• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Kind of tired of people spouting that the ballot is a "suggestion box." While it's not a pure popularity contest, it's not a pure suggestion box either. The amount of votes DO matter. It's not like I can vote Bomberman and Sakurai will be like "hey, I know only .05% of votes are for Bomberman, but that's a great suggestion! I like that character and will add him!"

KenboCalrissian

YouTube: SewerBuddies
NNID
KenboCalrissian
3DS FC
2165-5810-5680
Switch FC
SW 5178 3144 4326
ConnorXBurb is best OTP
This is the SS @ Burb Burb @Wraith - target sighted, launching torpedoes...

If I were in this dating sim, I imagine I'd be the way-too-nice-guy who blushes and shuts down right away at the first sign of naughty words.

What? I'm just being honest with myself. It's not totally accurate, but it's the closest archetype I'd fit into for one of these kinds of games.

Last edited:

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
And of course, Swampasaur X everyone. He is senpai after all. :smirk:
I just imagine everyone in the thread standing behind the same wall peaking out, trying to simultaneously get senpai to notice us.

Sounds like a trainwreck.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Burb X Genoboost

Geno: (Says something burb disagrees with)
Burb: No, that's completely incorrect.
Geno: Stop correcting me! *Whispers* Oh yeah baby I like it when you correct me

*They go back to Burb's place for some "Smash"*

I might get in trouble for this one, but I think it's worth it.

- I'm not making fun of either person-
Isn't Geno Boost like, 14 tho? :p

Chrono.

Some details about AA6 popped up
– Once again, the game is set in a foreign country which Phoenix visits “for a certain goal”
– The old Wright luck kicks in and he finds himself wrapped up in a certain case when his tour guide is arrested
– Phoenix goes to see the trial
– When there, he sees there’s no defense attorney and the judge is relying on things like an “oracle of spirits” to hand down a guilty verdict immediately
– Phoenix objects and takes the defense’s bench
– In the game is the mysterious, strong-willed woman in the art
– This woman is neither a witness nor a prosecutor nor a judge
– She’s this game’s “key person” like Athena in AA5
– Note that it does not say she’s Phoenix’s assistant, just reuses the “key person” term
– The “water mirror” in the courtroom plays a part in a new system they’re keeping under wraps
– The magazine also seems to suggest there may be other small changes from the usual courtroom antics
– This new system will be playable at TGS 2015
– In this country, there are prosecutors, but no defense attorneys
– Defendants must use a “certain object” to defend themselves
– The game’s theme is a “courtroom revolution”
– The team felt Phoenix was in a position where he didn’t really have anyone who could match up to him in Japan, so that was part of the reason they moved him into the wider world
– They also hope that trials in a court where the usual “rules” don’t play will help give a sense of urgency to the game that they couldn’t get in just a plain Japanese trial
– Devs have heard complaints about Ace Attorney 5 being too easy due to the many hints characters gave
– With this game, they’re aiming to let the player enable/disable hints on their own, and to avoid direct clues like in AA5
– Development is still fairly early on

– The team wants to make a game to surpass the previous entries, and to “betray the player’s expectations – in a good way!”
http://nintendoeverything.com/more-ace-attorney-6-details/

Looks like they're gonna go all out with the gameplay this time around.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Isn't Geno Boost like, 14 tho? :p
Age is but a number.

My brith certificate says I'm 15.

My physical appearance says I'm 17 or 18 people I meet are always say "YOU'RE ONLY 15!? YOU LOOK OLDER!" and it's annoying as hell

My heart says I'm a 68 year-old man.

Last edited:

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Geez, I come on and find myself getting tagged left and right. The last time this happened was back during the Rayman leak.

I was expecting some sort of major bomb to have dropped. Instead it's shipping and jokes at my expense. :rolleyes:

I can see him looking at everyone going 'woman, woman, not manly, no sixpack, ****'s too small' etc.
Pretty spot on, actually. :bee:

He is? That's the first time I've heard that ever
People seem to have already confirmed it already, but yes, Burb is gay.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I'm glad that they are addressing some of the issues Dual Destinies had, even though I still loved it.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
In unrelated news The Koopaling amiibo is exclusive to toys r us. You may panic now.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
This shipping makes me realize that we need a site where we can post all the SmashBoards-themed hentai we draw. I know I need one.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Geez, I come on and find myself getting tagged left and right. The last time this happened was back during the Rayman leak.

I was expecting some sort of major bomb to have dropped. Instead it's shipping and jokes at my expense. :rolleyes:
Well, we gotta find a way to entertain ourselves until the next big "leak" appears. :lol:

D

Deleted member

Cunfurmed

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
This shipping makes me realize that we need a site where we can post all the SmashBoards-themed hentai we draw. I know I need one.
Oh please no, imagine all the rules that we will break and create... only thinking about it makes me shivers.

.n_n.

Last edited:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158

Come on, you know my ship was good ;)

Dravidian

Smash Lord
NNID
NeoDeoN
Age is but a number.

My brith certificate says I'm 15.

My physical appearance says I'm 17 or 18 people I meet are always say "YOU'RE ONLY 15!? YOU LOOK OLDER!" and it's annoying as hell

My heart says I'm a 68 year-old man.
I have the opposite issue. I'm 25 and people think I'm like 14-15. I'm constantly carded when I buy games, blurays, or movie tickets. I get harrased by peddlers trying to take advantage of my assumed "youthful naivete". Whenever I take notes/draw in public places people keep assuming I'm doing homework.

I'll appreciate it when I'm 50 or so, but right now it's annoying as balls. excluding mine

Tama

Smash Apprentice
I sometimes am surprised by the cynicism I face when posting some of my finds, but then I started coming on here and reading some of the "leaks" you guys share and now I'm starting to realise why everyone has such trust issues lol

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I love how Ed Boon is the only guy who can troll his entire fanbase and get away with it. It's admirable.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I sometimes I'm surprised by the cynicism I face when posting some of my finds, but then I started coming on here and reading some of the "leaks" you guys share and now I'm starting to realise why everyone has such trust issues lol
You can't trust anyone here. :psycho:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
One of these days someone has to get around to making a bingo card for leaks. Like having "works/previously worked for X" or "popular character is DLC".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom