• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo To Announce Their E3 Plans Tomorrow

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

Get hyped, Nintendo fans. Tomorrow at 9 A.M. PT, the Big N will announce what they plan on doing at this year's E3! Nintendo of America tweeted out the information earlier today, along with an image of someone wearing what appears to be Little Mac's pink workout gear. What could it all mean?

What could Nintendo show off this year at E3? Star Fox? New Smash Bros DLC? Metroid? More Robot Chicken? Who knows. Let us know what you think in the comments.

TewnLeenk is a writer for Smashboards and wants Metroid Prime 4. Follow and chat with him on Twitter @TewnLeenk.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
I hope they'll stick with the Direct, rather than a conference.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Just so people don't get too hyped and expect actual game announcements tomorrow, they probably are not announcing any games tomorrow. They did this last year by making that Mega64 video that announced the Digital Event, the Treehouse Event, and the Smash Invitational, as well as the GC Adapter. It's probably a similar deal, just making a skit that announces their E3 schedule.

At most, they will tease something or announce an event for a specific game, like maybe a Splatoon tournament. But lets not go hoping for a new F-Zero game trailer tomorrow or something.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Could there be a new Punch-Out game?
Could it be a Punch-Out DLC for MK8?
Is it nothing but a troll?

Find out in the next episode of Nintendo Z! :troll:

Last edited:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I love announcements for an announcement that will announce upcoming announcements.

:093:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Me right now.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Just so people don't get too hyped and expect actual game announcements tomorrow, they probably are not announcing any games tomorrow. They did this last year by making that Mega64 video that announced the Digital Event, the Treehouse Event, and the Smash Invitational, as well as the GC Adapter. It's probably a similar deal, just making a skit that announces their E3 schedule.

At most, they will tease something or announce an event for a specific game, like maybe a Splatoon tournament. But lets not go hoping for a new F-Zero game trailer tomorrow or something.
I don't expect a game announcement but the picture does say that the sweat-shirt guy will be at E3, so it could be hinting at a Punch-out!! announcement at E3. But this could also be unrelated and be Reggie or something.

WwwWario

Smash Ace
Hope they have a conferance instead of direct. Nothing is as hype as having a large audience.

Zapp Branniglenn

Smash Lord
Punch Out for Wii is one of the most fantastic games on that system. A followup game with expanded gameplay would be great. Man, that's all I want to get announced now.

Stoven

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5112-3679-8490
is it Punch out for wii u!?!?!?!?!? :troll:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Could there be a new Punch-Out game?
Could it be a Punch-Out DLC for MK8?
Is it nothing but a troll?

Find out in the next episode of Nintendo Z! :troll:
I....I've never sensed a hype level of this magnitude before... and.. it's... growing larger. Could this be the legendary Super Nintendo? LOL.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Kirby Air Ride 2
Kirby Air Ride 2
Kirby Air Ride 2
Kirby Air Ride 2
At least TEASE Kirby Air Ride 2
PLEASE!
Kirby Air Ride 2

.......I wish.....

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Give me F-Zero and Paper Mario or give me death.
You mean a real Paper Mario game, or a garbage pile of sticker poop? A new Paper Mario game similar to Thousand Year Door would be a dream come true to me!

Also, how about some more Zelda Wii U info please!!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Predictions...

- New 3D Mario game (plz be Sunshine 2 or 64 2 and not that Galaxy crap)
- Star Fox Wii U
- Pokemon Z
- Pokemon Yellow Remake on the New 3DS (to celebrate the series 20th anniversary next year)
- New Metroid game either on the 3DS or Wii U
- More info on Fire Emblem If
- Fire Emblem 7 + 6 Remake on the New 3DS (plz make this happen!)
- Release date for Xenoblade Chronicles X in the West.
- Punch Out Wii U
- Mario Tennis on the Wii U (probably won't happen but it would be great if it did happen)
- Mother 3 on the VC
- F-Zero Wii U (maybe? plz?)
- And of course, Smash DLC. All aboard the hype train for Ryu, :wolf::roypm::4lucas: and maybe just maybe :popo:and :snake:. This would be my dream scenario for pre-Smash Ballot DLC.

Last edited:

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
Calling it now, it's a trailer for e3 with Bill training to fight Reggie in an exhibition match that will take place live on stage during their e3 presentation. Time to place your bets folks!

D

Deleted member

Please let there be a 3D kirby platformer for this years e3 :bluejump:

Top Bottom