• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I'm going to hold off on buying the Switch until the price drops, and/or they add a pack-in game (why are they selling 1-2-Switch separately. That thing is just going to bomb). Can't afford €400 for the console and Zelda right now, and the rest of the launch selection doesn't do enough for me.

Instead, I'll probably just pick up the Wii U version of Zelda. Just have to decide if I want to go physical or digital. Physical is a little cheaper, but I won't have a chance to get it before next Tuesday, while digital is a little more expensive, but I can be playing it by tomorrow (depends on my internet). Hmm...

D

Deleted member

To be fair I said most.

Although in reality, I'm sure there's some fangirls out there who pair previous Villagers with today's Villagers. Pokémon fans do it so what the hell.
It's mostly just villager OCs that are shipped when it comes to yaoi fan girls, but I've seen it in other fandoms too likd Harvest Moon.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fixed that you because joking aside, you'd be surprised to find this even where you wouldn't expect it at all.
Oh I know. Just being more specific. Nintendo seems to have the most yaoi fans of the three console fandom's, in my opinion. At least from observation.
It's mostly just villager OCs that are shipped when it comes to yaoi fan girls, but I've seen it in other fandoms too likd Harvest Moon.
Its not anything out of the ordinary. So its not too surprising.

D

Deleted member

Oh I know. Just being more specific. Nintendo seems to have the most yaoi fans of the three console fandom's, in my opinion. At least from observation.

Its not anything out of the ordinary. So its not too surprising.
I just find it surprising because from what I've seen the games look mundane. Well, again, from what I've seen.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I got my Switch updated and my Nintendo account linked up. I haven't been having any problems so far. I've gotten onto the e-Shop without any problems either. So far it's been working fine, which is good so far.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got my Switch updated and my Nintendo account linked up. I haven't been having any problems so far. I've gotten onto the e-Shop without any problems either. So far it's been working fine, which is good so far.
So far you're one of the few people I've seen who have had no problems so far.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I went to the big store of my city.
Switch + BotW costs $605 USD

L O L N O
O
L
N
O

Ivander

Smash Legend
I went to the big store of my city.
Switch + BotW costs $605 USD

L O L N O
O
L
N
O
Your city must suck with prices. Even Canada isn't that expensive, even if I did pay around $470 for both the Switch and BotW.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
When I get my Switch stuff, if I can't get them at MSRP or less, I ain't buying them. No reason to pay more than needed.

Last edited:

Chrono.

So I ended up getting the Switch anyway. :p

Reason being that where I live it's only gonna get harder to actually get one unless if it's next year.

D

Deleted member

This isn't the first time there was voice acting in a Zelda title.
That is correct. Tetra's Trackers, a mini-game exclusive to the Japanese version of Four Swords Adventures, featured full voice acting. Of course it was only in Japanese.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I have a question.

How's the feather power up system work in Heroes?

Last night I went to make my Female Corrin 4 stars from 3 and it took no feathers just the crystal. Then today I brought her back to 20 to make her 5 stars since the feathers still were there. I managed to do this, but then the feathers disappeared.

Is that how this works?

If so it's not to bad if 20,000 feathers can make you get a 5 star hero right away.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Ew.

Be careful people.

This reminds me of the screen scratch issue the original 3DS (used to? I'd hope....) had during its launch period.

Yeah, I'm probably going to wait a while until future shipments come along that fix any of the issues the earlier Switch consoles have. I'll probably buy one next year.

In the meantime, I'll just enjoy Breath of the Wild on my Wii U for now.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I gotta say.

Aside from Mipha the Zora, all the voice acting in this game is pretty dang good.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
As expected, the Black Knight wins, because he's the goddamned Black Knight. That's enough Batman jokes for the day.

More Tellius is done with a few special Radiant Dawn characters. This set of characters are Micaiah, Soren, Oliver (@Lord-Zero), and Rolf. The Leguz are still coming and I might do more units because the cast is so damn memorable. Expect a lot of favoritism for this one. Now is your time to shine @Troykv

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , @Dr. FalКoopa, @Shishœ, @Rider Gwen , [USER=252667]@Chromvoy, @Erureido, @Arcanir Ivander Ivander Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy @Drunkle Qrow Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan @Champ Black @Prince Alucard Moydow Moydow @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , [USER=242562]@Xeno VII @Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ @Strider_Bond00J @EnGarde [/USER] Opossum Opossum and @NonSpecificGuy

Back to the Nintendo Nexus for now. [/USER]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

As expected, the Black Knight wins, because he's the goddamned Black Knight. That's enough Batman jokes for the day.

More Tellius is done with a few special Radiant Dawn characters. This set of characters are Micaiah, Soren, Oliver (@Lord-Zero), and Rolf. The Leguz are still coming and I might do more units because the cast is so damn memorable. Expect a lot of favoritism for this one. Now is your time to shine @Troykv

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , @Dr. FalКoopa, @Shishœ, @Rider Gwen , [USER=252667]@Chromvoy, @Erureido, @Arcanir Ivander Ivander Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy @Drunkle Qrow Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan @Champ Black @Prince Alucard Moydow Moydow @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , [USER=242562]@Xeno VII @Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ @Strider_Bond00J @EnGarde [/USER] Opossum Opossum and @NonSpecificGuy

I don't know if something is up but I'm not being alerted of your tags.
Probably has to do with you copy-pasting the names as I doubt you retype this for every new poll

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Probably has to do with you copy-pasting the names as I doubt you retype this for every new poll
Yes, if it is a copy&paste, you won't be alerted after the first time.

D

Deleted member

She also could have edited all those names in (probably by copying and pasting).

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Perhaps you're right. Copy pasting is definitely not working. So the best thing to do is retag everyone all over again.

A Distant Demon A Distant Demon @Dr. FalКoopa Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan @Shishœ @Rider Gwen @Chromvoy @Lord-Zero @Arcanir @Erureido Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy Ivander Ivander @Drunkle Qrow @Champ Black @Prince Alucard @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo Moydow Moydow @Xeno VII @Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ @Strider_Bond00J Opossum Opossum @NonSpecificGuy @EnGarde

Hopefully this works.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Three things.

1) R.I.P. Your fingers for having to retype these tags for the future.

2) Why are there so many mages this time?

3) It's obvious that Oliver will be a troll pick like the Federation Force Soldier.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

I don't ever vote in these so can you please stop tagging me for them?

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I don't ever vote in these so can you please stop tagging me for them?
My sincere apologies.

At least that's one less person.

Three things.

1) R.I.P. Your fingers for having to retype these tags for the future.

2) Why are there so many mages this time?

3) It's obvious that Oliver will be a troll pick like the Federation Force Soldier.
To be fair, he was a notable antagonist that kidnapped some Herons because they were "beautiful". And he's a recruitable unit in Radiant Dawn.

So he's far from a troll character.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
My sincere apologies.

At least that's one less person.
Thanks.

I'm really indifferent to Smash representation at this point. Most of the characters I really want have gotten in already, and the ones I do want have no shot in h*ck, so I don't see much point in getting involved in that sort of thing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I caught a horse during a blood moon

Speaking of catching horses and other animals, have you discovered whether its possible to tame dogs/wolves or any sort of animal companion besides horses in the game, Pumpkaboo? That's honestly the only thing I want to know before I purchase the game; having a wolf fight by my side that's not Wolf Link would make me very happy.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Speaking of catching horses and other animals, have you discovered whether its possible to tame dogs/wolves or any sort of animal companion besides horses in the game, Pumpkaboo? That's honestly the only thing I want to know before I purchase the game; having a wolf fight by my side that's not Wolf Link would make me very happy.
Well two dogs on some random pasture started following me but thwy didnt saty with me

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Well two dogs on some random pasture started following me but thwy didnt saty with me
Oh yeah; I've known about the dogs that tend to stay at pastures and will follow you around if you feed them. I do hope that's not the only way to have a dog/wolf if only temporarily... I did recall seeing blue colored wolves in some video footage.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
No stores have Switches anymore...

If only my greed didn't lead me to cancel my Amazon preorder. Me and my current GameStop fetish.

Yeah dont bother tagging me anyway.

I mean i'll participate if I want to but a small fan poll isnt worth the alert to me lol

Unrelated. Warioworld is fun. Just fought the not so creepy baby
:061:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom