• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Saw an ad for Super Mario Maker 3DS.

Should Nintendo be focusing on the Switch rather than a game from last December?

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Ew.

Be careful people.

Wouldn't a screen protector solve the issue?

I mean, I can imagine the dock would only damage the screen protector and not the console.

Currently sitting on the side of the road with a flat tire.
Dammit march it has been 3 DAYS

first you break my punch out now you ruin my car tire. not cool

. . .maybe i should get rid of this Arthur avi

:061:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Not going to state who won because SOMEBODY had to spoil it again. Thanks a lot.

Today is all about Tellius and boy will this game be huge. The first set of characters are Mia, Sothe, Titania, and the Black Knight. I know some are going to ask about the Laguz, but I think a separate poll for them is good enough given their plot importance to both games. I definitely tag you @Troykv since you are a fan of Ike's games.

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , FalKoopa FalKoopa , @Shishœ, @Rider Gwen , [USER=325191]@Lord-Zero, @Chromvoy, Erureido Erureido , @Arcanir Ivander Ivander Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy Schnee117 Schnee117 @Yomi's Biggest Fan @Champ Black @Prince Alucard @Moydow @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , allison allison @Xeno VII Bandana Dee3 Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ and @Strider_Bond00J @EnGarde [/USER]
I'm a fan of Mia but I'm afraid Black Knight will alondite the rest to oblivion.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm a fan of Mia but I'm afraid Black Knight will alondite the rest to oblivion.
You said that as if it was a bad thing.
And while it was probably not your intention, I still have to disagree.
r6jnD6g.png

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I have my Switch and copy of Breath of the Wild!

That aside, just to make sure, to possibly try to avoid problems with the left Joy-con, I have to update the Switch while both the Joy-cons are in and while it's in the dock? Was that the idea?

Well while im sitting here on the side of the road i guess i can ask a question

In what little FE PoR i played, i really liked Titania.

But is she straight up a Jagen with terrible growths or is it possible to use her all game with little issue?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah I beat Blue. Wishiwashi and Dragonite beat Blastoise and gyrados,and Furfrou and Swalot beat Machamp and Aerodactyl respectively. I then unlocked super doubles which is cool.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh wow! Even though The Spriters Resource has already uploaded some Breath of the Wild stuff, they're holding back from uploading spoiler-heavy content until "a few months from now".

But what they already have *MIGHT* have some tiny spoilers so be careful regardless.

D

Deleted member

Ephraim won the last poll thanks to his still superior popularity. You can tell that people still want more spears in Smash.

We are doing another round of Sacred Stones characters for now. These characters are Lyon, Ross, Myrrh, and Lute. The afternoon will definitely cover Ike's games starting with the Path of Radiance units. Let the games begin.

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , FalKoopa FalKoopa , @Shishœ, @Rider Gwen , [USER=325191]@Lord-Zero, @Chromvoy, Erureido Erureido , @Arcanir Ivander Ivander Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy Schnee117 Schnee117 @Yomi's Biggest Fan @Champ Black @Prince Alucard @Moydow @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , allison allison @Xeno VII Bandana Dee3 Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ and @Strider_Bond00J [/USER]
Late to this but I managed to vote for Lyon before it ended
Lyon IS the best FE villain and if you think otherwise fite me.
How come you're always the one who brings up lewd stuff. :p
That's nothing, you should try talking to him in private

Ew.

Be careful people.

3DS 2: electric boogaloo
Not going to state who won because SOMEBODY had to spoil it again. Thanks a lot.

Today is all about Tellius and boy will this game be huge. The first set of characters are Mia, Sothe, Titania, and the Black Knight. I know some are going to ask about the Laguz, but I think a separate poll for them is good enough given their plot importance to both games. I definitely tag you @Troykv since you are a fan of Ike's games.

Vote well fellow Fire Emblem fans A Distant Demon A Distant Demon , FalKoopa FalKoopa , @Shishœ, @Rider Gwen , [USER=325191]@Lord-Zero, @Chromvoy, Erureido Erureido , @Arcanir Ivander Ivander Robert of Normandy Robert of Normandy Schnee117 Schnee117 @Yomi's Biggest Fan @Champ Black @Prince Alucard @Moydow @Coricus Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo , allison allison @Xeno VII Bandana Dee3 Bandana Dee3 @AmericanDJ and @Strider_Bond00J @EnGarde [/USER]
My vote is for Darth Va-- I mean, Golbe--****, I mean, the Black Knight because he just looks so damn cool and intimidating and I haven't even played Tellius yet
Well while im sitting here on the side of the road i guess i can ask a question

But is she straight up a Jagen with terrible growths or is it possible to use her all game with little issue?
From what I hear, she's an Oifey so yes, she can be carried up through the whole game
I just don't know if she's Marcus "not as good as the rest but can remain on the team without lagging behind" or Seth "make everyone else pointless"

Last edited by a moderator:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Switch out of the box Impressions before playing...
Right off the bat from opening the box you can tell that this isn't any ordinary system...

Joy-cons:
Once you get them in your hands you can really understand how they feel...my hands are above the average size so they do feel a bit on the small size, but not flimsy...
As a single controller they are definitely something that'll take getting used to...I know I'm never going to get used to using the bare joy-cons as the rails and tiny buttons are rather uncomfortable so the straps are a must and its good they are included...alternatively there are attachments for the joy-cons to make them more like traditional controllers...however unless there's a substantial amount of games that require the single joy-con I don't see myself playing way very often...but its still good this option's available because we've essentially got two controllers from the box and it allows multi player for a single unit...
As for the grip, once again it does feel slightly small for my larger than average hands but its still rather comfortable otherwise despite not being very wide (then again playing the gamepad for the past couple years its easy to see why it feels so small in comparison)...the buttons and joy-sticks aren't exactly what I'd like for a console controller since they are more suited for handheld gaming the most jarring to me are the trigger buttons which are only wide enough for just one finger which doesn't give the same feel as a console controller...but this is nothing I can't get used to afterall I do play handhelds fairly often so it really shouldn't be a big deal once I get into the game...The lack of a proper + pad actually isn't as bad as I thought it'd be due to the smaller buttons it seems like I can manage doing directional inputs quite effectively with those if I need to, then again Playstation seems to manage just fine using directional buttons anyway the only difference I noticed between those and tge Switch are the shapes of the buttons...I'll give it several hours before really making any judgements on the grip and how the joy-con feels for console play but I definitely would like some way to try the Pro controller which does seem the more optimal way to play most games...

The Tablet:
Its got some decent weight to it though its not unbearably heavy...a very comfortable weight...Its actually quite impressive given the actual size of this just how much is going on inside...I keep thinking to myself 'This is it? This little thing is the main system, where all the inner workings and power is located. Not bad.' Its a wonder why people keep comparing this to the PS4 and XBone because is not like any system on the market cuz its got the capabilities of a home console squeezed into a handheld...

Those satisfying clicks when attaching the joy-con though! It sounds nice and feels very secure once attached and its relatively easy to remove as well, current paranoia is what makes it slightly awkward since I don't want to pull a cnet...speaking of, the kickstand sounded like it was going to snap when I set it up...did not sound very good though it is sturdy enough to prop the system up as needed...but its not quite as secure as I want it to be, I feel like I may invest in the attachment that allows for sturdier support as well as adjustable angles and access to the charging port...right now I'm stressing over too many attachments and accessories though I most likely will get a case for the system to keep it safe from dings and scratches when I'm not using it...

The Dock:
I mean...it is what it is...

Connecting the Switch isn't nearly as satisfying as connecting the joy-cons but it is about as effortless...and you can feel it fit snug once its connected so you know its connected...other than that its just an extra piece of plastic with the necessary connections for hdmi and usb...

Game Card:
Might as well talk about this as well...
This little thing houses a huge game like BotW, how times have changed...Its actually a fair bit thicker than typical SD cards so its not quite as flimsy as it originally looked, which is good since it doesn't feel like it'll snap everytime I remove and replace it from the case which is one worry I had with these...Still pretty small but I usually take care of where my cartridges are so I never have an issue losing them...alternatively a case for the Switch allows for storage for a few game cards and I'm likely going to be picking one up at some point...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
We are Mahvel now boyz.
After all, if everyone is broken, then the game is balanced, right?

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

She's almost Seth 2.0 from what I recall.

Growths according to SF:

HP: 80% Str: 45% Mag: 25% Skill: 60% Spd: 50% Luck: 45% Def: 40% Res: 45%

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I finally managed to finish 9-5 Lunatic, though I did use a light's blessing. Team was F!Corrin(4*), Olwen(5*), Eirika(5*), and Hinoka(5*).

Maybe one day I'll try to finish it without using a continue, but who knows.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Star Wars Rebels is getting a Season 4.
I expect that'll probably be the last season then we get Filoni's secret project.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

I was joking earlier please don't call me a Fire Emblem fan that's slander

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I was joking earlier please don't call me a Fire Emblem fan that's slander
Goes to show how difficult it is to sense any sarcasm these days.

My deepest apologies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

Sincerely disappointed I wasn't tagged in this post.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I'll take his place. :p
Nah, I'll take his place. Unlike Opossum, I'm a true Fire Emblem fan that loves everything about the game and these polls. I'm unrivaled as a Fire Emblem fan. :p

<i'mkiddingplzdon'thurtmehandyesiknowthisiscompletelyoutofcharacterforme> ;-;

Last edited:

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I can't sign into the Eshop. Is claiming my password to my Nintendo Account is wrong, despite changing it several times. Anyone have a clue as to what I can do?

D

Deleted member

Yaoi fangirl? Hmmmm.....
That's actually a good point here.
Well, yeah, clearly FE has too much. :p No clear hypcrisy here, none at all. : ^ )

I mean, it's a pretty bad fandom, everyone's always sending Lutes, there's no need for Lute, none. Lute sucks. #2MuchLoot4Lute

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, yeah, clearly FE has too much. :p No clear hypcrisy here, none at all. : ^ )

I mean, it's a pretty bad fandom, everyone's always sending Lutes, there's no need for Lute, none. Lute sucks. #2MuchLoot4Lute
But she has the MLG power!! brb doing a reference to a video that maybe nobody here watched.
Really tough, everyone know that the Black Knight is da best.:seuss:

D

Deleted member

But she has the MLG power!! brb doing a reference to a video that maybe nobody here watched.
Well yeah, everyone remembers MLG Lute., but what's Lute without MLG? Nothing. #DestroyLute #SheSmellsLikeGamerGunk

Well, yeah, BK is indeed the best waifu, with his canon ship Sephirian. :p

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well yeah, everyone remembers MLG Lute., but what's Lute without MLG? Nothing. #DestroyLute #SheSmellsLikeGamerGunk

Well, yeah, BK is indeed the best waifu, with his canon ship Sephirian. :p
Yeah, he is like Junkrat. He can be your waifu if you want. He have a sensitive side to him and I am sure you will be best husbando while shooting grenade to the ennemy and **** like that.:026:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
2 things. Breath of the Wild is amazing, and uhhh... the joycoms are kinda messed on my console cause Link just kinda decides to move on his own sometimes.

D

Deleted member

Someone needs to edit FE8 to make MLG Lute a reality
Though seeing Mangs's FE8 Pick My Edits videos, it might just happen as there's a huge demand for it in the comment section

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This applies for most Nintendo games, honestly.
'Gotta search for those yaoi Animal Crossing fangirl then.
They probably exist, it's the internet anyway, everything you can think off exist somewhere in it.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
2 things. Breath of the Wild is amazing, and uhhh... the joycoms are kinda messed on my console cause Link just kinda decides to move on his own sometimes.
Is it properly updated?

D

Deleted member

This applies for most games, honestly.
Fixed that you because joking aside, you'd be surprised to find this even where you wouldn't expect it at all.

'Gotta search for those yaoi Animal Crossing fangirl then.
They probably exist, it's the internet anyway, everything you can think off exist somewhere in it.
Oh, that DEFINITELY exists, trust me, I've dated one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom