• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Fix it for you.:)
Ok, this could be pretty good as well... want to see Duck Hunt dressed like Snake as he crawls in a box through a open field, being shot at by snipers. Then he reaches a safe zone as the hunter comes in to shoot down the snipers!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I would say that is probably true, there is still that 4chan rumor that states that in 2016, Namco will be announced as the new owner of metal gear's ip as Konami is supposedly done with it. If this is true, Snake would still have a shot, but that's unlikely currently.
Yeah, it's a 4chan rumor, alright.

I doubt that Konami would so easily sell out their franchises like that.

Besides, there is this to account for: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...-slot-company-files-big-boss-trademark/.93804

They will be using their IPs for pachinko machines and mobile games. *coughcastlevaniaeroticviolencecough*

The current Konami president even stated that the future of gaming is on mobile platforms and how it's not worth to invest on higher budget games. I believe, however, this will bite them in the back.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yeah, it's a 4chan rumor, alright.

I doubt that Konami would so easily sell out their franchises like that.

Besides, there is this to account for: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...-slot-company-files-big-boss-trademark/.93804

They will be using their IPs for pachinko machines and mobile games. *coughcastlevaniaeroticviolencecough*

The current Konami president even stated that the future of gaming is on mobile platforms and how it's not worth to invest on higher budget games. I believe, however, this will bite them in the back.
Yeah, it had some interesting details if I recall though. It came about after the pachinko thing with Castlevania but before the big boss trademark. I agree that this will definitely bite them in the back. As for Snake, Konami did seem to want him back, so they may try to get him back in smash, but I don't see it happening. I wish it could though.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well now Kojima's gone from Konami he doesn't have to keep making Metal Gear games. Now we'll see if it's publisher pressure or his own urges that drew him back, all by seeing if he first post Konami project is Shmetal Schmear Bolid or not.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
So the matenance is going on now?

Bananija

Count of Trickery
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Man, I thought Tak Fuji was cool but wow he's d-bag about the Konami employees.

Tak Fujii, a former senior producer at Konami, who left the company in 2014 because of ill health, sees no issue with this kind of radical reorganization. “I saw many colleagues unwillingly reassigned,” he said. “Most of them blamed everyone but themselves. But they were not willing to adapt. They were waiting for the golden days to return. All they had left were legendary stories of their products, which are no longer relevant for either the technology or the market.”
Maybe if they were actually being used to develop games instead of janitoring they would have stories outside of "golden days" to talk about.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'll be honest Sonic Maker would be hype XD :p

I can imagine the unfair sonic levels now...
Agreed, Sega should totally make this, then we get a good sonic game for once!( I''m kidding sort of, this would definitely be received well if done right though.)

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have the strongest urge to play a Gen VI Pokemon again.

I don't want to delete my X file.

I might just have to buy Y.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have the strongest urge to play a Gen VI Pokemon again.

I don't want to delete my X file.

I might just have to buy Y.
So do I, but I don't want to delete my X because of my national dex completion, which gave me my shiny and oval charm. Although my OR has everything in it currently. I also don't want to lose the strange souvenir. Sure I can get it again, but I don't want to lose my current file. I put a lot into it. However, Masuda is going on the Toyko Pokemon Show thing next month, He only shows up when a new game is announced, so perhaps we will see Z then.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
A bunch of French videos were added to the American Nintendo Youtube Channel.

What's going on?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Yes, not alone on this! Man, Z needs to happen already, Kalos is so good!
Well I think the capturing and team building is the best of any gen but you need to turn off the EX all to get any challenge and the story is a bit of a step back. That's why I hope Z fixes those things.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A bunch of French videos were added to the American Nintendo Youtube Channel.

What's going on?
Oh No! The French are taking over!!!! You know what that means?

confirmed! :troll:

This is weird though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom