• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh boy

Etika's at it again

Making promises to play an FE game

Etika should finish off the FE games he already started before starting a new one. But hey, it make easy views for him I guess.:4villager:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Not until he eats his nuts
Nutsack Sandwitch to be exact, unless Wolf is confirmed for the next Smash 4 port.
Tsuyu gets a pass because Froppy is the best Hero Name but everyone knows Uraraka is the best.
There's also invisble girl but I don't like how much of a pervert she is

Uraraka's hero name is Uravity... Chinese translation also plays with her name a bit.

Oh c'mon, I have read the MHA Ultra Archive and she was going to be a dude in the early stage, and was indeed a pervert...
Even Horikoshi kind of just guessing that she probably looks sexy...
This video kind of makes sense...:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Nutsack Sandwitch to be exact, unless Wolf is confirmed for the next Smash 4 port.

Uraraka's hero name is Uravity... Chinese translation also plays with her name a bit.

Oh c'mon, I have read the MHA Ultra Archive and she was going to be a dude in the early stage, and was indeed a pervert...
Even Horikoshi kind of just guessing that she probably looks sexy...
This video kind of makes sense...:

The video is broken for me
God damn it sony.. i was watching a anime series on YT and the struck the final episode and now I cant watch it
Kissanime exists for a reason, my friend

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG apparently Bruce Wayne proposed to Selina Kyle in the comics

The only universe Bruce got married in the past it was to Selina Kyle, in the golden age "Earth 2" universe. They got to live happily together until the anti-monitor destroyed their universe.

Ya just know something bad is going to happen. Also it doesn't literally say if she says yes or not

Also, I kind of see Bruce and Selina walking around together as a problem seeing as Selina became a crime lord at least temporarily and you'd think people would seem suspicious about the city's most wealthy man married to the cities greatest crime lord

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just bought Psychonauts for €0.99 and Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition for €3.99.

Steam Summer Sales be wildin'.

I'm gonna leave it at that though since I'm probably gonna be forkin' out loads of money on the Switch and some accessories on Friday.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lightning-PunchBlur.gif

I tried adding Motion Blur, which I don't think looks bad

But, It doesn't really work with transparency so it requires a background

Ivander

Smash Legend
Grand Order rerolls are killing me
Just to mention, on the first roll, the ones you get at the beginning are limited. Basically, there are only some you can have a chance of getting on the first roll. Otherwise, no 1*, 2* or 5*s. Also, the only 4* that you can get on the first roll are:
Siegfried(Saber)
Chevalier D'Eon(Saber)
Emiya(Archer)
Elizabeth Bathory(Lancer)
Saint Martha(Rider)
Marie Antoinette(Rider)
Stheno(Assassin)
Carmilla(Assassin)
Heracles(Berserker)
Tamomo Cat(Berserker)

I don't blame you though. Took me a while before I got something I wanted. I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I did get something good enough to compensate.
Robin Hood
Cu Chulainn
Cu Chulainn(Prototype)
Boudica(2 of them)
Gilles de Rais(Saber)
Heracles

Arthuria/Altria/Saber Lily(from the Event giveaway)

Nice list and enough to compensate for not getting either Siegfried or Chevalier D'Eon.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Speaking about yesterday's FE: Heroes discussion, the next Grand Hero Battle has been revealed. It will feature Clarisse from New Mystery of the Emblem, and it begins tomorrow.

Here's the map preview:

Not a surprise she would be the next GHB considering that she was the other enemy character that appeared in Heroes but wasn't playable at the time.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Shameless Plug time: Which of these Ace Attorney characters would you think are good enough for Smash.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is for the hardcore Ace Attorney fans like @Swampasaur and @_Sheik

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
The more "conspiracy theorist" side of me wonders if it has to do with lingering resentment towards Kaga or something.

But tbh it's probably just because they're the least accessible of the games, so they don't get as much promotion.
I could see that as their only appearances are pretty early in the franchises life cycle and they don't have remakes to put them back on the map yet.

The Conspiracy Theory has a lot of appeal though especially since Kaga even has the whole "he who must not be named" thing going on in interviews.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Just bought Psychonauts for €0.99 and Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition for €3.99.

Steam Summer Sales be wildin'.

I'm gonna leave it at that though since I'm probably gonna be forkin' out loads of money on the Switch and some accessories on Friday.
Psychonauts is fantastic. The announcement of Psychonauts 2 is the only time that I have been immediately convinced to help crowdfund a game.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Oh yeah, since there was some discussion about Fate/Grand Order pulls, I guess I might as well share what I got in my first two summons.

What I got in my first summon:

Heracles Berserker was the best one of the bunch for me. Siegfried Saber was another pull that I really liked.

I forgot to take a picture of my second summon, but in that one, I pulled three characters of interest: Archer Emiya, Archer Robin Hood, and another Siegfried Saber.

I'm hoping to pull good ol' Altria Saber and Cu Chulian sometime soon.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Just to mention, on the first roll, the ones you get at the beginning are limited. Basically, there are only some you can have a chance of getting on the first roll. Otherwise, no 1*, 2* or 5*s. Also, the only 4* that you can get on the first roll are:
Siegfried(Saber)
Chevalier D'Eon(Saber)
Emiya(Archer)
Elizabeth Bathory(Lancer)
Saint Martha(Rider)
Marie Antoinette(Rider)
Stheno(Assassin)
Carmilla(Assassin)
Heracles(Berserker)
Tamomo Cat(Berserker)

I don't blame you though. Took me a while before I got something I wanted. I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I did get something good enough to compensate.
Robin Hood
Cu Chulainn
Cu Chulainn(Prototype)
Boudica(2 of them)
Gilles de Rais(Saber)
Heracles

Arthuria/Altria/Saber Lily(from the Event giveaway)

Nice list and enough to compensate for not getting either Siegfried or Chevalier D'Eon.
at this point i'm settling trading a jeanne/martha account to someone for waver/stheno

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm very nervous about the episode tonight. I'm afraid that Major will die or something.
I feel like they won't kill him until the end of the show if anything. The entire show has basically focused on how much his life has gone down hill due to all the events that happen. It's like they are trying to torture the character, but its interesting in how they handle him.

I don't see how the ending can top the ending to last week though. Should be a pretty good episode though.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, since there was some discussion about Fate/Grand Order pulls, I guess I might as well share what I got in my first two summons.

What I got in my first summon:

Heracles Berserker was the best one of the bunch for me. Siegfried Saber was another pull that I really liked.

I forgot to take a picture of my second summon, but in that one, I pulled three characters of interest: Archer Emiya, Archer Robin Hood, and another Siegfried Saber.

I'm hoping to pull good ol' Altria Saber and Cu Chulian sometime soon.
Lucky...... During my pulls, I didn't get Siegfried or D'Eon once, and yet you got Stheno, Heracles, Siegfried, Young Iskander, Cu Chulainn(Prototype), Emiya and Robin Hood already.
Anyway, try to save up your points and Quartz as much as possible cause compared to FEHeroes, Grand Order loves it's limited servants that aren't even restricted to Holiday Events only.

D

Deleted member

****ing rich people with their fancy phones that run GO rubbing their pretty Servants on my face smh
I'm not jelly at all
They dont have the final episode up
What anime is it?
Still, is KissAnime doesn't have it, then that likely explains why it's not on Youtube

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I feel like they won't kill him until the end of the show if anything. The entire show has basically focused on how much his life has gone down hill due to all the events that happen. It's like they are trying to torture the character, but its interesting in how they handle him.

I don't see how the ending can top the ending to last week though. Should be a pretty good episode though.
Yeah they won't but I'll still stress about it. Frankly they should just make him a zombie again.

D

Deleted member

Top 10 Saddest Anime Deaths
Screenshot_2017-06-26-19-43-51.png

Jojo DiU abridged is actually pretty good
Its Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai!. It is on Youtube, its just country restricted by sony music entertainment (Japan) and I cant watch it
If it doesn't have an official sub, then it might just be that the fansub got delayed for whatever reason so KissAnime doesn't have it.
Look it up in other places, maybe the raw version is out

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I just read the statement about MvC: Infinite character and how they are just "functions*. (Yeah I'm late, but better later than never)
This is so stupid that I actually lost a brain cell by seeing that, as an actual official argument by Capcom nonethless, like, are they freaking serious?

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Isn't Stheno, like, notoriously awful?
Nah, she's not bad. She's a 7.5 and one of the top B-tiers. Apparently, the only low 4* is Astalfo and even then, he's a 6.0. Which is technically higher compared to the 5* 4.0 and lowers. The one you're thinking of is probably Mysterious Heroine X(Alter) and I don't think she's even in the English version yet.
****ing rich people with their fancy phones that run GO rubbing their pretty Servants on my face smh
I'm not jelly at all
I don't have a phone. Only a Tablet.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was at around 70 hours when I started grinding for Sol.

This is getting really stupid.

WVW69kbRMu82MfpBXP.jpg

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Weird... I managed to obtain Eagle in Killer Instinct without paying for him (he's supposed to be $4.99).

But hey, I'm fine with free. :p

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's weird. My phone popped up a message saying someone was logging into my Yahoo account and asked me to approve

I did not approve, but I also didn't know my phone did that

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Weird... I managed to obtain Eagle in Killer Instinct without paying for him (he's supposed to be $4.99).

But hey, I'm fine with free. :p
People with the Definitive Edition or Season 3 Ultra edition can get him for free.
Plus he's the free rotational character for the week.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
my friend died from reading smutty persona 5 fanfiction lmao
I knew a guy who literally died reading fanfiction.

I mean he had a heart attack, and it happened two months afterwards, but I think I know who really landed the final blow.

FNAF fanfictions kids. Tread lightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom