• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

joeplicate

Smash Master
im gonna be rooting for dajuan at genesis
i hope he beats everyone
i will only root for dajuan vs like 3 people

if there is anybody who i like better as a player/person, i will just stay quiet LOL

hungrybox
any sheik (unless it's a sheik ditto)
mayyybe armada

GET EM DAJUAEN

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I just dont understand why the people who get whooped by them are always talking ****.

*****s sure do get vocal when they're talking **** from 5th place.

SFAT

Smash Ace
thekingzac11 5:06 pm
really? you dont understand?
cuz im pretty sure u do it all the time

Alan 5:06 pm
I do it as retaliation
and im never like
oh herp derp
zac blows
i'll beat him next tourny
cuz im not insane
you'll never beat dajuan

thekingzac11 5:07 pm
lol what is so insane about that?

Alan 5:07 pm
SORRY TO TELL YOU BRO

now THAT'S insane

Alan 5:07 pm
the definition of insanity
is doing the same thing over and over
and expecting a different result
you beat him once
its prolly not gonna happen again

prolly?
see
im already changing ur mind
it was definite 30 secs ago
-flex-

Alan 5:08 pm
LMAO
you silly goose you

Miharu

Smash Hero
I just dont understand why the people who get whooped by them are always talking ****.

*****s sure do get vocal when they're talking **** from 5th place.
its about as meaningful and amusing as the **** that dajuan talks; its all old, tired, and rehashed. its also for the same goddamn reason that anyone even talks **** in the first place anyways

learn to ****talk properly pubs

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
It made sense when homeboy was still losing to me in tournament.

Hes now the best player in our region, and people are losing to his alts.

I feel like people are talking **** to look cool, and its hella old. He can afford to talk ****, because hes in first and you're not even in the money. The cool thing about Dajuan being the best in our region is that no one **** rides him, and we dont have to listen to THEIR mouths.

I'll take Dajuans **** talk over the Jeff/Lord/Lucien fanboys any ****ing day of the week.

Miharu

Smash Hero
It made sense when homeboy was still losing to me in tournament.

Hes now the best player in our region, and people are losing to his alts.

I feel like people are talking **** to look cool, and its hella old. He can afford to talk ****, because hes in first and you're not even in the money. The cool thing about Dajuan being the best in our region is that no one **** rides him, and we dont have to listen to THEIR mouths.

I'll take Dajuans **** talk over the Jeff/Lord/Lucien fanboys any ****ing day of the week.
****talk is ****talk

skill may legitimize it, but still it gets old after a while when its just the same over and over again

and you want to know why they have more fanboys? they don't go around talking themselves up much, if at all. dajuan's obviously going to get ****talked more than other hs players due to the amount of **** that he talks himself, that's a given

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Lucien is right. Watch all the other top players around the country and the world for that matter and then look at Dajuan. You should objectively come to the realization that Dajuan beats a bunch of norcal bums and that's about it.

Norcal sucks... just saying.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Hey you ****ing idiot, stop ****ing up bandwidth with your ****ing pictures every god damn post you make.

Also, using pictures with text that you find funny or adherent to the topic of conversation to prove or emphasis a point is really ****ing annoying especially when you do it 24 ****ing 7. It's an eyesore in conversation/argument and doesn't make your point any more prevalent, amusing, or valid.

I understand if you're trying to be a dumb ****ing troll, but how about you use some inventiveness with your diction and use some solid logic (regardless of how right or wrong you are) to make your point. That's proper trolling.

In regards to you defending people's apparent right to **** talk based on their level of achievement in tournaments, you're a ****ing idiot. There are multitudinous reasons why you're a ****ing idiot but just calling you a ****ing idiot without reason makes me feel better.

You're probably gonna either ignore this or post something stupid in response; I would just like to state that I don't give a **** what you're going to post nor am I going to read it.

HydroKirby for life.

Where's my ****ing SWF warning?

Shroomed

Smash Master
Lucien is right. Watch all the other top players around the country and the world for that matter and then look at Dajuan. You should objectively come to the realization that Dajuan beats a bunch of norcal bums and that's about it.

You know what's annoying? When people that are no longer apart of the community talk a ton of ****.

And I do plenty well against OOR people so I don't know what you're talking about. I pretty much lose to the best of the best.

Stop sippin that haterade *******.

Although I do agree with you Lucien, and it's actually really boring. But it's not like the old #1's could come back and knock me out of the spot as easily as you may think.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
You know what's annoying? When people that are no longer apart of the community talk a ton of ****.

And I do plenty well against OOR people so I don't know what you're talking about. I pretty much lose to the best of the best.

Stop sippin that haterade *******.

Although I do agree with you Lucien, and it's actually really boring. But it's not like the old #1's could come back and knock me out of the spot as easily as you may think.
wtf shroomed made a real post.

jk <3

tarheeljks

Smash Lord

meh, whatever the perception of his claim to best in this region may be, he has performed well outside of it

edit: granted w/a limited sample size

D

Deleted member

Hey you ****ing idiot, stop ****ing up bandwidth with your ****ing pictures every god damn post you make.

Also, using pictures with text that you find funny or adherent to the topic of conversation to prove or emphasis a point is really ****ing annoying especially when you do it 24 ****ing 7. It's an eyesore in conversation/argument and doesn't make your point any more prevalent, amusing, or valid.

I understand if you're trying to be a dumb ****ing troll, but how about you use some inventiveness with your diction and use some solid logic (regardless of how right or wrong you are) to make your point. That's proper trolling.

In regards to you defending people's apparent right to **** talk based on their level of achievement in tournaments, you're a ****ing idiot. There are multitudinous reasons why you're a ****ing idiot but just calling you a ****ing idiot without reason makes me feel better.

You're probably gonna either ignore this or post something stupid in response; I would just like to state that I don't give a **** what you're going to post nor am I going to read it.

HydroKirby for life.

Where's my ****ing SWF warning?
****in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

joeplicate

Smash Master
so we had a tournament last night in santa clara that fulfilled the criteria for the rankings LOL

1. dajuan
2. me
3. sheridan
4. mikkuz
5. ColZDude

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

doubles:
1. me and mikkuz
2. dejuan and colZdude
3. i forgot

for official results, message tawm, for he has the tio file

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Isn't it funny how easily someone who talks themselves up so much gets bent out of shape so easily by an old fart like myself.

I'll ****ing 100$ MM you. Let's roll.

Also, the community is for life if you have a love for the game. I don't attend tournaments by choice, but guaranteed if I want to hang out with some TRUE OG Smashers, we'd have a blast. You don't know **** about the community kid.

And it's pretty ****ing hard to talk **** against someone who didn't even bring you up as the root of the issue in the first place. You're just a contributing point to the stupid argument, nothing more. I think you need to keep your ego in check little boy and if you were standing up for your friend or some ****... LMAO, chivalry at its finest. Just come to the realization that the community doesn't revolve around you just because a group of your peers designates you king of **** mountain.

Get back to me when you've learned your place.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Learning how to spell is also pretty slick.

And how about you, ****ing fairy boy? 100$ MM? Or do all you little school boy ******s just sit around fapping off to your own abysmal online rhetoric with balls too tiny to take on a challenge? Come on, this is easy money for the elite of **** mountain, right?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I unfortunately couldnt find a "fairy boy" so you'll have to settle for Doom on a unicorn.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Isn't it funny how easily someone who talks themselves up so much gets bent out of shape so easily by an old fart like myself.

I'll ****ing 100$ MM you. Let's roll.

Also, the community is for life if you have a love for the game. I don't attend tournaments by choice, but guaranteed if I want to hang out with some TRUE OG Smashers, we'd have a blast. You don't know **** about the community kid.

And it's pretty ****ing hard to talk **** against someone who didn't even bring you up as the root of the issue in the first place. You're just a contributing point to the stupid argument, nothing more. I think you need to keep your ego in check little boy and if you were standing up for your friend or some ****... LMAO, chivalry at its finest. Just come to the realization that the community doesn't revolve around you just because a group of your peers designates you king of **** mountain.

Get back to me when you've learned your place.

So you're apart of the Norcal community even though we never see you and we probably will never see you at another tournament? Dude, you USED to be part of the community. I'm pretty sure I know plenty about the CURRENT community, you can reminisce all you want about the past. I also never said anything about being the center of the community, I merely stated the fact that I am currently the best even if we have "hidden" talent.

And I'm not bent out of shape, it's just:

I'd be glad to take $100 from you.

Top Bottom