• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So, uh....
Sequel or port, I don't care. The Wonderful 101 deserves another chance at life.

Really hoping this means something.
Holy mother****ing ****, Platnium

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
3 things about wonderful 101
exibit A the fact wodner cheerleeder ing ame is slyvia from Viewtiful joe as confirmed by kamiya and even has an easter egg that well here ya go

2 the music is amazing and you should all give the ost a listen

and three the game has the single greatest end to any final boss in nintendo history"Hype department" which is hall now post in a spoiler

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Pat the NES Punk "People that pronounce SNES as a word instead of saying S-N-E-S are horrible people"

Also Pat the NES Punk "GUI is pronounced "Gooey"

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I always called the SNES "The Super", just like I call the NES simply "The Nintendo"

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So, uh....
Sequel or port, I don't care. The Wonderful 101 deserves another chance at life.

I guess it's time to TURN OFF MY HYPE INHIBITORS.

LETS' GOOOOOO PLATINIUM!!!:4larry:

Chrono.

After watching the TP run I can understand more what people mean when they say BotW doesn't have the a lot of the whimsy from prior games.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I usually say the letter of SNES individually. Once in a while I say it as one word.

Doesn't matter much as long as they know what you mean, you know?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I usually say the letter of SNES individually. Once in a while I say it as one word.

Doesn't matter much as long as they know what you mean, you know?
If someone said "Gooey" though I'd have no idea they'd be talking about a GUI

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
If someone said "Gooey" though I'd have no idea they'd be talking about a GUI
I was solely referring to SNES, but yeah, not all words are obvious.

Is does go to my point, though; As long as the person gets it, it's cool. If not, well, just explain. Works either way.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So Sonic Forces is getting some complaints from journalists

But they don't make much sense.

Like... they say it should be more like Generations and Colors, but then complain when its like Generations and Colors.

I understand that different journalists want different things, which is why I'm talking about journalists who said both in the same video/article/etc.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
I called it the Super Nintendo and now more recently the SNES as if it's one word. Excited for Splatoon direct in about 5 1/2ish hours and Im loving Super Mario 64 with my Joy Cons. There's been a mod called Super Mario 64 World that adds the 3D World crew to 64 and it is fantastic, up until Toads mechanics make you reset the game.

Edit- Oo oo oo, has anyone else listened to this piece from Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. Kirkhope is doing amazing work

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh hey giys what's goin--
So, uh....

Screenshot_2017-05-27-13-28-58.png

****!!!!
I don't care if it's just a port, TW101 needs a second chance
****ing **** of ****s ****ed Platinum stop teasing me

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
So, uh....

Loved Wonderful 101 so I'll gladly double dip if its a port.
IF ITS A SEQUAL THO!

Inject that **** in my veins Platinum.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Welp. I finally beat Etrien Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl. I told @Shishœ my thoughts already but I'll post them here for you guys too.

I enjoyed my time with the game. I felt like I was playing DnD at times and the music was incredible. The amount of customization is pretty great and the RPG battles are top notch. The story and characters weren't the best but were nice and likable and I like the characters in town.

That said, this is a frustrating game. It takes too long for my liking to make any real progress and everything can kill you if not prepared. That's not exactly a bad thing, but when floors are as long as they are, I'd like the game to be a bit more forgiving in certain areas but I'm not sure what I'd actually change.

That said, I liked the game. I dunno if I have any desire to revisit the series (I'm a bit burnt out right now, but that could recover). Still solid game, would recommend to friends.

Also.

#M.I.K.E.didnothingwrong

Also, what do you think about the next game I'm tackling?

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Oh hey giys what's goin--

View attachment 131373
****!!!!
I don't care if it's just a port, TW101 needs a second chance
****ing **** of ****s ****ed Platinum stop teasing me

also the gilgamesh banner is up in fate GO so now you too can be upset you dont get called mongrel after 120 quartz and 5 tickets

D

Deleted member

Let her groom horses again!
e53990c4-915a-4aef-9496-2a9b3a1156fd.png

1192409c-b07c-4a6d-bd0b-efbc200a1d5b.png

Saber Lily still makes no sense but this hurts my heart
also the gilgamesh banner is up in fate GO so now you too can be upset you dont get called mongrel after 120 quartz and 5 tickets
I can't play FGO tho
Why do gachas hate my money

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Tfw the guy you're standing behind of in line at Wal-Mart starts beat-boxing really bad and there's no other lines you can escape to and the cashier looks at you for answers.
_20170706_074436.JPG

I would gladly buy wonderful 101 a second time.

Or 102 the first time.

101 was ny 3rd favorite game of all time before Bravely Second.

If i could manage to ANOTHER get a sequel to one if my 3 no-hopers (KIU, xenoblade, W101) i might just die

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Let her groom horses again!
View attachment 131374
View attachment 131375
Saber Lily still makes no sense but this hurts my heart

I can't play FGO tho
Why do gachas hate my money

In the vast majority of space, you can hear the internal screaming of Shishœ as he misses out on free quartz, free materials, golden kings and free servants.

And no, I'm not joking. We just got a master ticket that allows us to choose and get a servant for free. We can't select one out of all of them, but the ones they are giving us to choose one from are pretty cool. Including Heracles, Emiya, Siegfried, Martha of Bethany and Chevalier D'Eon(A.K.A. "The Trap.").

Also, Saber Lily is supposed to be Saber before she got Excalibur(this is even mentioned in one of her Room conversations where she mentions the unlikelihood of her becoming a king or something similar). Basically, before Saber contains her emotions and turns away her desires for her people. Hence why Saber Lily is all cheerful, happy and expressive.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just saw a kid explaining to his dad what Skylanders was all about and it was really cute.

Also I say SNES as one word, it's the only way to say it. :0)

D

Deleted member

In the vast majority of space, you can hear the internal screaming of Shishœ as he misses out on free quartz, free materials, golden kings and free servants.

And no, I'm not joking. We just got a master ticket that allows us to choose and get a servant for free. We can't select one out of all of them, but the ones they are giving us to choose one from are pretty cool. Including Heracles, Emiya, Siegfried, Martha of Bethany and Chevalier D'Eon(A.K.A. "The Trap.").
I hate you too, don't worry
Including Heracles, Emiya, Siegfried, Martha of Bethany and Chevalier D'Eon(A.K.A. "The Trap.").
Wait, what was that
The Trap.
Yeah this
Italics "the", that's my ****
Also, Saber Lily is supposed to be Saber before she got Excalibur(this is even mentioned in one of her Room conversations where she mentions the unlikelihood of her becoming a king or something similar). Basically, before Saber contains her emotions and turns away her desires for her people. Hence why Saber Lily is all cheerful, happy and expressive.
Yeah but how
Can the Grail summon literally any version of a Heroic Spirit, even if that version isn't what they're famous for? Like, could it summon baby Arturia or
Hentai protagonist Shirou?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I work as a tutor, and somehow, I managed to reference Unicron from Transformers yesterday. The student seemed pretty surprised; he hadn't heard of a Transformer that turned into a planet before.

I also overheard two kids talking about Pokemon, and I hadn't even heard about half of them before. Clearly, I'm way behind when it comes to that franchise.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I hate you too, don't worry
Thank you dear. Embarrass
Wait, what was that

Yeah this

Italics "the", that's my ****
Because there's no other choice. This person in history was "The Trap." Not even doctors knew if this person was a guy or girl.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevalier_d'Éon
And in this game, because not even history knows the Servant's true gender, the Grail went, "Screw this." and allowed the Servant to choose their gender at will and their body will change accordingly.

Yeah but how
Can the Grail summon literally any version of a Heroic Spirit, even if that version isn't what they're famous for? Like, could it summon baby Arturia or
Hentai protagonist Shirou?

Let's see:
We have:
King Arthuria
King Arthuria(Corrupted)
King Arthuria(Young)
King Arthuria that chose Rhongomiant instead of Excalibur
King Arthuria(Corrupted) that chose Rhongomiant instead of Excalibur.
"Saber Weapon" Mysterious Heroine X "True Identity Arthuria" with a mission to terminate all "Saber Faces" and to fight the Golden Great Emperor Cosmo Gilgames. (I am dead serious here.)
"Saber Weapon" Ultra Heroine Z
"Saber Weapon" Mysterious Heroine X(Alter) with a mission to terminate Mysterious Heroine X.
Master Arthuria, an "ordinary" girl where Gawain is her father, Lancelot is her older brother, Kay is still her brother, Bedivere is her younger brother and Mordred is her cousin.
Water Blitz World Champion Arthuria(aka Swimsuit Arthuria), who still can't swim apparently.
Than:
We have:
Emiya Shirou
Emiya from the future
Broken Emiya from another future.

As well as:
Cu Chulainn
Cu Chulainn from Prototype who in Grand Order is Younger Cu Chulainn.
Cu Chulainn from Extra who has a more space-like bodysuit.
Cu Chulainn who was summoned as a Caster in a different Fuyuki in Grand Order.
Corrupted Cu Chulainn.
Trust me, if that first corner is anything to go by, anything is absolutely possible, especially when the series creator wants this series to be like the Marvel Universe. The only reason I accept it is that Grand Order is a spin-off that goes wild like what Heroes does with the events. So far, the more mainstream series(Zero, Stay Night, Apocrypha, Strange Fake) have been pretty straightforward without any real ridiculousness.

D

Deleted member

Thank you dear. Embarrass

Because there's no other choice. This person in history was "The Trap." Not even doctors knew if this person was a guy or girl.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevalier_d'Éon
And in this game, because not even history knows the Servant's true gender, the Grail went, "Screw this." and allowed the Servant to choose their gender at will and their body will change accordingly.

Let's see:
We have:
King Arthuria
King Arthuria(Corrupted)
King Arthuria(Young)
King Arthuria that chose Rhongomiant instead of Excalibur
King Arthuria(Corrupted) that chose Rhongomiant instead of Excalibur.
"Saber Weapon" Mysterious Heroine X "True Identity Arthuria" with a mission to terminate all "Saber Faces" and to fight the Golden Great Emperor Cosmo Gilgames. (I am dead serious here.)
"Saber Weapon" Ultra Heroine Z
"Saber Weapon" Mysterious Heroine X(Alter) with a mission to terminate Mysterious Heroine X.
Master Arthuria, an "ordinary" girl where Gawain is her father, Lancelot is her older brother, Kay is still her brother, Bedivere is her younger brother and Mordred is her cousin.
Water Blitz World Champion Arthuria(aka Swimsuit Arthuria), who still can't swim apparently.
Than:
We have:
Emiya Shirou
Emiya from the future
Broken Emiya from another future.

As well as:
Cu Chulainn
Cu Chulainn from Prototype who in Grand Order is Younger Cu Chulainn.
Cu Chulainn from Extra who has a more space-like bodysuit.
Cu Chulainn who was summoned as a Caster in a different Fuyuki in Grand Order.
Corrupted Cu Chulainn.
Trust me, if that first corner is anything to go by, anything is absolutely possible, especially when the series creator wants this series to be like the Marvel Universe. The only reason I accept it is that Grand Order is a spin-off that goes wild like what Heroes does with the events. So far, the more mainstream series(Zero, Stay Night, Apocrypha, Strange Fake) have been pretty straightforward without any real ridiculousness.
You forgot some, here's the "Learn Your Saberfaces" masterpost
http://dailyarturia.tumblr.com/post/162433020635/whats-the-difference-between-all-the
We just roll with it at this point

You also forgot Emiya Kiritsugu and Assassin Emiya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom