• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

OurBraveHero

Smash Lord
NNID
ourbravehero
On Shovel Knight's actual amiibo page it doesn't list it as supported by ANY games (unless my internet is being weird and not loading that part) I think they're just updating the site with his amiibo and they goofed. Although the Smash Bros thing is pretty curious.

Edit: Ok so I just went through a bunch of the amiibo and none of them are showing compatible titles. Is my internet just being weird or is that for other people too?

Last edited:

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
On Shovel Knight's actual amiibo page it doesn't list it as supported by ANY games (unless my internet is being weird and not loading that part) I think they're just updating the site with his amiibo and they goofed. Although the Smash Bros thing is pretty curious.
It shows both versions of Shovel Knight for me.

... Are there even any zero suits in Disney? (Marvel and Star Wars don't count)
Nothing really comes to mind...

Why would they even have Ducktales Remastered as an option on the amiibo website?
Your guess is as good as mine lol.

Last edited:

IceBreakerXY

Universal Champion
I'm sorry, I'm to afraid to share it, besides, it's a sad dream. Maybe we should talk more about this whole Amiibo thing and what it could mean.
Sometimes you need to get that stuff off your chest. Plus you've said you're stressed. Maybe expressing some emotions will help. Not to force it on you but I know at least some of us are mature enough to know dreams are not your own choice. (maybe give a warning though if it really is bad)

Or you could not tell us if it's too hard which is also fine. :)

Last edited:

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Sometimes you need to get that stuff off your chest. Plus you've said you're stressed. Maybe expressing some emotions will help. Not to force it on you but I know at least some of us are mature enough to know dreams are not your own choice. (maybe give a warning though if it really is bad)

Or you could not tell us if it's too hard which is also fine. :)
Okay, I'll try... The dream involved my sister, who was very ill for a couple months, and she eventually died later... I have no idea why I would have such a dream like that. :crying:

D

Deleted member

How about annoying, girly-looking Bomberman for Smash?
Fixed to suit my likings
I'm sorry, I'm to afraid to share it, besides, it's a sad dream. Maybe we should talk more about this whole Amiibo thing and what it could mean.
What Oni said
Beaides, I love to hear other people's dreams
Me and my friends do that all the time
But there is always that ****** who makes **** up

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Okay, I'll try... The dream involved my sister, who was very ill for a couple months, and she eventually died later... I have no idea why I would have such a dream like that. :crying:
Damn.

Reminds me of when my sister had her first seizure out of nowhere a few months ago.

I empathize with you fam :ohwell:

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Honestly, this site is a joke. Most game pages don't list the full lineup of Amiibo that work with them, and on more than one occasion the listed Amiibo have been incorrect, anyway. They really need a better way to keep track of what every Amiibo works with than this.

That said, Shovel Knight's also on the Mario Maker page.

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Doesn't really mean anything when other amiibo's are listed under different series.
Maybe but if Shovel it's confirmed we will have the Smash amiibo or Shovel
Grain of salt now, but I'm optimist, for me he look like an attractive character

To be quite honest (and I don't mean to be rude) but I expected worse.

I'm no psychologist (a psycho maybe) but this seems pretty tame. Maybe you are subconsciously worried about your sister more than you think. Maybe you're a bit afraid of death. Most likely however is you are just stressed as you have stated.

It's probably nothing to worry about. I sure wouldn't :)

Last edited:

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
You guys had a whole discussion about most satisfying kills in Smash, and not one of you brought up the egg drop (:4yoshi::GCB: off the stage)

I forgot how trolly Takamaru's reveal as an assist trophy was.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAABnUYoAI9LMgQ

ahh miiverse.. You'll never cease to appease me and disappoint me at the same time.
- - - - -
By the way
View attachment 77510
The fact that this is the 2nd-most popular search for her is disturbing
google bases it on your search history
deviantart, human, and sprites are my next 3 choices mate. Is there something you wanna tell us?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

- - - - -
By the way
View attachment 77510
The fact that this is the 2nd-most popular search for her is disturbing
See, you could have given me a pic of a Male Gardevoir and you would have gotten your 20 bucks

ahh miiverse.. You'll never cease to appease me and disappoint me at the same time.

deviantart, human, and sprites are my next 3 choices mate. Is there something you wanna tell us?
Disco Marth for Smash DLC
Weird how Disco Marth debuted before Marth tho...
EDIT: wait it, does? Hold on a sec

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Joke's on you
The most naughty pictures you'll get out of me is that one time someone linked me Rule 63 Tails and I clicked it without knowing
And that's about it. :drshrug:

Chrono.

RTB plz

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
These interns are probably super lazy and just copy, paste an existing character page and change a couple things. And then stuff gets overlooked.

Zamus in DuckTales, Zamus in Aqua Moto Racing, Dr. Mario in Splatoon, Toad as a 'Super Smash Bros series' Amiibo (this one's gone unfixed for months). And now Chibi Robo and Shovel Knight.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I have to say that this is one of the best English dubs for a song I've heard in a while.

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
I hate how people will go insane over errors.

Freaking 4chan did this.

My God, just when I thought the world couldn't get any dumber, this crap happens.

Man, DLC needs to hurry up and finish

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So their really is an even more annoying girlish Bomberman, I'll pay. 50$!
Cool. :4drmario:
RTB plz
The Snowball has probably turned into a ****ing avalanche by now.
His spirit deprived, a grieving Butt Butt took up a new job of being a Mountain
Mt. Butt Butt
Known for it's constant stream of water leaking into the caves. :4pacman:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
And... were out ladies and gentlemen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom