• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You're not a REAL Dandy is you're trying to avoid the sweet booty
In all seriousness it's great imo
And pirating the games like that is pretty much what hurts consoles and sales. Not to mention it makes you a hypocrite as you said you want to support Platinum yet W101 is something you believe Nintendo and Platinum don't deserve money for

the one with the chameleon
If W101 is worth it I'll gladly go out of my way to pay for it, I've just heard mixed things about it, that's why I never bothered with it. I got the special edition of Bayonetta 2 as soon as I bought a WiiU. The one with both games in it. In fact, it's one of the few games I kept after selling most of my WiiU games to buy a PS4. Mostly cause it's limited edition, and I just really liked Bayo2. It's just with PG, unlike Arksys or Vanillaware, they can be very hit or miss, and they've had their fair share of turds. W101, never initially caught my attention, and since a lot of WiiU games have been overblown, it's gonna be a try it first, then buy it if I like it. Simple as. Oftentime, when pirating, if I don't like a game, I don't even bother to finish playing it. If I finish it, chances are likely it'll get a replay.

Dude, the dub is amazing. Its super well done
Nah, not even close. Previous dubs for Watanabe shows like Champloo and Bebop were on the mark and in fact, BETTER than the original, but Dandy does feel very off compared to the original.

oh man, Viva namida is so damn good
Yeah, and so is the ED, by that one girl. I forget the name of the song, but it's a very "cozy" song all in all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Roy and Corrin got in before their games came out, well, out in the US for Corrin at least.

I don't feel too strongly one way or the other for ARMS, but Spring Man being in Smash doesn't strike me as a "too soon" type of deal.
"But muh Fire Emblem promotion bias..."

Jokes aside, I can probably see him taking a look at some early Switch titles before development and choosing an Arms character.

That depends on whether or not Sakurai would develop for the Switch and direct a new game based on his recent Famitsu statements.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Nah, not even close. Previous dubs for Watanabe shows like Champloo and Bebop were on the mark and in fact, BETTER than the original, but Dandy does feel very off compared to the original.
I dont get it
Ive seen both of those and Space Dandy is just as good as them

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Jokes aside, I can probably see him taking a look at some early Switch titles before development and choosing an Arms character.

That depends on whether or not Sakurai would develop for the Switch and direct a new game based on his recent Famitsu statements.
I'd be excited to see what other game Sakurai could make, I'd like to see another original title before the next Smash. That is, unless someone else directs it, which could also be pretty interesting.

D

Deleted member

I do t get it
Ive seen both of those and Space Dandy is just as good as them
Hard to explain, I just didn't like it, and felt the original had a lot more energy and personality to it. I watched the dub first when I picked up the show, since Watanabe shows have had a good rep for me, but 10 mins in, I had to switch it off, and put on the original, as I didn't quite like the dub that much. I can't describe it, I flipped back and forth and compared the two, but to me, the original had better Voice Acting in this case.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Roy and Corrin got in before their games came out, well, out in the US for Corrin at least.

I don't feel too strongly one way or the other for ARMS, but Spring Man being in Smash doesn't strike me as a "too soon" type of deal.
That didn't work for Wonder Red or Inkling, it's not going to work now. EPD doesn't push that #promo agenda like IS and GF.

Last night's main event on smackdown was great

AJ Styles and Dean putting on a great show with my boy the Miz killing it on commentary, with Baron Corbin still being surprisingly good with the comebacks
:061:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hard to explain, I just didn't like it, and felt the original had a lot more energy and personality to it. I watched the dub first when I picked up the show, since Watanabe shows have had a good rep for me, but 10 mins in, I had to switch it off, and put on the original, as I didn't quite like the dub that much. I can't describe it, I flipped back and forth and compared the two, but to me, the original had better Voice Acting in this case.
hm I watched it more dubbed then Japanese. but thats just me. Dandy just sounded so... Dandy in english. That was a voice I could fall asleep too

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC

tbh, I would love to see Sakurai make a different game thats not smash

Chrono.

Last night's main event on smackdown was great

AJ Styles and Dean putting on a great show with my boy the Miz killing it on commentary, with Baron Corbin still being surprisingly good with the comebacks
The Chamber match should be really fun.

Though I'm disappointed Dean isn't defending, the IC title deserves better (put Harper or maybe Ziggler in his spot).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Shameless Plug Time.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

I know mates, it's funny and original.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I have discovered something REALLY weird

I used a cheat to give me 900 of every item in pokemon sun

There is an item called X Attack 6, etc.

It raises Attack (Or whatever stat) x 6 in battle

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*goes to heaven*
*sent by god to tell us these things*
*along with that lana del ray and beyonce are the only pure things on earth*

Almost got me there boi.
The Twitter account name contains a number Christians are veeery touchy about.

Either they had a reforming religious experience between it's creation and that or there may be some continuity errors here.

Something tells me God isn't the one telling you these things. :troll:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
If W101 is worth it I'll gladly go out of my way to pay for it, I've just heard mixed things about it, that's why I never bothered with it. I got the special edition of Bayonetta 2 as soon as I bought a WiiU. The one with both games in it. In fact, it's one of the few games I kept after selling most of my WiiU games to buy a PS4. Mostly cause it's limited edition, and I just really liked Bayo2. It's just with PG, unlike Arksys or Vanillaware, they can be very hit or miss, and they've had their fair share of turds. W101, never initially caught my attention, and since a lot of WiiU games have been overblown, it's gonna be a try it first, then buy it if I like it. Simple as. Oftentime, when pirating, if I don't like a game, I don't even bother to finish playing it. If I finish it, chances are likely it'll get a replay.
Why not, like, not pirate the game?

I'm not sure how not finishing it because you don't like it is justification.

D

Deleted member

Out of context these posts are amazingly confusing. :p
They are? I should post quotes without context from Konosuba
"Doesn't she have a nice clavicle?"
"I see why you earned the name Kazutrash"
"Will you let me suck it out?"
How can Zoras and Ritos exist at the same time? Aren't Ritos what Zoras became because of the great sea?
Divergent evolution

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Damn it, why are all of these calls from area codes I never heard of keep on calling my cell phone (and not even leaving any kind of response when I actually answer)?

LEAVE ME ALONE! :mad:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Damn it, why are all of these calls from area codes I never heard of keep on calling my cell phone (and not even leaving any kind of response when I actually answer)?

Telemarketers probably...

---

So it seems the Bird race are confirmed to be Rito?
Guess they decided to just make any bird people within the Zelda series be Rito...just like fish people are Zoras...

This game is becoming more and more confusing in terms of its actual placement as there are inconsistencies across the board...

But then again Nintendo never really cared that much about the timeline as they only made an official timeline because fans asked them to...

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master

And Ness got in before his game came out, well, out in Europe at least. :troll:

D

Deleted member

Fair enough. It is a game that came out early in the Wii U's lifetime.

I doubt they're still making money off of it.
If the game is great, I'll happily go out of my way to pick up a physical copy. I like having physical version of my favorite games. It's what I did for TWEWY. I played that game first on an Acekard and wound up liking it so much, I literally went on a hunt for it, just to have a physical card of it to collect. Same for Jump Ultimate Stars. I actually imported the first, pirated the second, and then imported a copy of it to just have around.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That didn't work for Wonder Red or Inkling, it's not going to work now. EPD doesn't push that #promo agenda like IS and GF.
True enough, but by the time the next Smash is out, ARMS would have likely been out for a while. Again, not feeling too strongly about it.

Telemarketers, especially since it's tax time. Even if you don't need to start paying taxes yet, you have to deal with it.

And Ness got in before his game came out, well, out in Europe at least. :troll:
Don't forget Lucas, he still hasn't had his game out in the US. :yeahboi:

FE Awakening is like that time you do something really fun and chase that first high and never reach it

I have probably started a new run of that game and played the first few chapters like 7 times now but never got past chapter 10. Now im in the mood to reset AGAIN.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Playing FE6:

Me: Well, Marcus probably won't hit, but I don't really care and I want to build his Axe rank. Might as well go for it.
*Marcus hits AND crits*
Me: holy ****

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I watch a lot of different videos on youtube, many of which have opinions I don't really agree with.

I've noticed that certain MGTOW do have some points that make sense. Really they seem to want men to be able to learn to live for themselves and raise their self esteem and not base their self worth on female validation.

But then they start talking about all male utopia's and companion robots

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
FE Awakening is like that time you do something really fun and chase that first high and never reach it

I have probably started a new run of that game and played the first few chapters like 7 times now but never got past chapter 10. Now im in the mood to reset AGAIN.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I feel like this is what happens whenever I touch ANY non-Pokemon RPG genre game. . .except XCX of all things. And even that I still hadn't done most of the Heart-To-Hearts or a ton of the other missions.

Not this many times for just one, mind you, but with nearly every single one of them. I start out having fun and then at some point I just lose steam. Then I find myself wanting to start over all over again. Sometimes I eventually beat them, but more of them are sitting in my backlog. . .

I think I made it a lot further than that before it hit me with Awakening, though. And Awakening I did beat the second go. . .without getting every child. . .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom