• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ Finder - Tournament Finder Updated (10/8) See new thread for Brawl Rankings

RyjinX

Smash Apprentice
Name: RyjinX
County: Middlesex
City: Piscataway
Contact Info: Luda1187
College: Devry University
Additional Info- SF3s
Crew: None

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Name: RyjinX
County: Middlesex
City: Piscataway
Contact Info: Luda1187
College: Devry University
Additional Info- SF3s
Crew: None
LMAO!! My dude Ryjin, what's good!? I haven't played your *** in a while. I still got the #1 headband at Gamecrazy so call me if you ever go there to challenge me for it. I'll be waiting.... *walks away with headband flowing through air*

OneMrBean

Smash Rookie
I'm already listed under Southern: Atlantic County, but I would like to have one line updated, if that's not too much trouble.

Contact Info: AIM: dsxstarx or OneMrBean, E-Mail: onemrbean at hotmail.com

Thanks.

- Bean

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Who says moo still isn't in The Tunes?
Nobody. I was just thinking he should be taken off the player finder if he isn't in NJ.
EDIT: Whoops, I can understand why you think I implied he wasn't still in the Tunes. Big mistake on my part, I meant to say the same moo that used to live in NJ

pockyD

Smash Legend
Nobody. I was just thinking he should be taken off the player finder if he isn't in NJ.
EDIT: Whoops, I can understand why you think I implied he wasn't still in the Tunes. Big mistake on my part, I meant to say the same moo that used to live in NJ
i think moo actually lived in PA when he was up here

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
everytime i come back to smashboards i find a new (or old if i missed it) playerfinder that my name should be in.

name: ChumpMoney
county: mercer
city: lawrenceville (but i consider myself to be in princeton)
school: Rider University

im in a PA crew but not a NJ one. soon as i get my tail out on the tourny circuit i'll get to know all you nj'ers

and sup btw

Magus420

Smash Master
You make it sound like not playing for 5 weeks or whatever is such a huge deal that you need to tell everyone 10 times in one day. I go nearly that long without playing on a regular basis, lol.

ChumpMoney

Smash Lord
yea, but me and inui are smashin it up this weekend now that i live like, 5 minutes from him

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I used to always place higher than Sensei and I beat him the last two times we fought. -.-

Magus, I don't know about you, but I don't just stay good if I never play. It's not only that I haven't been playing, but they've been really active in the tournament scene and traveling a lot. I...haven't been doing anything. I'm not in their league anymore.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
****it Inui! We need to get together sometime and gay it up with Shiek. I probably won't be the best help possible to get you back to norm but it's something. If possible, try to come by Cheezit's tourney next weekend.

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
It's pathetic to listen to you say that you don't retain the skill you have when you dont play for 5 weeks and you play shiek. Get a real character and stop making it apparent that your not that good.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's pathetic to listen to you say that you don't retain the skill you have when you dont play for 5 weeks and you play shiek. Get a real character and stop making it apparent that your not that good.
Sheik is a fast character and still requires more technical skill than anyone besides Falco, Fox, and Captain Falcon. -.-

And who are you?

@Keitaro: I'd love to play sometime. :o

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sheik is a fast character and still requires more technical skill than anyone besides Falco, Fox, and Captain Falcon. -.-

And who are you?

@Keitaro: I'd love to play sometime. :o
That's absolute bull****. Sheik doesn't require more tech skill than just those 3. All her combos require 0 skill at all. In fact, the only person I'd say Sheik requires more tech skill than is Marth.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lol @ your crazy anti-Marth and anti-Sheik bias.

Falco won Smashacre. Hmm.
Hmm...what's the last tournament that Falco won? Sheik's "big skill combo" f-tilt fair. **** IM AWESOME I CAN COMBO WITH SHEIK. I'm bored. Comboing Bowser requires more skill with [insert most characters here] requires more skill than comboing anyone with Sheik.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Sheik doesn't win tournaments, either. Falco wins more.

I just told you the last tournament that Falco won. Sensei switched to Falco and won the tournament with him.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Sheik doesn't win tournaments, either. Falco wins more.

I just told you the last tournament that Falco won. Sensei switched to Falco and won the tournament with him.
What's the last big tournament Falco won? MLG New York 2006? The first one that comes to mind of Sheik winning is MLG 2007 Long Island but there's probably others.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Insomnia only had FL players for the most part whom forward is above all except shiz, forward also retired now the only good falco players left are shiz... and thats it for top level of play, and pc once in a blue moon there are still drephen, plank, m2k, kdj, pc chris all giving sheik shots (pc used sheik on hugs at oc3 and i'm sure i could find more examples if you don't belive me but anyways sheik owns falco no matter how you look at it and she is easy to play. -_-; YOU try winning a tourny w/ falco and get back to me, oh for the record sensei and forward used fox just as much as falco at both tournies you mentioned >_>

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Insomnia only had FL players for the most part whom forward is above all except shiz, forward also retired now the only good falco players left are shiz... and thats it for top level of play, and pc once in a blue moon there are still drephen, plank, m2k, kdj, pc chris all giving sheik shots (pc used sheik on hugs at oc3 and i'm sure i could find more examples if you don't belive me but anyways sheik owns falco no matter how you look at it and she is easy to play. -_-; YOU try winning a tourny w/ falco and get back to me, oh for the record sensei and forward used fox just as much as falco at both tournies you mentioned >_>
ggnore inui. hey taht rhymez! **** im gud.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah i'm good, but so is ZHU/falcomist/mathos/viperboy/reik/sensei/dope/other good falcos i'm sure i'm forgetting however Shiz is the only top falco left, unless you count bombsolider which I don't.. he probably won't appear in another US tourney before brawl nor is he a top falco anymore IMO, I am trying to seperate myself from that list and join shiz, but its proving difficult. :(

SLAYERCoLdKiLr

Smash Journeyman
whats funny is that some people can actually xfer their skill to other characters and get more diverse, instead of a ****ing one trick pony that beats the same horse over and over again. But your right, shiek requires so much technical skill dashing and grabbing.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
whats funny is that some people can actually xfer their skill to other characters and get more diverse, instead of a ****ing one trick pony that beats the same horse over and over again. But your right, shiek requires so much technical skill dashing and grabbing.
I'm stiill wondering who you are

Top Bottom