• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Ed Boon pls

I can't tell anything from these shadows other than they're all guys lol
No bear-shaped or even zombie rabbit-shaped silhouettes.

*Cancels pre-order*

Last edited by a moderator:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I sometimes I'm surprised by the cynicism I face when posting some of my finds, but then I started coming on here and reading some of the "leaks" you guys share and now I'm starting to realise why everyone has such trust issues lol
only .01% of people take any of them seriously.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
My favorite "leaks" are those that complain about their previous job or Sakurai, because that's believable right?

Bananija

Count of Trickery
So, I know I don't post often here and I only begun recently but...
What the **** is happening here? I have nothing against it thought.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
My favorite "leaks" are those that complain about their previous job or Sakurai, because that's believable right?
"I used to be a playtester for Smash and hated it"

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not and that, sir, is an idiot. :lol:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh so we are getting weird again....

Um..... How about that mario maker?

Chrono.

"I used to work at [insert video game company here] but they fired me, so as a final "**** you" to them I will leak [insert popular Smash fandom characters here]"

D

Deleted member

I know Sakurai's Evil Twin.
He's known simply as:
Dark Sakurai
And he informed me that the Ballot itself will be a newcomer.
Yes you did just read that correctly.
Final Smash: Fan's Hopes DDDestroyer
Disconfirms your favorite character

Burb

The Absolute Worst
I sometimes am surprised by the cynicism I face when posting some of my finds, but then I started coming on here and reading some of the "leaks" you guys share and now I'm starting to realise why everyone has such trust issues lol
A large percentage of the people who frequent this thread were previously part of a group on the forum that centered around leaks and rumors. It dates back to long before Smash 4's release. We've seen dozens upon dozens of leaks and rumors surface. Only a handful of them have had an ounce of truth to them. The rest were fake.

While a lot of the reactions to your finds were a bit overly harsh and confrontational, it's pretty natural that a lot of skepticism would be built up after a good two years of being lied to over and over again by a whole host of sources who claimed to be reputable.

Last edited:

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
A large percentage of the people who frequent this thread were previously part of a group on the forum that centered around leaks and rumors. It dates back to long before Smash 4's release. We've seen dozens upon dozens of leaks and rumors surface. Only a handful of them have had an ounce of truth to them. The rest were fake.

While a lot of the reactions to your finds were a bit overly harsh and confrontational, it's pretty natural that a lot of skepticism would be built up after a good two years of being lied to over and over again by a whole host of sources who claimed to be reputable.
Things have definitely changed from the beginning of the year. We went from screaming about Mewtwo to being Salty about Shovel Knight. It's crazy to see how things have evolved and where we are today.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
I missed quite a bit.

@Swampasaur online dating is good. You find people who are looking for a relationship, and you can do it from the comfort of your own home. You can find people who share similar interests and match with you quickly.

The hardest part of online dating is the first date. You need to do something that catches both of your interests. Don't over do it, but also show you are interested. Meeting people IRL allows you to set up that chemistry right away, or set up a date based on chemistry. With online dating you need to build it from scratch.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
If anyone could draw me the Tower of Smash for my leak photo, that would be great. ^_^
Doesn't matter how bad it is, as long as it's as good as this:

tower of smash.png

Nailed it. :troll:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Worked on assignment using Microsoft word.

Finished it and went to click save.

Computer crashes and mouse can't click anything.

Restarted computer

Have to start over on the assignment.

FML

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Well, if we're talking about us as Pokemon.
Lugia.png
My Lugi~

EDIT BY PUSHDUSTIN: Your Lugi is way too big.

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Oh, Leak Pokémon. Alright.
Pokémon Leak Mystery: Straw Grasping

Nah but seriously idk what I'd be. Pika perhaps. Or Quagsire if I really feel like not caring.

epicmartin7

Smash Master
NNID
epicmartin
@ PushDustIn PushDustIn : I have a quick question about a certain experiment you might want to try.

I've kind of noticed pattern with Sakurai's twitter account. If someone responds to one of his tweets, speaks Japanese and presents a possible problem or question about the game (provided its not a character request) then he's more likely to respond.

So I purpose that you try to ask him about an issue or possible new feature that could be added to the game (I recommend custom music as no one has probably asked that) by responding to his tweets in Japanese and see if he will respond or not.

Just kind of curious if it will happen or not. You up for it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom