• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NinjaLink's Lucas

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
no it's clearly me. we played that match in some friendly. you said you didnt like how some other guy played lame, so I was just running at you the entire time. Had I known you were gonna put it online I would have tried
that's that.

TheFast

Smash Lord
This is a comment on one of your old matches:
"I'm not sure what a "NinjaLink" is, but I see the title alot. I'm guessing it has to do with the color and the skill level of the user. I don't visit Smash Central/Dojo, but I'll go look it up."

Chuee

Smash Hero
no it's clearly me we played that match in some friendly you said you didnt like how some other guy played lame so I was just running at you the entire time. Had I known you were gonna put it online I would have tried
There we go.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
no it's clearly me we played that match in some friendly you said you didnt like how some other guy played lame so I was just running at you the entire time. Had I known you were gonna put it online I would have tried
Typical. Ninja Links good. Real good, but with Lucas... Only a miracle would work.

Noraa

Smash Lord
you can tell M2k didnt take that match seriously......
cant really say anything if the person you were playing wasnt trying

-_-

Er!ckLZ

Smash Apprentice
nice try on the MK match..
you did good though *thumbs up..
would have given you two thumbs up xD

c3gill

Smash Ace
way to **** that snake.... very nice video!

ending his first stock @ 98% was amazing.

Levitas

the moon
so, was D1 really awake when you decided to hit him w/ so many usmashes? lol

Also lol @ the SDI to survive the usmash at like 110%

I'm guessing you didn't feel like playing safer because these were friendlies, right?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
so, was D1 really awake when you decided to hit him w/ so many usmashes? lol

Also lol @ the SDI to survive the usmash at like 110%

I'm guessing you didn't feel like playing safer because these were friendlies, right?
I hate yoshis with lucas lmao
i dont play ultimate safe cause it baits ppl to attack. If u play safe 24/7 what would make ur opponent wana attack u? If everyone in this game wanted to do that, matches would be so much longer and boring. I thought i was safe for the most part. I throw attacks to bait. Thats about it. Most of the upsmashs were mistakes when i tried to uptilt/uair.

Levitas

the moon
I'd rather play a safer game and understand that it might cause the game to be more boring by some standards if it makes me better/more successful. That's purely a matter of opinion though.

On the other hand, I'm not about to land next to my opponent the way you do, lol.

good vids, I really do like how fast you play lucas.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
I'd rather play a safer game and understand that it might cause the game to be more boring by some standards if it makes me better/more successful. That's purely a matter of opinion though.

On the other hand, I'm not about to land next to my opponent the way you do, lol.

good vids, I really do like how fast you play lucas.
But yea u gotta remember its a friendly.:-)

Uffe

Smash Hero
you can tell M2k didnt take that match seriously......
cant really say anything if the person you were playing wasnt trying

-_-
It doesn't mean he wasn't trying, though. Nobody can sandbag and look that good. You'd have to be pro and fighting a n00b. Something NinjaLink is not. These matches impress me more than your old ones, NinjaLink. I've only seen three of your Ness'. Will you do more with Ness?

Levitas

the moon
lol, NL. We are terrible people in MI. we plank, stall, timeout, and do all sorts of nasty crap in friendlies here ;)

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
lol, NL. We are terrible people in MI. we plank, stall, timeout, and do all sorts of nasty crap in friendlies here ;)
This is East Coast. We do EVERYTHING. We HAVE Plank. 'nuff said. ;-)

I loved your implementation of all those techs. It looked so natural. I poke around with Lucas from time to time. Do you Bstick or Psuedo-stick?
I dont change my controls.

Top Bottom