• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I disagree. Lots of good stuff is usually put on cheeseburgers. Some examples- bacon, tomatoes, the blood of annoying children- all great delicious things.
Dude, you shouldn't do that.

Unless you're coating the burger with it before it goes on the grill, it won't be sanitised.

Also something something children.

. . .

OK, but seriously, don't ever do that.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Btw...I beat Splatoon 2's story mode....

Was a little disappointed with the final boss...The first time taking on DJ Octavio in the first game was epic as ****...Going through all these different platforms taking on the final boss and having to avoid the various obstacles in the way, but now it's just Octavio...again, in a circular arena...then on grinding rails...with much simpler patterns to deal with...felt very anticlimactic tbh...

And with the whole story with brainwashing Callie and how much potential this could've had, it just ended up very subpar...There could've been somekind of sideplot or something, perhaps having this brainwashed Callie actually play a more active role as an antagonist during the story perhaps making appearances during boss fights (something like Ghirahim or Zant as an example) but instead it's just...Going to the final boss, oh look it's Callie....Nope it's actually Octavio who brainwashed Callie for some reason...

....also the Squid Sisters are actually cousins? I mean sure Squid Cousins doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but...ah whatever...

With that said, the single player had it's moments, a lot of really neat platforming once again...but it didn't have much to stand out from the first in this regard

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dude, you shouldn't do that.

Unless you're coating the burger with it before it goes on the grill, it won't be sanitised.

Also something something children.

. . .

OK, but seriously, don't ever do that.
What is wrong with tomatoes? Why does everyone hate tomatoes?

Ugh.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What is wrong with tomatoes? Why does everyone hate tomatoes?

Ugh.
They're too watery for my tastes. Same issue I have with celery and melons, really. Food ain't quite sure what it is.

. . .

What? Were you expecting me to say something else, audience? *table* *chair* :232: *chair* *venetian blinds*

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Interestingly, apparently texture is so important to food that more than half of people can't tell what most foods are if the texture is replaced. Such as liquefying it

Also, whenever I have a sauce that has chunks of tomatoes in it, whenever I liquify it I can suddenly stand it.

I have Tikka Masala sauce and I love it as long as those chunks are gone

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
They're too watery for my tastes. Same issue I have with celery and melons, really. Food ain't quite sure what it is.

. . .

What? Were you expecting me to say something else, audience? *table* *chair* :232: *chair* *venetian blinds*
Used to love celery when I was a kid, now they just feel too boring....

Also disliking Melons of any kind is a crime against humanity...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

You're supposed to put peanut butter and raisins on celery

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well don't touch me then.

My texture is far too odd far you.

My skin has got this texture that is a world reknown curiosity.

Scientist keep asking for skin samples.

Its horrible.

:(
Texture in your mouth and texture on your skin are two different things. A tongue is far more sensitive than a hand.

I would hope no one is going to lick random people's arms. Both for their sake and for the sake of anyone that might have to regularly use ointments to treat a genetic skin condition and shouldn't have that licked off.

Humanity is a crime against itself, that's why everyone keeps looking for individual things to blame for everything wrong in the world instead of acknowledging both the collective and the results of introspection.

And I got goaded into eating pineapple pizza and thought it was OK, in some universes I would be executed already.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Interestingly, apparently texture is so important to food that more than half of people can't tell what most foods are if the texture is replaced. Such as liquefying it

Also, whenever I have a sauce that has chunks of tomatoes in it, whenever I liquify it I can suddenly stand it.

I have Tikka Masala sauce and I love it as long as those chunks are gone
You just decribed me hating Mash potatos and yet eating all of the fried Mash potatos my dad made for breakfest

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is something extremely satisfying about using Boomburst against Ghost types that makes Exploud one of my favorite pokemon

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Unless your like my dads tounge who got shot from radiation and now a little bitbof salt is too much
I've heard of hypersensitivity before, I'm not sure I was aware radiation could cause it, though.

I feel like I should say something more than that, but everything else I've got is super Captain Obvious.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, not a fan of tomatoes. Just don't work for my taste buds.

