• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 4 - Bring It In, Guys!

When, if ever, do you plan on buying the Switch?

• At launch

Votes: 40 36.0%
  • Late spring/summer

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • During the fall/holidays

Votes: 17 15.3%
  • Sometime after 2017

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Not until [insert game here] is released

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • I'm not getting that bucket of turds!!

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
This is Mario Party?

I can barely recognize it.

Strofirko

Smash Master
At least it is a good change of pace on the cars gameplay,though.
I demand new IP's that appeal to me alongside with certain established franchises.

Mucho gracias.
Nah I am more annoyed about it being Codename Steam=/= Majora mask 3D all over again.

Last edited:

Bananija

Count of Trickery
It actually looks kind of fun. While it's certainly ain't a traditional Mario Party like we all want, it's seems that this game require a lot of strategy, which could be really fun.

Burruni

Smash Hero
What do you mean?
People for whatever reason expect the revival of an old game, even when told it will be a new game.
When this new game is not the desired old game, people get pissed at it not being what they expected out of their own selfishness.

In this case, Mother 3 instead of MM3D.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Sonic may want to watch his Chaos Emeralds extra carefully around Rosalina.

Rosalina might spontaneously break them.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Guys, Toad has become the only playable character in Mario party, the Toad fans have gone to far, we need to stop them before they blow up the Mushroom Kingdom

At this moment I would post a edited picture of the ending of Planet of the Apes, with Mario screaming you blew it up and looking at a statue of Peach, but I don't have one

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Brash the Freaking Bear.

How original...
Hey, meme characters may be a little lowbrow, but they've still got their place in the hearts of a few of us.

I can't say I personally have enough experience with Rare games for me to have a personal stake in him, but if it's a matter of staleness I'm sure there's another character from a more recent IP that can be joke posted instead.

How about. . .Crusty Sean? :troll:

His moveset can be throwing shoes at you. :troll: :troll: :troll:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Guys, Toad has become the only playable character in Mario party, the Toad fans have gone to far, we need to stop them before they blow up the Mushroom Kingdom

At this moment I would post a edited picture of the ending of Planet of the Apes, with Mario screaming you blew it up and looking at a statue of Peach
He's not.

The point of the game is that Toad is the base character, and you recruit the others to your party, and they all have special abilities.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

At this moment I would post a edited picture of the ending of Planet of the Apes, with Mario screaming you blew it up and looking at a statue of Peach
So Toad for Smash?

Oh wait, Sakurai hates him.

Lol people demanding more nude Link on Nintendo's twitter.
Because Nude Link is the best Link. Best Nintendo fanservice ever.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
He's not.

The point of the game is that Toad is the base character, and you recruit the others to your party, and they all have special abilities.
I like this concept tbh.

Tho I wish it wasn't Toad as main character. Toad's voice annoys me. Wish each time you could choose anyone..

D

Deleted member

Conquest Chapter 26 spoilers
Entrap staves, allowing you to kill bosses early since 2016

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You know I was joking right? I thought it was obvious with the Planet of the Apes bit
Couldn't tell as a lot of people make mistakes about games lately (including this one already) and insert random memes into their posts.

BandanaWaddleDee

Smash Lord
NNID
bdon25
3DS FC
1633-4187-3079
Switch FC
2967-5142-5603
Wait, so in the new Mario Party, you don't play as the characters? You play as Toads in these not traditional boards?

Ehhhhhhhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom