• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

Velocity

Smash Lord
I, got, my, named, change, but, beware, u, can, only, change, it, once, i, lost, my, number, if, ne, one, noticed,,,

for, all, the, people, that, say, i, should, use, more, , ,

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
anyone going to smashacer(or how ever its pronounced) willing to drive me if i payed for the transportation there and back

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Name: Pikachun00b7
County: Warren
City: Phillipsburg.
Contact Info: gmr693@yahoo.com
College: I'm at seventh grade........
Additional Info- I main Pikachu. I don't have a secondary char. I also am trying to play pokeman competitively.
Crew: None.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
its 1301 pheasant hollow Dr. Plainsboro, NJ, 08536, USA, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Planet Earth, Milky way

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Took a while to get directions since mapquest couldn't understand Milky Way "stupid mapquest". Sounds like a plan then. Tourney starts at 12 but I'll be at your house at 10 if okay with you. Oh, and pm me your phone number so I can call you when I'm outside and everything.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Random post is random, 2 peopler commenting on how the random post is random is not random, someone commenting on how the non random post about the random post is not random is random... to be continued

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ugh. I probably won't even be ranked on the NJ list next time because I've only been OOS the past month and my only July tourny is going to be OC 3. x_X

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Just talk to me on AIM or something, JFox. D:

You're in since Reik and I are cool with it. I don't even think it should matter if you're both from the Tunes.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Inui come to my biweekly the 15th you will have your in state tourny.

:EDIT: Opps my bad i just read your post in the other thread sorry.

Cla

Smash Rookie
Alrighty. So the major Long Island event was a huge success, with over 40 people coming from all over to play 10+ different games.

Whoever ran the Smash tourney for me, thanks a bunch. That was an extremely huge help. It was hectic enough for me to run another 6 or so tourneys at the same time.

Anyways, we'll be doing this again on July 28th:

Long Island, NY - July 28th 2007: I Will Dead You Now!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
well, it is right there......

Name: DH_Ninja
County: Warren
City: Washington
AIM: Dw0nald
Additional Info- F zero. I sprite as a hobby. i main Zelda, not sheik. I'm a ninja. Bacon is good. Thats about it.
Crew: None

JFox

Smash Hero
How does everyone feel about a College Finder? People could list their colleges, and than I could organize a whole section just on finding people than go to your school. Do you guys feel that would be at all helpful?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sounds interesting but it seems like it would suck for people in High School or just not attending college. I personally used ctrl F on the first page to find out if anybody on the NJ list goes to my college. To answer that question, everyone sucks ;)

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Question to anyone. I don't live in NJ but I do go to college there. If I were to start going to tournaments in NJ during my college semester and do well enough, could I be eligible for the NJ rankings, or would it not count since NJ is not my official residence

JFox

Smash Hero
#1: It would be in this thread.

#2: I don't think it would "suck", I just think it wouldn't be of use to those in high school.

#3: Their colleges are posted by their names, but we also have 75+ players in the finder. To look through all of them is a bit of a pain. Also those who live out of state, but attend a NJ college wouldn't even be listed in the Player Finder.

#4: I think for those of us that commute to school, it probably is unnecessary because the majority of the time we are at our home location. But for people that spend more time at their school than home, it is difficult to play smash. They have to often find people at their own school, because leaving the school is often difficult. For example, Rutgers has a great smash community.

Top Bottom