• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl General Thread - All Star Brawl 2 Available Today!

DrifloonEmpire

Smash Champion
NKR3 Confirmed Deconfirmed.jpg

Combining my personal predictions for the game and the roster of the previous one, I'll keep track of who is confirmed and deconfirmed!

Green: Confirmed, has been shown in-game or official materials for the game.
Yellow: Soft confirmed, official materials or confirmed characters imply the character's presence.

Red: Deconfirmed, the character isn't going to be in the game for one reason or another.

Spongebob, Jenny, Raphael, Garfield, and Aang appear on the Box Art.
If we have Raphael we'll likely be getting the other turtles at least.

Spongebob's in, it'll likely keep all of its' reps.
Reptar Wagon is mentioned in official material, so Rugrats is likely getting everything back.
Jojo Siwa had a recent falling-out with Nickelodeon, so she's more or less out.

In other notes, I wouldn't be surprised if any of the 90's characters came back.
The Loud House is still a cash cow for Nick so we'll likely at least be keeping Lincoln.
Danny and Zim were recently used in the Smite crossover so we'll likely be seeing them again, too.

Last edited:

ivanlerma

Smash Champion
View attachment 356675

Combining my personal predictions for the game and the roster of the previous one, I'll keep track of who is confirmed and deconfirmed!

Green: Confirmed, has been shown in-game or official materials for the game.
Yellow: Soft confirmed, official materials or confirmed characters imply the character's presence.

Red: Deconfirmed, the character isn't going to be in the game for one reason or another.

Spongebob, Jenny, Raphael, Garfield, and Aang appear on the Box Art.
If we have Raphael we'll likely be getting the other turtles at least.

Spongebob's in, it'll likely keep all of its' reps.
Reptar Wagon is mentioned in official material, so Rugrats is likely getting everything back.
Jojo Siwa had a recent falling-out with Nickelodeon, so she's more or less out.

In other notes, I wouldn't be surprised if any of the 90's characters came back.
The Loud House is still a cash cow for Nick so we'll likely at least be keeping Lincoln.
Danny and Zim were recently used in the Smite crossover so we'll likely be seeing them again, too.
Good to atleast know that Jojo Siwa is likely not returning, hopefully she has a better career life without Nick breathing behind her back.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
Has anyone been able to identify which shows the karts (other than SpongeBob's Turtle Van) are from?
The kart Spongebob is riding slightly resembles the Thornberrys' van, while Jenny's kart resembles Angelica's. Looks like Eliza is joining the race as well as Garfield and Jenny.

Last edited:

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
No, that is absolutely the Turtle Van
It doesn't look like any of the karts the TMNT characters ride in KR2, so this confirms that we're getting another new TMNT rep, which would likely be April considering that NASB is having an influence on this game (Jenny's in and the turtles are based on their 80s versions rather than using the 2012 versions like the last 2 kart racers). This leaves the confirmed roster so far as this:

Spongebob
Raphael
April
Tommy
Angelica
Aang
Garfield
Jenny

D

Deleted member

The existence of an "ultimate" addition implies they may be done with content. But it's not a sure thing. There have definitely been some big fighters to do something like this and then do more DLC.

RileyXY1

Smash Hero
The existence of an "ultimate" addition implies they may be done with content. But it's not a sure thing. There have definitely been some big fighters to do something like this and then do more DLC.
I'm concerned that they're only gonna do this because they're desperate and want the playerbase to go back up to how it was at launch.

D

Deleted member

On KR3

Turtle Van is proablly just there because its more more associated with the 80s Turtles than 2012. I could see April getting in though.

I'm wondering what tracks we get. Something with Jenny's City feels likely but with Garfield I could see them going for something Lasagna themed like NASB. The TMNT tracks will likely be reskinned since they're 80s now.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
One thing I'm kinda curious about in relation to Ultimate edition is... is Rocko in a finished enough state to present to the rating board? I'm kinda doubting this will amount to much.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
On KR3

Turtle Van is proablly just there because its more more associated with the 80s Turtles than 2012. I could see April getting in though.

I'm wondering what tracks we get. Something with Jenny's City feels likely but with Garfield I could see them going for something Lasagna themed like NASB. The TMNT tracks will likely be reskinned since they're 80s now.
or farm related for Garfield

Geoffrey Druyts

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1993-7715-4423
Switch FC
SW-6723-8387-1403
So both Garfield and Jenny seem to be confirmed for the new Nick Racer. Not really surprising tho, pretty much everyone predicted those 2.

Also it seems that they're using the 80's designs now for the turtles and not the Rise designs like I predicted. Also not surprised, they seem to love using those designs more then others.

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Oh.

At the very least, in-game purchases being listed implies there'll more DLC??
I recall someone playtesting the game in the NASB Grinders server claimed GameMill were gearing up for a relaunch of the game in some sort as a way to reinvigorate interest. I suppose an Ultimate edition with all DLC could be a good start so long as early adopters of the game could upgrade for free at release or just update to that version. Maybe it’s a version with enhanced visual and audio design, who knows

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I recall someone playtesting the game in the NASB Grinders server claimed GameMill were gearing up for a relaunch of the game in some sort as a way to reinvigorate interest. I suppose an Ultimate edition with all DLC could be a good start so long as early adopters of the game could upgrade for free at release or just update to that version. Maybe it’s a version with enhanced visual and audio design, who knows
That would explain why crossplay is taking so long at least.

amageish

Smash Master
Goodness, this is a busy morning for Nick games lol.

I know plenty of games that release Ultimate Editions before proceeding to release even more DLC, but I'm not used to them doing it when only one paid DLC pack has been released? Like, that's really putting the cart before the horse and I have no idea how well such a thing would sell, unless it also came with a notable price drop/discount...

As for the concept art, that does indeed seem to be legit and it does seem mildly notable how several of the "surprising" choices there like Helga > Arnold, Toph > any other Team Avatar supporting character, and Nigel > Eliza lines up with the final game. That suggests to me that it was based on some early conversations if nothing else...

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
This is absolutely not happening since Hugh and Rocko aren't out yet but it's not unheard of for an "ultimate " edition to launch with new content

It's true, but those are big budget titles. I wouldn't count on it, because even if Nick gave them a budget for a king's feast, why wouldn't they use it to just make more DLC, really get all that money's value.

Honestly, that website seems like a sketchy one. I don't believe in it just yet.

D

Deleted member

It's true, but those are big budget titles. I wouldn't count on it, because even if Nick gave them a budget for a king's feast, why wouldn't they use it to just make more DLC, really get all that money's value.

Honestly, that website seems like a sketchy one. I don't believe in it just yet.
Oh aggred. I apsoleutly don't think it's happening. It'll likely just be a packge of the existing content.

But MK11 ultimate WAS DLC. UMVC3 was planned to be too at one point. It being an upgrade that's also sold separately for new players isn't a new concept.

Last edited by a moderator:

skylanders fan

Smash Lord
NNID
KyleWussler
Tbh I think if we get a ultimate edition this year I think we can say goodbye to anymore dlc besides what has been announced (but maybe a sequel in the near future I mean how long has it been since kart racer 2-3)

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Quick Gaming (QG)

Smash Lord
Last edited:

CapitaineCrash

Smash Champion
Imo the fact that we're getting a ultimate edition this soon is pretty concerning and I'm starting to really doubt we'll get more dlc after Rocko. My guess is that dlc sales were pretty disappointing and GameMill and Nickelodeon was propbably expecting more considering the hype of the game before launch.

Top Bottom