But yeah, it depends the item otherwise. Mayo doesn't work with ketchup for me unless I have lettuce too.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Mr Satan just told a group of young girls he was perfecting his world famous carpet diving technique...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Why not just combine mayo and ketchup and make prawn cocktail sauce? That's pretty much all it is.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why not just combine mayo and ketchup and make prawn cocktail sauce? That's pretty much all it is.
I don't think the seafood people of the Splatoon World want to think about cocktail sauce

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How is that a surprise?lol
Well, not all games I want in English need to be imported, Botw and 8 Deluxe all of English options I get that. But I did realized that Splatoon 2 is the first big Nintendo title that is not multi language.
Yeah, but technically I order it from a game store obviously. Back in the 3DS and Wii U days there weren't any retailers importing US copies since it couldn't be a business. With Switch being region free now you can go and ask if they are willing to import one, chances are they will, but you have to wait.

Mine is a UAE/ Singapore/ Malaysia/ Saudi Arabia official NA copy by the way.
I thought she was talking to me about importing the game.

*raises hand*

Nothing against ketchup, but I just think mayonnaise goes better with whatever I'm eating on the few occasions where I'd need to use either.

I don't know if Splatfests are region-locked this time around, though, so I don't know if I'll be able to play with anyone on here for it.
It's the same still as Splatoon 1 for splatfests.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't think the seafood people of the Splatoon World want to think about cocktail sauce
Funnily enough the Ketchup + Mayo thing is used for some Hispanic families for fried bananas/plantains. I don't use it myself, since I have a hatred for Mayo in most things, unless it's a needed ingredient and you can't taste it.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
>Best Saber
>Nero
She's not even the best Red Saber :^)

Tomatoes are great and anyone who hates them cannot be trusted

You are equally disgusting!

I'm equally disgusting as what? You can't say equally without making a comparison. Dumb shish!

Also this is amazing
Warning, some NSFW imagery. And no, I'm not JUST talking about Alex Jones' face

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
*raises hand*

Nothing against ketchup, but I just think mayonnaise goes better with whatever I'm eating on the few occasions where I'd need to use either.

I don't know if Splatfests are region-locked this time around, though, so I don't know if I'll be able to play with anyone on here for it.
Me too, I thought for a while, I only put ketchup for hot dogs, and mayo for many things like shrimp, salad, etc...
I find it interesting that the Middle East and SE Asia share the same general shipments of copies. Huh.
Not sure about that, they the retailer used to say it won't come at least for two weeks, and it came on last week Monday.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Actually, I correct myself on the condiment slander
There's one sauce that's perfect and should be on everything
Mod Edit: Image removed. This has flashing in it and can hurt lots of eyes.
Seriously, McD's, you gave a **** ton of the stuff to the Rick and Morty creators, why are you suppressing food from the public?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, there was a new Rick and Morty episode yesterday, right? I need to find a way to watch it
I'm equally disgusting as what? You can't say equally without making a comparison. Dumb shish!

Also this is amazing
Warning, some NSFW imagery. And no, I'm not JUST talking about Alex Jones' face
You're equally disgusting as... ****iiiiiing... Mineta. Yeah, that's right, Mineta :^)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh yeah, there was a new Rick and Morty episode yesterday, right? I need to find a way to watch it
Well that's easy, I know a way or two to help you ou-
You're equally disgusting as... ****iiiiiing... Mineta. Yeah, that's right, Mineta :^)

I am no longer willing to help you, Nor am I willing to consider you a friend. ****, now will I acknowledge your existence any longer after this post

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Oh yeah another cuisine I love to put mayo with is:

Takoyaki... I just love this night market snack not only with mayo but also with soy sauce, sesame, and some dry seed weeds.

Basically Takoyaki is egg balls with Octopus meat... usually there will be six balls per box. It's also cheap, 40 NT$ per box (Barely over 1 US$) and 100 NT$ for three boxes (barely over 3 US$)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Oh yeah another cuisine I love to put mayo with is:

Takoyaki... I just love this night market snack not only with mayo but also with soy sauce, sesame, and some dry seed weeds.

Basically Takoyaki is egg balls with Octopus meat... usually there will be six balls per box. It's also cheap, 40 NT$ per box (Barely over 1 US$) and 100 NT$ for three boxes (barely over 3 US$)
I think everyone here is enough of a weeb to know what takoyaki is, no offence :p

D

Deleted member

Well that's easy, I know a way or two to help you ou-

I am no longer willing to help you, Nor am I willing to consider you a friend. ****, now will I acknowledge your existence any longer after this post
Worth it
Also because I found it by myself, you weeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom