• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NorCal Melee Power Rankings - Summer '15 Update - In Sickness and In Filth

yo norcal. you guys should try and make it to that TAG tourney. wa is bout to go and id like to play some of you guys so i can get some good practice before genesis

DarrellD

Smash Ace
Dear Norcal,
I wanted to make a quick post and say that Shroom or Da4Uan or how ever the **** you spell his name is such a fat mediocre piece of ****. Stupid short ****.
As a region we really need to step it up enough to make sure his cocky ***** *** doesnt win anything from here on out. This is really getting ridiculous with him winning. Come back Norcal players, become great and beat this ugly **** back to what ever dark crevasse he crawled out from.

Thank you and God bless

joeplicate

Smash Master
the last time dajuan went marth on me in tournament, i 3-stocked it

incidentally, i think his doc is a lot easier than his sheik

Shroomed

Smash Master
In all seriousness, the only characters of mine I truly consider tournament worthy (singles anyway) are Doc and Sheik. The others aren't good enough yet.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
I think the next time Dajuan wins a tournament, imma just start laughing really hard and trolling people.

Imma **** ride Dajuan like San Jose **** rides Lord.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I want to MM your Sheik Dajuan. It appears to be a horrible pile and I would like to take your money.

Does 20$ sound good?

I'll take you out to eat at In N Out after I win and we can talk about how Mario has the best Fsmash in the game.

Top Bottom