• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

That match looks more fun then the SFIV one I linked to ;)
Meh, it's pretty fun so far. You have access to lots of tricky options, once you get acquainted with the engine. You can rushdown, but it's not smart to play recklessly, since every character can punish/combo for a nice chunk of health.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Meh, it's pretty fun so far. You have access to lots of tricky options, once you get acquainted with the engine. You can rushdown, but it's not smart to play recklessly, since every character can punish/combo for a nice chunk of health.
focus cancel mindgames ftw... c viper is too good... but dhalsim is definitely top tier

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
focus cancel mindgames ftw... c viper is too good... but dhalsim is definitely top tier
There's crazy mind game potential with Focus Cancelling.
My Sakura is INDISTRUCABLE!!!!!

Spam, SDM, and Ether are all going down with panty shot kicks.
i use sakura too XD
Sakura is cute as hell. Maining her would cool, but it's hard to tell exactly how viable she is due to the game being new, me being a novice and not owning the game + good arcade stick yet. There isn't much info about her on Shoryuken yet.

I've mainly been messing with Sagat and Bison(Dictator); top and high tier in the arcade, respectively.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rigel wants to MM everyone in SF4.

I play Sakura, too. Why is everyone playing her? I've been using her in every other game. She's sooooo hot omg...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Bleach And Naruto Spoilers For People Who Care Xd

Naruto and Pain have a talk about peace and how they both want it but have different ways to achieve it. The end of chapter shows Nagato (the real pain) and ive never seen more anorexia in my life. His arms are like stair poles and you can see his rib cage and is on a life support system. While coughing up blood he says "peace will come soon"...sicko XD

Ulquiorra and ichigo continue to fight. Ichigos mask suddenly turns bac to normal and ulquiorra tempts him to use getsuga because this is both their most strongest form. Ulquiorra is dsappointed and shoots a new cero. Dark cero.

Im such an ******* XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I love when people on Smashboards try to talk about other fighting games. Only a very select few know anything at all, like myself, dmbrandon, Ether, Afro, teh_spamerer, LK...........that's all I can think of, lol.

Rigel still wants to MM all of you in SF4. GET AT HIM. HE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO PLAY IT IN ARCADES AND HE JUST GOT IT LAST NIGHT.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I love when people on Smashboards try to talk about other fighting games. Only a very select few know anything at all, like myself, dmbrandon, Ether, Afro, teh_spamerer, LK...........that's all I can think of, lol.

Rigel still wants to MM all of you in SF4. GET AT HIM. HE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO PLAY IT IN ARCADES AND HE JUST GOT IT LAST NIGHT.
so we don't know anything about other fighters just because you say so.... your reasoning is ridiculous >_>

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'm trying to play Sakura but sadly my Guile is the only character that I can continuely own pretty well with. (Besides Ryu/Ken, I don't wanna main them)

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

You forgot Emblem Lord. His knowledge would be of much use at this moment.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yup, just like how Fox, Falco and Wolf also have identical movesets.
I meant inputs sorry.

Though Abel looks like he/she will be my "new-character" main.
If not then Rose, but she's alpha stuff and I still couldn't use her back then.....

Edit:

Inui I'm not the best at every fighter, but I will say that I am good enough not to suck hard at them. They are the only games I play, since I enjoy the concept sooo much. I just never been to actual tournaments and such (parentjohns), but I do follow the boards to a select few of games as to techniques and developing them. I'm not saying I'm the best at every fighting game, but I am saying simply because I make a little mistake does not a make me a complete fool on the subject.

*Crash Team Racing is the best racer on the the planet*

Editdos:

Except GG I haven't actually got no where near a decent level on that game, I'm just really good at camping with Testament but that's all.

And SFIII Strike. I never played that game. I heard it was fun though....

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so yea mad random but i was watching a guitar hero song on youtube and i commented it saying "Guitar heros amazing XD" and some random guy replys to this says

I swear to god if i ever see you i will cut off ur dik shove it up your *** then get a monkey to fucck u in the hole where ur dik use to be. Ill buy u a shot gun pull a kurt cobain. Go put that guitar hero controller up ur dik hole and get ur mom to pull it out with her teeth fuccker

.......whats this world coming to?

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
so yea mad random but i was watching a guitar hero song on youtube and i commented it saying "Guitar heros amazing XD" and some random guy replys to this says

I swear to god if i ever see you i will cut off ur dik shove it up your *** then get a monkey to fucck u in the hole where ur dik use to be. Ill buy u a shot gun pull a kurt cobain. Go put that guitar hero controller up ur dik hole and get ur mom to pull it out with her teeth fuccker

.......whats this world coming to?
Life's a ***** dependin on how you treat her you might get rich.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master

I actually think it's funnier when Brawl heads get all excited over TvC and SFIV. It's obvious that they'll never end up playing them competitively because they aren't good at Brawl when it is the simplest and easiest fighting game to learn that is played competitively. As such, they will always be abysmal in other fighting games. It's even funnier that TvC is dumb and SFIV is boring and Brawl heads STILL drool over them lolol.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion

I actually think it's funnier when Brawl heads get all excited over TvC and SFIV. It's obvious that they'll never end up playing them competitively because they aren't good at Brawl when it is the simplest and easiest fighting game to learn that is played competitively. As such, they will always be abysmal in other fighting games. It's even funnier that TvC is dumb and SFIV is boring and Brawl heads STILL drool over them lolol.
Mario Kart Double Dash ALL DAYY

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
I'm trying to play Sakura but sadly my Guile is the only character that I can continuely own pretty well with. (Besides Ryu/Ken, I don't wanna main them)
Your Guile was ****ing ****** everyone today. I need to practice more Chun Li so I can stand a better fight... :(

Also, simply meeting you today and realizing we go to the same school = lol.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Fifa WORRLD CUP 06' Allllllllll day best fighting game on shelves. chivken little the game is also good, aswell as mario party 5 and pacman ...................... no one cares but SF Alpha MAX 3 is sexy, rival schools, and power stone. GTA Vice city all good games

edit

how the **** can i forget not competitive but fun to play JUS,Metroid prime (for the DS),i dont play it but it really good Chrono trigger.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Your Guile was ****ing ****** everyone today. I need to practice more Chun Li so I can stand a better fight... :(

Also, simply meeting you today and realizing we go to the same school = lol.
Yeah, I was really surprised to see you there 0_o We defintely gotta trade Falco info from now on. I love your Falco.

As for SFIV, the people at the college don't even know the basics yet from when I played them but I hope they get some practice in plus my Guile fights like Brawl: Gay and Campy. They can't handle it :p

I like when Spam posts like this cause it makes you feel like you suck ballz since Spam is better than everyone except M2K around here in Brawl.

According to him: We = suck in every other fighting game???.......

Ya know what Spam?

PLAY ME IN SFIV I'LL EAT YOU FOR BREAKFAST!! :mad: :lick:

Top Bottom