• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I heard people say to be a pacifist on Master Mode because you vould pick the wrong fight and die and I like to attack everything. I aint no pacifist
I fought a blue moblin took down 1/5 of its health and accidentally knocked it off the cliff and by the time I reached it it had full health again. So far every interaction but 1 I got a game over.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
You all like Nino? Then you will love Ghast's newest Support Science video, because he talks all about her:

She is quite the charming character indeed.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Some character designs for the Tiger Square roster. These are fully fleshed out. Still gotta come up with a name for the Rider dude, (ideas welcome), and a logo and name for the Tiger dude.

Lemme know what you guys think.

Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen
@Holder of the Heel
@N3ON
@GoldenYuiitusin
Opossum Opossum
@Disfunkshunal
These are looking really nice! My favorite is probably Ishvarh. The colors look nice together, and laser swords are cool. His outfit also kind of reminds me of Takumi's from Fire Emblem Fates, haha.

All in all, great progress so far.

Tikivoy

Smashing idol~
Switch FC
SW-4447-4606-8984
So, since I was in somewhat of a FFXV mood after hearing good things about the Episode Prompto dlc, which I don't have, today I downloaded the new FFXV mobile game, A New Empire.
And I have to say...this might be my favorite FF game since Kingdom Hearts X. I have played all 15 games, and really, this has much more depth than all of them combined, and its free! I was addicted to FE and iDOLM@STER for the past 2 weeks on mobile, but I may have to put them both down to put more time into this game instead. I really recommend it, even to newcomers of Final Fantasy.

Is what I said in the parallel universe where Machine Zone bribed me.
Seriously. Game is absolute garbage and reminded me why I hate MZ and everything they do. FFXV didn't deserve to be turned into the garbage they make, and I'm going to need to play FFXV again after reading this in Noctis's voice:

Ignis: "Sounds like a waste of time and money!"
(Though I will say reading 5 star reviews of the game on itunes is entertaining.)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
With the exceptions of Boss pirates like Grieth, all Echoes pirates used axes, hence why I gave Celica one. :p
Ah I see. I haven't gotten to play SOV yet and have stayed away from most of it's content.

Also something funny I noticed about your bed sheet Ryoma suggestion:

He dies in conquest, so it fits perfectly. It be pretty funny for him to approach Corrin in the end as a bed sheet ghost

Writeup on unused content in FE Echoes.

RIP Shizas.

Late but Clarisse's stats are nothing like Setsuna's. She's more like a +Spd Virion than anyone else.
I'm not talking stat wise, but some sets I've seen are making her a new "quadsuna" type unit. Thus their purposes have been made similar.
I have never felt so mixed about an FE Heroes pull.

I'd be over the moon if this was my first time pulling both of them.

I mean I guess I can't complain but I'm not sure what they'd be useful for.

Still no freakin' Marth, Alm or Leo tho, come on game. :(

View attachment 131184
Meanwhile, I keep pulling multiple 4 and 5 star marths. I have both of who you pulled, but my Corrin is 4 stars. It be nice to get other 5 star red units though.

Chrono.

Oh nice Future Trunks will be playable at the DBFZ EVO build.

Might be more characters too.

D

Deleted member

These are looking really nice! My favorite is probably Ishvarh. The colors look nice together, and laser swords are cool. His outfit also kind of reminds me of Takumi's from Fire Emblem Fates, haha.

All in all, great progress so far.
Thanks. I've got more coming down the pipeline, I'll show off a few more as they come along, but I've got a good 34 of them planned out in total.

I'll let you guys all know when the manga drops next year though, as I'm sure you'll all be interested in that. It's gonna be hype af.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Getting back into Earthbound. I'm at Fourside, and I have no idea how you're supposed to play through some parts of this game without a walkthrough.

Paula gets kidnapped (which really sucks if she was holding onto any good equipment or important items), and her kidnapper's dying word is Monotoli. There's a massive Monotoli tower in the middle of town, so logically, you'd go there, right?

Wrong. Instead, you have to go into an out-of-the-way cafe, leave the cafe, talk to a dying man in an alley (and you have to lose one item in order to talk to him), find out that you need to go behind the cafe's counter and press a button, do that, and get transported to an alternate universe. And that's just for starters - I took a break when I got to Moonside, so I'm not sure what comes after.

The game's fun, but it's frustratingly vague about where you need to go a lot of the time (no wonder the original release came with a strategy guide!), and the system for item management is horrible.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
YES!

I just did another summon in Heroes and got Alm! He's one of my most wanted, so I'm hyped to have him! Going to use the double exp to get him a solid set. He's five stars so he will need it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently pokemon go already contains the stats for gen 3

It looks like Exploud isn't very strong in pokemon go

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My Alm is plus HP minus Attack

Damn, that kind of sucks...

I''ll have to make it work as I will probably not get another one anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom