of several names off the top of my head but don't want to hurt anyone's ego.

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the love B Link, haha. I've been busy lately so I rarely play any of you guys anymore, and when I do play it's usually p2p (only way to play) with Boom. I just got a new desktop and I'll be getting new hours at work soon so hopefully I can get a chance to play a lot of you guys again.

By the way, Sheer should be S; I do still play him sometimes now that I think of it. Playing only 1 char doesn't really mean you're a worse player, it just means you're less diverse.

rawrimamonster

Smash Ace
agree'd sheer is definitely in S, Hes one of the only ppl left that I truly have trouble beating at all. But thats mainly my abilities vs yoshis since i dont face enough of them, especially at his level. Most of them are LOLIMATILTAGAINSTYOURSHIELDUNTILIHITYOU scrubs. Also his fox and falcon are still decently solid.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
amon amarth is hella good (atleast compared to smasherx74) and him being below smasher is one big mind****

it doesn't add up because you say it's based on how well they do against you, and yet somehow smasher is above amon which I can vouch for him and say he is easily better than smasher

oh well

i'm looking forward to more tier lists
when smasherx74 wasn't ragefitting, he was pretty good.

Tech_EDGE

Smash Cadet
God Tier:

James Franco

Pretty decent player tier:

Malva00

Complete Trash:

Everyone else

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
This is an online tier list, people like ballin will not be included in my list. Some people will be will be forgotten in the list, I can't really help that >_>. But yeah, this is based off of my own experiences online of how well people do/did against me on p2p or wherever I played them last.

SSS Tier:
malva00

SS Tier:
JaimeHR
Johnny
Sensei
Frogles

S Tier:
Fireblaster
Darth Fox
Ecartman
A$
Nintendude
smoke2joints

A Tier:
Tigerbombz
HAMMERHEART
Dedrick
SheerMadness
MattNF
Zen Yore
Rawrimamonster/Marth
Kefit
Metroid
SilentSlayers
PD
The Star King
Legendary
Peek~

B Tier:
Firo
YBOMBB
HolyQuebec
Dabomb
Beast
Rich(super bro)
MarioReincarnate
thegreginator
Denken
Dark Link -X-
Killer$
ZhinShin
Saske
th3kuzinator
Sextc
Kabal
Korobeniki
Surri-Sama
MATTS!
Smasherx74
Amon Amarth
Near
B Link

C Tier:
Garuda
Nine Tailed Assassin
Agent-21
ImNotPro
Shade
Daedatheus
Rossislegend
Mikeyfbi/mr mike
Battlecow
Novakane
mike j

I did not include myself on this list. If I have forgotten you in this list let me know and I will attempt to add you. If I haven't played you? Don't even bother!

I've gotten a lot better since we last played boom and I know your list is how people do against you but I would say that I'm noticeably better than: Marth, Legendary, and Silent Slayers, and just about everyone ahead of me in B Tier. I would say I should be higher and/or they should be lower just for the purposes of list making.

Going off yours, here is how I would order the top B Tier:

B Tier:
HolyQuebec
thegreginator
Kabal
Denken
MarioReincarnate
YBOMBB
Koro
Surri
Rich(super bro)

...etc.

TOOK OFF: Firo, Dabomb, Beast because I haven't played them enough. Didn't bother to sort through the people below Dark Link -X- on your list.

Darth you should start up this console list. I think it will be a lot more telling since there are less variables that affect skill. Plus there's people like you who have played a lot of people and can judge easier.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Not enough info to make a console list. It would pretty purely be Darth's opinion if he made one.

Still need more A Tier discussion!!!

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
updated A Tier imo...

A$
TheStarKing
MattNF
HAMMERHEART
Rawr
Firo
Korobeniki

PD is rusty these days...Greg when was the last time you played consistently online?we should make some vids :o

Updated B Tier imo...

Kabal
Sextc*
ImNotPro*
Surri-Sama*
Saske*
MarioReincarnate*
Denken
YBOMBB
th3kuzinator
Legendary
Killer$
ZhinShin

If i did not add you...we either have no played in months...or you dont play online any more in general

* = I find it very hard to rank this area because i generally go 1/1 wins/losses vs these people

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
I wasn't added to the list, I don't play online ;)

I think the list should be somewhat re-adjusted.

SS Tier:
Malva
Boom

S Tier:
JaimeHR
Sensei
Frogles

I don't see how Boom is in S Tier with Sensei and Frogles....... JaimeHR did not beat me in Samus dittos as bad as Boom did.
I think Sheer should also be in S Tier, and maybe A$ too.

Kabal should be A Tier.

Gammelnorsk

Smash Ace
y are u putting me in all of these wrong tiers ...........................

hammerheart tier children

thegreginator

Smash Journeyman
Boom definitely should not be in Malva's tier. You could also argue that Boom should have his own tier.

I haven't played much laggy online recently, but I might have to put down console and get back on to make my case for a better position :)

WOTG

Banned via Warnings
Surri we can maybe play some srs friendlies tomorrow or after kuz's tourney. I've only been taking the tourney matches seriously and not friendlies. I get fatigue'd easily gotta conserve meh energies.

Boom definitely should not be in Malva's tier. You could also argue that Boom should have his own tier.
Then he deserves his own Tier.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm not sure I like the idea of giving anyone outside of malva their own tier. S Tier is already ordered to denote that Boom is higher than the other 3 in S Tier. But if everyone feels strongly about Boom having his own tier then we will do that.

Nintendude, SheerMadness, A$ and Fireblaster have some votes for S Tier. We need your opinions on that also.

I've also made a list of everyone who was placed in A Tier throughout the thread. It's way too big and we really need to cut some people so everyone check it out and tell us who you think qualifies for A Tier:

A$
Nintendude
SheerMadness
Fireblaster
Firo
Ybombb
Rawr/Marth
Hammerheart
ECartman
Silent Slayers
Star King
MATTS
Kabal
Peek
PD
MattNF
Korobeniki
Near
Shade
MarioReincarnate
ZhinShin
Legendary
Saske
Surri
Zodiac
Denken
Uknown iXi
Thekuzinator
thegreginator

* I left some people out for inactivity like tigerbombz, s2j, zenyore and johnny

EDIT: That list is for A Tier not S Tier, my bad. I fixed it.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Nintendude
Fireblaster
SheerMadness
Peek
A$
Star King
Hammerheart
Rawr/Marth
Firo

These are who i see most likely to be in "A" out of the ones you said (all the offliners excluded)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I disagree with Boom being in his own tier. Beating malva is an extremely extremely rare feat no matter what, but beating Boom is realistic if you are on top of your game.

T1g3rbombz

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure I like the idea of giving anyone outside of malva their own tier. S Tier is already ordered to denote that Boom is higher than the other 3 in S Tier. But if everyone feels strongly about Boom having his own tier then we will do that.

Nintendude, SheerMadness, A$ and Fireblaster have some votes for S Tier. We need your opinions on that also.

I've also made a list of everyone who was placed in A Tier throughout the thread. It's way too big and we really need to cut some people so everyone check it out and tell us who you think qualifies for A Tier:

A$
Nintendude
SheerMadness
Fireblaster
Firo
Ybombb
Rawr/Marth
Hammerheart
ECartman
Silent Slayers
Star King
MATTS
Kabal
Peek
PD
MattNF
Korobeniki
Near
Shade
MarioReincarnate
ZhinShin
Legendary
Saske
Surri
Zodiac
Denken
Uknown iXi
Thekuzinator
thegreginator

* I left some people out for inactivity like tigerbombz, s2j, zenyore and johnny

wat the fail...i was just playing yesterday

MattNF

Smash Lord

I don't think any of them should be in S

Except maybe Fire, but I haven't played him in a while

th3kuzinator

Smash Master

A$
Nintendude
SheerMadness
Fireblaster
Firo
Ybombb
Rawr/Marth
Hammerheart
ECartman
Silent Slayers
Star King
MATTS
Kabal
Peek
PD
MattNF
Korobeniki
Near
Shade
MarioReincarnate
ZhinShin
Legendary
Saske
Surri
Zodiac
Denken
Uknown iXi
Thekuzinator
thegreginator

I love myself and all, but I am about the 4th-5th worst on this list. Probably not A-Tier material :o

DemonicInfluence

Smash Ace
My list for A tier (not in any order)

A$
ECartman
Nintendude
SheerMadness
Fireblaster (haven't played him a long time, so not sure if he should be here)
Rawr/Marth
Hammerheart
Peek ( same as with fire)
PD

Near²

Banned via Warnings
Looks like i'm gonna have to challenge everyone in sheer's A list
MAYBE

P.S. nobody is gonna be able to determine where YBOMBB is because there's not a game where his lag messes you up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom