• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wedl!!

Goddess of Storms
NNID
Plushies4Ever
I wonder how many people who said the Switch is too expensive will say that this isn't damning
In terms of raw numbers it's considerably more powerful than its predecessor, but time will tell if the steep $500 price tag will actually be worth it.

Like, $500-550 gets you a barebones PC (8gb of ram, upper mid tier card, i3 processor, hdd, case, cheap mobo, cheap psu, possibly an OS if you don't crack it, no monitor/kb+m) so I'm not quite sure how Microsoft's gonna fare with that.

also Opossum Opossum you're my boy but I won't let that starco **** slide

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If Halo 3 Anniversey came out this year I'd consider getting a Scorpio for it if the One can't run at 60 FPS

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't have anyone on ignore, but I think I've heard of two or three people having me on ignore (and I don't know what I did to cause it since I've never harassed anyone or communicated much in PM - can only assume they were fanboys of something I was directing criticism towards or something to that effect).

I won't ever ignore/block anyone though, as I believe that is disrespectful. Even if someone gets annoying at times, I know that the way people are on one forum rarely reflects who they are as a person, only their opinions and attitude on a certain subject. Plus they may have something quite valuable to say sometimes, so I'd rather not deprive myself of that just because they may be a bit brash or annoying about some things. Plus, sometimes people just might be in a bad mood and that's fine.

I can understand blocking someone if they were harassing you in PM, and especially chasing you down to other websites. I've simply never experienced much of that, even on previous websites, though.

Also, the Fire Emblem sale has hit the UK & Europe.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/201...rce=twitter&utm_campaign=eShop|FireEmblemSale

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Looks like Emblemboards is back as a Premium exclusive skin again alongside Knucklesboards.

skin.png

Last edited:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So it's been a month since the Switch came out, huh.

Time sure does fly. Except when I'm waiting for Shadows of Valentia.

Last edited:
For ignores, I obviously wont anymore because im a mod, but I have once or twice for users who are just plain terrible. I usually get rid of the ignores because conversations get too confusing when they inevitably started an argument again
Looks like Emblemboards is back as a Premium exclusive skin again alongside Knucklesboards.

This is the most i've ever been tempted to get premium on this site

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
For ignores, I obviously wont anymore because im a mod, but I have once or twice for users who are just plain terrible. I usually get rid of the ignores because conversations get too confusing when they inevitably started an argument again

This is the most i've ever been tempted to get premium on this site
Wow, another mod that happens to be Azura too.

Azura confirmed as the best wife. :troll:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
More science facts:

• Isaac Newton was a nerd who got beat up by an apple. As revenge, he invented gravity, thus tethering all life forms to the earth.
CORRECTION: In truth, Newton actually STOLE gravity from its real inventor, Nikola Tesla.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
More science facts:

• Isaac Newton was a nerd who got beat up by an apple. As revenge, he invented gravity, thus tethering all life forms to the earth.
  • Most "buildings" aren't buildings. Technically, they are edifices.
  • The only reason to use the word "edifice" is to show off the fact that you know the word "edifice".
  • Celsius is always colder than Fahrenheit because the numbers are lower.
CORRECTION: In truth, Newton actually STOLE gravity from its real inventor, Nikola Tesla.
Oh my god, you're killing me :joyful:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I think I had one person on ignore for a day or two back before I was a mod, mostly do see how the option worked. I do have signatures turned off though. They slow the site down immensely.

Ironic, you seem to have Azura when I turn the Emblemboards on.
How is that ironic? lol

Wow, another mod that happens to be Azura too.

Azura confirmed as the best wife. :troll:
https://smashboards.com/threads/official-waifu-tier-list.434289/
https://smashboards.com/threads/official-husbando-tier-list.434275/

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So THAT'S why you love Aquaman! :p
But real talk
Opopo, do you have a kissing hole like the opossum statue? o:
I'm still surprised they got away with that joke. :p

I think I have one person on ignore at the moment. I rarely have people on ignore for long, though.

I do have signatures turned off though. They slow the site down immensely.
I turned them off some time ago as well. They slowed my browser so much that the pages rarely loaded correctly.

D

Deleted member

You don't understand
Jesus hates Starco and said it's dead
Daron ****ing Nefcy disses Starco and I believe she said it wasn't happening, though that thing could have been a joke
But she has fanart of JanStar on her 'fan art wall' along with trans Marco fan art
Janstar is great because it involves bananas and butter
You should know opossums are fond of trash. :p
Oh my, Opo just pulled a Flora over here, he didn't want to get Sigurd'd
So THAT'S why you love Aquaman! :p
But real talk
Opopo, do you have a kissing hole like the opossum statue? o:
Everyone has a kissing hole somewhere

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Everyone has a kissing hole somewhere
I don't want to know what you do in your free time with Alucard
> implying I haven't already gone down the TVTropes rabbit hole

Gwen, we've established I'm trash. This isn't new for me. :p
Wait if you're trash and therefore like everything that's trash, then I have evidence KR isn't trash against Shishi! Thanks Opopo!

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I could probably sell MK8 for $40 at most, making the effective price of MK8DX $20. Is it worth it?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
What is with Japan and being so anal about rheir stuff? First AtlusJP makes those BS guidelines for Persona 5 and then Toei takes down DBZ Abridged. I dont really care for DBZ abridged but why Is this stick up Japans ass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom