• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nintendo Streaming Smash 3DS Now

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Nintendo is in the midst of streaming several upcoming games from the Treehouse. They have just begun streaming gameplay from the game, and are planning to highlight a variety of mode and custom moves - check it out if you're itching for some Smash!

Enjoy!​

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
The Twitch chat is cancer, just turn it off and thank me later.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to read: "Such good players, Kappa" on the chat over and over again

Inawordyes

Smash Lord
For those just tuning in to the Treehouse Stream, the following Smash info:

English Smash 3ds demo will release on September 19th, Club Nintendo Platinum members who have their platinum subscription from last year and have notifications from Club Nintendo on before today will be eligible to receive a code to download and play the demo as of today, as well as three more codes to share with friends and family - if you don't have a Platinum subscription last year, or you didn't have the notifications onbefore today, you will not be eligible. Codes will not be sent to everybody, AFAIK.

As far as the stream goes now, they are going in-depth with the starter characters - they will not be unlocking any of the secret characters or stages, but they do have everything else, such as custom moves, unlocked, if I remember their comments at the beginning of the session correctly.

They talked about Ike and Shulk, they are currently talking about Pit and mainly Palutena.

many37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
many37
3DS FC
2423-4448-6030
I find it stupid, but to each his own.
Well the reason as to why I find it addicting is because when you are experiencing something with a large group of people you know will enjoy the same thing you are watching, it makes the experience a whole lot better imo.

But I do understand where you are coming from and for that I respect your opinion as a fellow human being :)

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
"Mature audiences"

lol.

Don't even know why I'm watching this. The gameplay and chat both suck equally, but maybe it's just the Pac-Man and Kirby MU that's so dull.

Sen. Sawft

Professional Laundry Folder
NNID
Sawft
3DS FC
4940-6793-4197
Huh. I have these demo codes for some game in an email. How interesting.

Last edited:

Marxally

Smash Apprentice
Twitch chat is awful, but you have fun with some comments.
I've seen some livestreamers footage, and I just wanna play my demo (finally Europe got it, some Nintendo Club members already got it, like me, other will get it at 19th, like NA).

See ya!

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
"Mature audiences"

lol.

Don't even know why I'm watching this. The gameplay and chat both suck equally, but maybe it's just the Pac-Man and Kirby MU that's so dull.
It could be that these are not competitive smashers playing the game they are gonna make it look meh. My cousin that loves melee is so bad he makes the game look slower than Brawl it is just painful to watch

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
I'm loving all the custom stuff they are showing off. I'm kinda hoping people will put together something like "Mii tournies" where people can toy around with all the equipment and junk, even if its just for funzies on the side during a real tournament.

Kamikam70

Smash Cadet
I thought I'd be watching it, but since we saw most of it with other streamers, I'm focusing on my demo version xD

MM720

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM720
3DS FC
0259-0380-4806
I just got my Demo code (I'm not part of Club Nintendo but a generous stranger gave it to me) :3

WaveDashCash

Smash Apprentice
Too bad I'm a lifeless loser who just sits around playing games... otherwise I'd probably have a demo code...
I'm going to LOSE MY MIND if I don't play this game ASAP.

(Cries self to sleep)

Babali Boon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Babali
3DS FC
0447-5439-8345
Been playing the demo all afternoon. :) Love it love it love it love it. Nintendo, you are awesome.

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman
I just got my Demo code (I'm not part of Club Nintendo but a generous stranger gave it to me) :3
Is it just a one time use, or can it be used by multiple people? I ask this because I saw an image that stated that if you received the code, that you could share it with your friends, and play the game with each other.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
Is it just a one time use, or can it be used by multiple people? I ask this because I saw an image that stated that if you received the code, that you could share it with your friends, and play the game with each other.
You get four codes in the email, all one time uses to download. Unlimited uses to boot up and play compared to other 3DS demos.

JetpackX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JetpackX
3DS FC
0877-2713-1529
i-i haven't gotten any codes yet. is it only for current platinum members or is it for last years (July 1 - June 30) platinum members?

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
They didn't unlock characters, so no character reveals, and not even a Wii U version release date!? :urg: Jwittz's stream was better than this... Correction: Is better than this

Worst. Stream. Ever.

Last edited:

NATGamer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NATGamer
3DS FC
3737-9639-8538
Lesson to anyone who actually watched it: don't watch a Nintendo stream unless it is a direct or it's E3

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I thought it was a great stream - good to see some of those modes put through their paces, and some honest to goodness gameplay

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Do this idiots even know that Japan exists and that everyone already unlocked all the characters there? And that said people actually play better and make up with good entertainment? Or they know Internet exists and that people can see what is going on in Japan? Everybody knows Ness, Duck Hunt Dog, Dark Pit, Bowser Jr, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff, Falco, Game and Watch, ROB and Doctor Mario are in the game Nintendo of America, stop feeding us with this pig slop. JWitts did a way better stream than this clowns. Put him on an official stream, we are ready.

Last edited:

The McG Unit

Smash Rookie
If anyone is so lucky to have a code and feeling generous enough to give it away to a brand new smashboards member, please PM me. Would love to avoid waiting one more week (just like the rest of you I guess!) been lurking on this board for months and figured this was a good reason to finally join.

CadePirate

Smash Apprentice
Let me quote a famous line from "Smash Streaming History". "GIVE ME A CODE PLZ IM SO LONELY."

Top Bottom