• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo To Announce Their E3 Plans Tomorrow

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
If there's gonna be a new Punch Out!! game with amiibo compatibility in it, they should restock those Little Mac amiibos for it. I missed out, like literally, on him.

Smasher-LTIMT

Smash Cadet
NNID
battlefront157
3DS FC
2165-7609-0420

Get hyped, Nintendo fans. Tomorrow at 9 A.M. PT, the Big N will announce what they plan on doing at this year's E3! Nintendo of America tweeted out the information earlier today, along with an image of someone wearing what appears to be Little Mac's pink workout gear. What could it all mean?

What could Nintendo show off this year at E3? Star Fox? New Smash Bros DLC? Metroid? More Robot Chicken? Who knows. Let us know what you think in the comments.

TewnLeenk is a writer for Smashboards and wants Metroid Prime 4. Follow and chat with him on Twitter @TewnLeenk.
Something with Punch Out maybe, like Mario Kart DLC Little Mac (it would be funny, how do you drive in boxing gloves) or a new Punch Out!!

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
Damn everyone hates Sticker Star. Is it that bad?
I'm all about trying out new ideas within a franchise I love, (like Skyward Sword deviating quite a bit from it's predecessors) but the leveling up and partner system were my favorite parts of Paper Mario 64 & TYD.

The game itself looks gorgeous, and the environments are very cool in 3D... but progression in the "story" requires specific special stickers that are very well hidden in random places in each level... if you miss one, there is no way to figure out where it's hidden other than to aimlessly walk around each level (or google it), and if you misuse a special sticker... you have to back-track and try to remember where you found it in the first place.

PLUS (and this was my biggest beef), fighting enemies gives absolutely no reward... you don't level up, so it's absolutely pointless to fight enemies, so I usually just avoided them altogether.

This Metacritic reviewer (Metro GameCentral) says it best:
"A horrible disappointment that not only fails to capture the magic of its predecessors but seems oblivious to what made them popular in the first place."

Sorry about the rant!

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Well, that's one way to announce something....

Wait, was that a Virtual Boy? Did Nintendo just remembered us of the Virtual Boy while making a joke out of it instead of hiding its existence in the dark pits of hell?
Gold....
Did you really forget the "All Hail The Virtual Boy" meme already?
Also Reggie never manages to dissapoint.

Top Bottom