• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 2.0: Remember That Time Candle Jack Visited Swa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
I mean, I would be okay in the long run if we got an Isaac costume, but I would also cry inside. So much potential.

a dude said:
A newly written article is the furthest from a reliable source. Until this is verified by the original creator it should not be considered reliable. Evanx11 (talk) 01:33, 2 September 2015 (UTC)
Wu supporter said:
You reactionary MRA gamergators have nothing reliable to disprove the article. The Mary Sue falls under Wiki's list of sourceable websites. If Brianna Wu states that Samus is a transwoman, which she has WITH evidence, then that's what the article will include. The only way I'll stop is if the creator himself will step up and say that no she isn't. Until then, your reactionary dogpiling won't help you this time.2602:304:CFE0:FA09:E036:C835:6DE5:C (talk) 01:39, 2 September 2015 (UTC)
a mod probably said:
Your vandalism has been reverted and the article is locked. Have a nice day. 69.115.224.183 (talk) 01:41, 2 September 2015 (UTC)
good for you wikipedia

EDIT fixed quote. Even I can be guilty of mistakes

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
If you could have an anime character as a Mii Costume, who would it be and why, I'd choose Rhyoko Matoi from Kill La Kill, because sisscor blade.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
I would be happy if Layton is the Europe's pick for playable character. It has potential, can have a interesting moveset and has a great legacy behind him.

.n_n.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
This might have been answered before but was there any real reason why Isaac and Ray didn't return as assist trophies? Were they being considered as being playable characters or something?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
If you could have an anime character as a Mii Costume, who would it be and why, I'd choose Rhyoko Matoi from Kill La Kill, because sisscor blade.
I would rather have no one really. Smash Bros is about video games. Anime would look so out of place, even as Mii costumes.

This might have been answered before but was there any real reason why Isaac and Ray didn't return as assist trophies? Were they being considered as being playable characters or something?
Doubt it. They were probably seen as too irrelevant to bring back. Jill from Drill Dozer was also removed and I really don't think she was ever considered to be playable.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I would rather have no one really. Smash Bros is about video games. Anime would look so out of place, even as Mii costumes.

Doubt it. They were probably seen as too irrelevant to bring back. Jill from Drill Dozer was also removed and I really don't think she was ever considered to be playable.
What about Kazuto(Kirito)?

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
What about Kazuto(Kirito)?
Who is that? And I still really mean no anime characters. And I say this as a massive DBZ fan.

But that's just me (on not wanting any non-gaming characters as mii costumes) I suppose.

Last edited:
Space Dandy as a gunner.
Bobobo as a brawler
Zoro as a swordfighter.

Because I already live in loopy land if anime is getting in smash
Space Dandy, because he's a dandy guy, in space.
Hell yeah baby

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Who is that? And I still really mean no anime characters. And I say this as a massive DBZ fan.

But that's just me I suppose.
Oh right, I didn't specify. He's from Sword Art Online, an anime about people trapped in a VIDEO GAME.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

But that's just me (on not wanting any non-gaming characters as mii costumes) I suppose.
The main character from Sword Art Online.
EDIT: ninja'd
I'd like to see a Saber costume, that'd be pretty cool and wielding the Excalibur sword.

Last edited:
Isn't SOA the one with the incest? Yeah steared clear of that one when I was in an anime craze. . .

Which iis apparently a good thing because from what i've heard it is really terrible unless you are uber "otaku"

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
The main character from Sword Art Online.
EDIT: ninja'd
I'd like to see a Saber costume, that'd be pretty cool and wielding the Excalibur sword.
His original outfit'd also be good. Maybe Asuna could have an outfit too.

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035
You know what, I want DBZ costumes on fighters

:4ryu:as Goku
:4fox::4falco: in Sayain gear
:4lucario:as Piccolo
:4shulk::4lucina: as Future Trunks
:4mewtwo:as Frieza
:4ness::4lucas:as Goten and Young Trunks
:4falcon:as Vegeta
:4pacman:with a scouter

Chrono.

Venom Snake does so much ridiculous **** in MGSV that he'd actually blend in Smash more than Solid Snake.
Well not exactly. But BB does get a lot of cool doohickeys to play with lol

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Isn't SOA the one with the incest? Yeah steared clear of that one when I was in an anime craze. . .

Which iis apparently a good thing because from what i've heard it is really terrible unless you are uber "otaku"
SAO is the one that had a passable first 13 episodes and then went downhill faster than a penny getting tossed off the empire state building. And it's not EXACTLY incest.... But it's still just as stupid.
That being said, I wouldn't totally mind a Kirito costume so long as it's his regular look from the first 13 episodes.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
You know what, I want DBZ costumes on fighters

:4ryu:as Goku
:4fox::4falco: in Sayain gear
:4lucario:as Piccolo
:4shulk::4lucina: as Future Trunks
:4mewtwo:as Frieza
:4ness::4lucas:as Goten and Young Trunks
:4falcon:as Vegeta
:4pacman:with a scouter
What about Kirby as Majin Boo?

Solfiner

*Those Who Stand Against Our Path*
NNID
Solfiner
3DS FC
1676-3664-3928
Jojo Mii costumes.

Sakurai himself even did a Jojo pose for gods sake

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

The first arc was good. And then it was just AWFUL!!!

An anime character as a Mii Costume?

Captain Falcon. :troll:
TBH i'm surprised we don't already have a captain falcon mii costume. Seems like a missed opportunity when brawler already has a fire special or two.

Hell we don't even have a mario mii costume do we?
Such potential squandered.

ughh I don't have a lawyer joke. Curse you golden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom