• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
>No Petey Piranha
>K. Rool
>Fawful

Wat Delfino?

Overall pretty good roster. We dot need toddlers who cant legally drive driving anyways.
Crap! I knew I forgot someone! I need Petey back! D: Just pretend he is included as well. ^^

And Delfino. You know, the guys that throws you around in Sunshine. XD

Chrono.

I did a quick search and turns out Wart was also in the original Doki Doki Panic.

Which means he isn't a Mario character, technically.

Except he is because he's mentioned in one of the Sports games in Shy Guy's bio.

Weird stuff man

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean wart could work, but since he exists in a dream, it is unlikely. He could be a cool edition though. I would love if they revived him and made him the villain of a new mario game.

Imagine this:

The plot starts with mario and luigi facing bowser as he prepares to capture peach. All of a sudden a bubble gets shot at peach and captures her. It takes her away. They run outside and they learn that the mushroom kingdom is under attack! Wart has come from a distant kingdom( The pond kingdom, a vicious marshy land filled with aquatic and reptilian creatures) Wart retreats with his minions and mario and luigi give chase. Toad( either the blue or red toad or Captain toad maybe) also follows after mario and luigi to come save teh day. Not wanting his thunder stolen, Bowser decides to chase after wart and create a temporarily truce with mario and luigi. The game could have mario, luigi, toad or captain toad( secret character maybe? I just want captain toad playable in a mainline mario game) and for the first time ever in a main mario game, bowser. The game could make lots of money and be really cool if done right imo.

Thoughts?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Good. More iconic and popular than the dead puppet
I actually would like to see Geno but only if Mallow and Boshi come along... especially Boshi... he could have been the Wario to Yoshi's Mario... or the Waluigi to Yoshi's Luigi.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
To be fair, Dream Team was Luigi's Dream, whilst SMB2 was Mario's Dream
Luigi probably doesn't know jack **** about Wart
Then we should get Luigi and Mario dream team. Then everyone can be happy with wart
:awesome:

AncientTobacco

Smash Lord
"It was a dream!" is a pretty bad excuse to not use Wart. Shy Guys, Birdo etc. also debuted in SMB2.

And I think it's been pretty firmly established that just because something is in a "dream world" doesn't mean it's not real.

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
The censorship in Fatal Frame is completely stupid to be honest. I mean it's already a rated m game so it's clearly not aimed at children. And I thought the censorship in Breath of Fire IV was pretty stupid. The only people who love the censorship is religious fundamentalists and Sarkeesian feminists.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The censorship in Fatal Frame is completely stupid to be honest. I mean it's already a rated m game so it's clearly not aimed at children. And I thought the censorship in Breath of Fire IV was pretty stupid. The only people who love the censorship is religious fundamentalists and Sarkeesian feminists.
I...What? Then again, Dead Rising and God of War got censored in Japan

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So, would this be a good Mario Kart Roster?

Mario Luigi Peach Daisy Toad Toadette Rosalina
Baby Mario Baby Luigi Wario Waluigi Delfino Yoshi Gadd
DK Diddy Cranky K. Rool Wart Birdo Pauline
Bowser Bowser Jr. Kamek Lakitu Shy Guy Koopa King Boo
Dry Bowser Nabbit Metal Mario Paper Mario Fawful ROB Mii
Hey where's my playable Goomba? Yes I'm serious I want to be able to drive a kart as a goomba.
Also if we're going to have Cranky join the fun, we should really let Dixie come, and let Funky get his funk on again.
And if we're adding more of DK's extended cast then let some Warioware characters join, I' speificaly would like Mona and Ashely.

I mean wart could work, but since he exists in a dream, it is unlikely. He could be a cool edition though. I would love if they revived him and made him the villain of a new mario game.

Imagine this:

The plot starts with mario and luigi facing bowser as he prepares to capture peach. All of a sudden a bubble gets shot at peach and captures her. It takes her away. They run outside and they learn that the mushroom kingdom is under attack! Wart has come from a distant kingdom( The pond kingdom, a vicious marshy land filled with aquatic and reptilian creatures) Wart retreats with his minions and mario and luigi give chase. Toad( either the blue or red toad or Captain toad maybe) also follows after mario and luigi to come save teh day. Not wanting his thunder stolen, Bowser decides to chase after wart and create a temporarily truce with mario and luigi. The game could have mario, luigi, toad or captain toad( secret character maybe? I just want captain toad playable in a mainline mario game) and for the first time ever in a main mario game, bowser. The game could make lots of money and be really cool if done right imo.

Thoughts?
It would be a bit weird having Peach be captured if Wart is the bad guy, since she did help figght Wart the first time. And I know your all going to say but that was a dream, well thing is my headcanon for Super Mario 2/USA is that it was a shared dream between Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad, and it did all happen, subcon is just on different plan of existence hence the need to put all 4 in dream state so they an save Subcon.

And being honest it would be sweet to have a main Mario game, where all the leads are playable..

Although I still want my Mario & Luigi RPG with Peach playable.

Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
I want babies with this roster (nabbit , k.rool, cranky...)
I've never played Mario Kart that seriously soo....
I WOULD MAIN BABY K.ROOL COMPLETELY. ALSO, PLEASE NINTENDO, BABY K.ROOL 4 SMASH.
[/dumb]

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well this post got needlessly political really fast.
Stop bringing up that woman, please.

D

Deleted member

I don't know what's more ridiculous, people taking Mario Kart seriously, or Mario Kart taking people seriously.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hey where's my playable Goomba? Yes I'm serious I want to be able to drie a kart as a goomba.
Also if we're going to have Cranky join the fun, we should really let Dixie come, and let Funky get his funk on again.
And if we're adding more of DK's extended cast then let some Warioware characters join, I' speificaly would like Mona and Ashely.

It would be a bit weird having Peach be captured if Wart is the bad guy, since she did help figght Wart the first time. And I know your all going to say but that was a dream, well thing is my headcanon for Super Mario 2/USA is that it was a shared dream between Mario, Luigi, Peach and Toad, and it did all happen, subcon is just on different plan of existence hence the need to put all 4 in dream state so they an save Subcon.

And being honest it would be sweet to have a main Mario game, where all the leads are playable..

Although I still want my Mario & Luigi RPG with Peach playable.
True, but it could be justified by saying they were more powerful in a dream state or something like that. I could see them making Wart a threat somehow if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom