• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

You guys want a bet? I'll give you a bet.

If this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is fake, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of their choosing.

But if this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is true, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of my choosing.
Can't lose on this one
I take it

Chrono.

If this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is fake, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of their choosing.

But if this Roger/Stealth/Et Al leak is true, I'll draw the first five people to accept this bet an avatar of my choosing.
I accept. (I'm on TeamReal but why not)

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@Tama: Uh... I don't know if you want to answer this or not, but is the person claiming to have another source (saying Shovel Knight is going to be in the game) credible at all? Or is it just one Joe Smoe blowing smoke out of there arse?

Not having a forced avatar ever again.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

I'll take this on.

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
We don't know who the character is and it's two characters, both could either be Inkling, Bandana Dee, Dixie, and Captain Toad. And even then the characters still make sense, Shovel Knight is incredibly nonsensical, nothing about his inclusion would make sense other then popularity, which albeit big, was sort lived and mostly bandwagon.
Two things.First,Dont like my post if your gonna either insult me not agree with me entirely it's confusing and imo kinda doucey.Second,You used to believe in the rumor when it was to your benefit aka when you thought Bdee was the character they were talking about when it appeared not to be that character you bailed on the rumor.Also captain toad support died rather quickly people pefer and want regular toad and that's from a captain toad supporter

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045
Okay first off, how, second off, I have no idea why anyone would want to watch it ever.
I don't even know if it maybe the fact my eyes are dark brown or wearing glasses but when I watch it I have no effects what so ever. Masochists are the only people I think will like that show.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
As usual, I'm not getting into any silly bets. :p:smirk:

Also, the GameFAQs Smash Wii U boards are just terrible. It's complaints galore ever since the game came out and always the same complaints. I'm not sure why do I still lurk them... but damn if I'm not a masochist for that.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Two things.First,Dont like my post if your gonna either insult me not agree with me entirely it's confusing and imo kinda doucey.Second,You used to believe in the rumor when it was to your benefit aka when you thought Bdee was the character they were talking about when it appeared not to be that character you bailed on the rumor.Also captain toad support died rather quickly people pefer and want regular toad and that's from a captain toad supporter
First off, I liked your post because I appreciate your opinion, second, I stopped caring about the rumor because it had gotten out of hand, also, please stop saying I'm biased, it's very annoying and untrue, also, I know you're trying to appear unbiased, but don't, believe what you want to believe, if you really are unbiased, all you need to do is say so, no biggie. I hope that I've solved this debacle.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Heyo Kikkipoptart12 Kikkipoptart12 welcome to the NZone social!

...I just googled what Problem Solverz was and I can tell I'm going to have nightmares tonight. Why was something like that with literally the ugliest animation quality ever given the OK to air on TV

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
@Awesomedude4444 and NintenZ NintenZ

How about both of you guys stop it. You guys are arguing over nothing

...I just googled what Problem Solverz was and I can tell I'm going to have nightmares tonight. Why was something like that with literally the ugliest animation quality ever given the OK to air on TV
I've seen worst. So much worst

And it all came from Canada

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Dang, I was beat to vaan's bet, would have totally taken it. The results should be interesting...

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin

More fresh meat is always nice. I mean, welcome to the thread Kikkipoptart12 Kikkipoptart12 ! We have blackjack and hookers! That joke's already ran its course so many times lol.

Nothing.
Nothing at all.
Well. It's better to stay optimistic after all. We really don't want to set ourselves for disappointment.

also *predictions
Untitled.png
:troll:

Last edited:

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
https://twitter.com/EtikaWNetwork/status/655853142928658432
(Firus edit: Linked due to language)

Wow. So is this Etika confirming he doesn't really care about Smash and just covers it for the income or am I reading this wrong?

Edit: Yes, I'm aware my tweet may have been harsh, but it's true. He has covered leaks that were confirmed as false multiple times. I'm sick of hearing about this guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Looks like this thread will be filled with Ganondorf avatars.
You say that like it's a bad thing. :4ganondorf:

Wow. So is this Etika confirming he doesn't really care about Smash and just covers it for the income or am I reading this wrong?

Edit: Yes, I'm aware my tweet may have been harsh, but it's true. He has covered leaks that were confirmed as false multiple times. I'm sick of hearing about this guy.
That explains the fake overreactions, I guess?

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544

(Unsubscribes)
Also it's not that I don't want to be optimistic, it's that I'm setting my expectations really low for if something big does actually happen :p

Kikkipoptart12

Smash Champion
NNID
Kikkipop 12
3DS FC
0104-0018-0045

Oh hay Rie.
Clearly you've never seen 12 Ounce Mouse.
Pickle and peanut is much worst in my eyes at least 12 Ounce Mouse intro don't make me want to hate life

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904

BTW you may want to save that somehow, those kinda tweets disappear real quick.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Actually, if his grammar is correct, he does care. If only a little.
It's "couldn't care less".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom