• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 5 - Thanks, Everyone

Personal Highlight of the Mini Direct?

• Super Mario Odyssey Update

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fe

• Celeste

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I really really REALLY don't like Snakepark...
Level's too damn big, and it's almost impossible to hit anybody riding those damn platforms...Haven't had more timeouts on any other stage...sometimes with nearly full health on both sides...

On the plus side I managed to unlock all available arms and upgrades for Min Min...Was using the Hydra, Seekie, Thunderbird set, but I really don't like how the Seekie keeps exploding in my face when someone nicks it when it's charged, it has literally cost me many matches in Ranked Mode because of this...
I think I'll switch to the Sparky since it's still a medium weight Arm with the Shock attribute but it won't explode in my face...

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
For those following Digimon, it seems we finally have Meicoomon's natural Ultimate/Perfect level.

Name appears to be Razielmon, which would make sense all things considered.

On the design itself, I actually really like it. I was one of the more vocal detractors of Meicrackmon so this is much better to my eyes. I hope we see it's natural Mega soon enough.

Hey it's not that hopeless, Atlus likes their portable Personas and the Vita might be dead in 4 years. So unless Sony dips their toes into that again or Atlus decides to make the updated version PS4 exclusive (w/ Pro) (which I honestly feel is the likeliest scenario,) P5 on Switch isn't too out there.
*looks up Raziel* Ah, so she's supposed to be an archangel then, makes sense since Meicoomon is based off of Gatomon and it would contrast her corrupted forms. As for the design, I agree that it's better then her Meicrackmon design, the more angelic take does the design more justice I think.

As for her Mega, since they seem to be going in the angel direction for it, I wonder what angel inspiration they'll take from for her. It was pretty neat when they used Mastema for the combined forms of Angewomon and LadyDevimon, so I'm curious to see what they come up with for Meicoomon's Mega.

Edit: Scratch that, apparently that's her Mega form, they even state it was in the same rank as Ophanimon.

Speaking of Digimon, I found some good news: It looks like Dorugoramon will be back in HM (he's below Saberleomon's icon on the side).

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
red is legendary but I've yet to catch him. Not that I want to. He deserves to be free.

*opens hands* run free little one.
He should be on top of Mount Silver, but you need to beat the Pokemon League first.

Not sure why you'd want to catch a 13 year old boy though...

:troll:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
For those following Digimon, it seems we finally have Meicoomon's natural Ultimate/Perfect level.

On the design itself, I actually really like it. I was one of the more vocal detractors of Meicrackmon so this is much better to my eyes. I hope we see it's natural Mega soon enough.
Gimme pictures, pictures of Ophanimon Falldown Mode.
Tbh I didn't liked the design on that image, but after seeing in the new trailer it looked much better. Actually everything in the trailer looked great, it's like Toei suddenly got a massive budget boost. (Considering DBSuper looks so amazing and polished now)

Chrono.

*looks up Raziel* Ah, so she's supposed to be an archangel then, makes sense since Meicoomon is based off of Gatomon and it would contrast her corrupted forms. As for the design, I agree that it's better then her Meicrackmon design, the more angelic take does the design more justice I think.

As for her Mega, since they seem to be going in the angel direction for it, I wonder what angel inspiration they'll take from for her. It was pretty neat when they used Mastema for the combined forms of Angewomon and LadyDevimon, so I'm curious to see what they come up with for Meicoomon's Mega.

Edit: Scratch that, apparently that's her Mega form, they even state it was in the same rank as Ophanimon.

Speaking of Digimon, I found some good news: It looks like Dorugoramon will be back in HM (he's below Saberleomon's icon on the side).
Yeah came here to fix that error regarding her level aha.

That's great news btw, Dorugoramon was one of my most wanted ones.

EDIT: Saw Megidramon in the screenshot. I just keep taking Ls today.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

Hey it's not that hopeless, Atlus likes their portable Personas and the Vita might be dead in 4 years. So unless Sony dips their toes into that again or Atlus decides to make the updated version PS4 exclusive (w/ Pro) (which I honestly feel is the likeliest scenario,) P5 on Switch isn't too out there.
Vita might be dead in 4 years? Man, it's already dead nowadays. I'm also pretty sure they're gonna go PS4, Switch and PC. PC is a pretty safe bet since Sega said they're bringing Persona (and Yakuza) to PC

Chrono.

Vita might be dead in 4 years? Man, it's already dead nowadays. I'm also pretty sure they're gonna go PS4, Switch and PC. PC is a pretty safe bet since Sega said they're bringing Persona (and Yakuza) to PC
It still gets hefty 3rd party support which is why it wouldn't totally surprise me if it kept going on for a couple more years.

But I agree on the rest, a Switch version is mostly wishful thinking on my end but, like I said, Atlus likes their portable Personas and the Vita's dead weight.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Lesson of the day: Driving a Microsoft Windows themed car is asking for the most logical outcome.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So a new Final Smash comic is out, and I think the middle picture is avatar material. :p

****, I think this image just kill me. Especially the last panel.

Good job on the artist too.

Chrono.

We found the prophet.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It still gets hefty 3rd party support which is why it wouldn't totally surprise me if it kept going on for a couple more years.

But I agree on the rest, a Switch version is mostly wishful thinking on my end but, like I said, Atlus likes their portable Personas and the Vita's dead weight.
There's hefty third party support? I thought it was indies no one cares about, Lego games, and hentai stuff at this point.
hard cut to persona 5 picaro being announced for the nokia N-Gauge
Can't be as bad the Elder Scrolls for the N-Gage

D

Deleted member

RE:Creators is like the lovechild of Metal Gear Solid 2 and Undertale raised by the fourth wall itself.
What I mean by this is that it's the epitome of meta
First is that Altair's power come from other people's cmworks of her. In other words: she's has the weaponized for of Ascended Meme and Fanon.
Then whole plan to defeat her involves creating a huge series of spinoffs culminating into a single licensed crossover of all the Creations in the series where they defeat trap Altair in and defest her inside this crossover. Bet it's gonna be called RE:Creators too.

On another note, the last episode of LWA aired yesterday, I still need to watch it but I'm gonna miss this series. Trigger really IS saving anime

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
RE:Creators is like the lovechild of Metal Gear Solid 2 and Undertale raised by the fourth wall itself.
What I mean by this is that it's the epitome of meta
First is that Altair's power come from other people's cmworks of her. In other words: she's has the weaponized for of Ascended Meme and Fanon.
Then whole plan to defeat her involves creating a huge series of spinoffs culminating into a single licensed crossover of all the Creations in the series where they defeat trap Altair in and defest her inside this crossover. Bet it's gonna be called RE:Creators too.

On another note, the last episode of LWA aired yesterday, I still need to watch it but I'm gonna miss this series. Trigger really IS saving anime

I have already give out my thoughts on 11 and 12.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that will be the title, it's gonna be epic for sure, many barriers need to be broken though. But like what Cloud says: Limits are meant to be broken.
Hype part is where Diana and Akko fires the arrow, instead of the spell I hope they say: 魔法が我が敵を喰らう!!!(Magic consumes my enemies!

Also Constanze finally speaks at the end...she sounds cute obviously.
Also the LWA video game on PS4 finally has a release date:
Oh yeah, first 5 seconds has episode 25 spoilers!
And that special limited edition!!!! So far the boxart and the special edition artwork are not finalize yet.
I guess due to how many fanbase PS4 has and TRIGGER and Bandai Namco probably took this video game seriously so they didn't put this on PS Vita, if LWA video game sells well on PS4, there is that slight chance it might be ported to Nintendo Switch. I have said this before, I see no reason for this game not coming to Switch if this game is only being released in Japan for now. Even if I have PS4 I really wouldn't enjoy to play this game on a powerful home console since LWA video game isn't that much graphical stunning.
I just love the 2.5D CGI:

It's going to have a battle system similar to Final Fantasy

The map system reminds me of Xenoblade Chronicles' time system yet not possibly open world. It is not sure that if the time can be managed or not or how will the time plays in LWA video game.

The release date is on November 30 2017, so it's going to be released on holiday. They are also going to stream LWA gameplay on July 23 on Niconico.

Edit: The pics are viewable when in editing page... not sure why my pic is broken... is it the pics file size are too big?

Hope this quirkless Mina photoshop pic works:

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

This is kind of incredible.
I just got flashbacks to when I saw my first Rhythm Heaven video which was a fan crossover video of Rhythm Heaven GBA using Final Fantasy V characters(how I wish to see it again). And this is just as amazing. :love:

Ivander

Smash Legend
@Shishœ
@Erureido

So Fate/Grand Order came out to the West yesterday. Like....out of nowhere. Anyway, interesting to see some different kinds of heroes, but expect fanservice.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Here we go again

Make sure there's enough stock and don't cancel is so soon yeah?

Holy **** at Star Fox 2 though

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
"Oh hey, Nintendo posted another Tweet"

*checks*

Lul

Internet detonates in three, two, one. . .

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Here we go again

Make sure there's enough stock and don't cancel is so soon yeah?

Holy **** at Star Fox 2 though

Something I can't as of yet emulate?

Very well Nintendo, you have my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom