• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Streaming Smash 3DS Now

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
Well, since I didn't watch the gema_yue stream, I found out about Master Core, Trophy Rush, and more (RIP Very Hard and Intense, join your brother, Very Easy, in heaven).

Bizzoula

Smash Rookie
Sad I missed the stream cause I was at school and timezones are annoying. At least it's on youtube though.

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
Damn, the stream isn't showing up for me, so I can't watch it. After the stream is over, can somebody please upload it to youtube and link me to it?

noahk777

Smash Journeyman
NNID
noahgk
I know this is overused, but if anybody has a spare code and would be happy to give it away, please PM me! Also, if you do I'l thank you on my youtube channel

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
I know this is overused, but if anybody has a spare code and would be happy to give it away, please PM me! Also, if you do I'l thank you on my youtube channel
Sorry bro, you didn't miss anything, The Jwittz did a stream until he unlocked everything thiugh, you might want to find his.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I love how useless this stream really was.

All they did was show all the modes and custom moves with quite some vagueness to it, everything else we pretty much knew about already. All that while making terrible jokes and sucking at the game.

I was one of the bunch of people that probably expected them to just casually reveal the rest of the newcomers and veterans missing from the roster, but they didn't even touch that, not even a trailer afterwards.

Looks like they didn't really ruin the plans of those that planned on leaking with the Japanese version, not that I care, I wasn't expecting anything worthwhile from this stream, and I was 100% right on that.

GG Nintendo. 19 more days.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
I love how useless this stream really was.

All they did was show all the modes and custom moves with quite some vagueness to it, everything else we pretty much knew about already. All that while making terrible jokes and sucking at the game.

I was one of the bunch of people that probably expected them to just casually reveal the rest of the newcomers and veterans missing from the roster, but they didn't even touch that, not even a trailer afterwards.

Looks like they didn't really ruin the plans of those that planned on leaking with the Japanese version, not that I care, I wasn't expecting anything worthwhile from this stream, and I was 100% right on that.

GG Nintendo. 19 more days.
Shoolk

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
Sorry to be that guy.
But does anyone have a spare smash bros 3ds demo code.
If you do. Private message please. c:

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Stream was great at first and then it just got boring to me. Maybe it's because I've seen so much 3DS gameplay already of the unlocked characters that they didn't want to show off.

GazWithPie

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gazwithpie
Guys.
I need the code.
Anyone
Spare one code
Give to the poor :c Need
Code

Melee Ninja

Smash Rookie
I've got 2 extra codes for the demo if anyones interested. A little eshop money would be awesome in exchange for one and the other I'll give to the first respondent. PM

arowe1016

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have a demo code? Ive been looking all day. I cant afford the game and I got my 3ds because of my friend not wanting it. I wont be able to play smash bros so the demo would be amazing to have. If you do just email me a code at ethanbaby1016@gmail.com please and thank you.

Mindsnipe

Smash Rookie
I know it's kinda annoying and i'm sorry to add to the chaos... but does anybody have a code they can message me?

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
So was the stream informative? I've been zoned on YouTube the past few days. Seems the more I watch PAC man gameplay, the more I kinda draw away from him.. Really enjoy the bowser jr gameplay rather. :4pacman:

Vaidya

Smash Apprentice
I was so annoyed when that one guy said he wouldn't show the unlockable characters, despite the fact that everyone knew the characters. Hey NOA, maybe this wouldn't happen if you just released your fully translated game on the same day! Don't blame us, blame yourselves for waiting almost a month to release a fully translated game. And why would you even stream the game on the Japanese release? I'm sure many were expecting the secret characters to be revealed. Way to appeal to your audience and fans.

zombieRabbidz

Smash Journeyman
Looking for spare AU demo code please write on my wall if you have one and i will conact you and we can negotiate this! Offering shiny/leganandary pokemon

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
I was so annoyed when that one guy said he wouldn't show the unlockable characters, despite the fact that everyone knew the characters. Hey NOA, maybe this wouldn't happen if you just released your fully translated game on the same day! Don't blame us, blame yourselves for waiting almost a month to release a fully translated game. And why would you even stream the game on the Japanese release? I'm sure many were expecting the secret characters to be revealed. Way to appeal to your audience and fans.
Yeah I'm pretty sure most people were thinking they'd just show everything for the sake of ****ting on people like VGBC and CT, among other people, that weren't in Japan or Japanese but got their hands on Japanese systems and copies just to stream it early. That wasn't the case though, though I'm not really surprised, Nintendo's SSB 3DS streams have all been pretty mediocre, much like the people in the Treehouse's skills at the game and themselves being boring in general.

Top Bottom