• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Next Smash - Speculation & Discussion Thread

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Happy new year all.

I just had a random thought about Smash while watching some competitive play, and had a sudden flash of brainstorming in myself where I was remembered about all this Everyone Is Here and the discussion if they're all gonna return next Smash.

Basically came down to this: what if Everyone Returns Again, but there's a catch; many characters will actually be more clonish to their counterparts, and some will lose some of their unique mechanics. Mario sharing Down B with Dr.Mario and Luigi again, Falco and Wolf being closer to design to Fox, Ganondorf gets new Specials but are all Specials of other characters, Lucas loses the Rope Snake grab, all Pokemon Trainers Pokemon are separate now, Isabelle becomes a full Villager Echo, Hero gets a moveset not based around RNG, Pyra and Mytrha are split up as own characters... You name it.

Would this be acceptable to you ?
I already think EIH2 will require too many sacrifices, but this is ridiculous.

Chuderz

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to compile my ideas for later reference. I'll put them in appropriate spoilers tags to not clutter up the page.

I'd like to also add that having the right-stick standardized as the tilt stick also lends itself quite well to the idea of aerial Smash attacks! Getting the player more accustomed to the Tap/Hold-Directional-A input while in the air as even with the current status quo of having Smash attacks set to right-stick by default players are still accustomed to performing aerials with it. Just some extra justification I guess.

I think all of this together would really expand upon Smash's gameplay heavily and a lot of it could be repurposed from what already exists in the game currently saving on development time/cost.

I think tilt attacks should be standardized as the right-stick already. It just feels natural. The name is fine and could still stay (or it could be referred to as the characters "flick" or "quick" attacks) but so many of my friends playing the game weren't even aware of tilt attacks at all and were subsequently surprised to realize they have 3 attacks that they had no idea about.

During Christmas I brought my switch over for the little ones to have some fun with and the really littles ones (3 and 5) were actually using the tilt attacks intuitively in the direction of their opponent! Lots of button mashing yes but some actual proper tilt attack usage from toddlers! Seeing them land their tilts on the screen inspired me to observe their controllers while in action and sure enough they actually understood to flick the right-stick towards their opponent! I was very impressed with that and it really solidified my established feelings on the matter.

I think having it be registered to Smash attacks by default is just redundant and unnecessary because it makes tilt attacks very inconvenient and inaccessible to most players.

So here's another idea I have that kind of goes with standardizing the right-stick as the tilt stick. Repurposing the get-up attack into a whole "new" move called the Crouch-attack! With a slight reanimation the entire cast's get-up attacks can be retooled into a whole new option! The reanimation is of course necessary to make the attack visually fluid from the crouch position as opposed to the knocked-down position both frontward and backward. The input would be Down-A.

The main issue with this is the current standard layout and small real-estate between a down-tilt and this new crouch-attack but thanks to Kazuya expanding upon Smash's potential that's already settled design. Simply replace down-tilt in its current position on the status quo layout with crouch-attack and then have down-tilt be mapped to down-diagonal-forward-A and down-diagonal-backward-A inputs! Problem solved. Of course you could switch down-tilt and crouch attack in my hypothetical solution to keep down-tilt in its traditional spot but I think it's best to do it the way I proposed so that crouch-attack is standardized in its position across the entire cast.

Introducing Super Smash Attacks!
Everybody gets Terry's GO! Meter! To keep it short and sweet everybody gets two (Terry's) command input attacks when their GO! meter activates like Terry. Doing the attack damages your character some (think Pichu) and fatigues your character (whether you landed it or not) for a set amount of time determined by both how much you mash out and how damaged you are. They're about as fast and accurate as Terry's two special command input GO! moves. I thought maybe Fighting Game Characters (Kazuya, Terry, Ryu/Ken) wouldn't get fatigued using these moves as well to keep it a little bit more special for them but I'd offset this by having them damage themselves more to compensate for this perk.

Meter no longer builds on its own at all. You fight to build your meter. If you have exactly or over half your meter when you lose a stock (or get KO'd in stamina mode) you lose half of that meter and if you have less than half your meter you lose ALL of your meter when losing a stock. Make Final Smashes blockable but of course if your shield is weak it's either a break or a confirm, whatever Smash team thinks would be best. Assign a specific button (X preferably) to Final Smash attacks so that you can use your specials in the charged state. All characters get a competitive Final Smash so some characters will have two Final Smashes, this can be addressed in advance rules (i.e. locking characters to their competitive Final Smash). Competitive Final Smashes are essentially cutscenes/inescapable-attack-sequences that do a fixed amount of damage across the entire cast (I'd keep it a strict 30 damage) and knockback is exclusively determined (balanced) by the exact weight of the character on the receiving end. Some characters already have competitive Final Smashes (based on my criteria) so they're fine as is and just need the updates everyone else is getting. Some characters' "uncompetitive" Final Smashes can be incorporated into Super Smash Attacks instead in some cases. Peach's and Daisy's heals would be an example of NOT fitting either a retooled Super Smash Attack or a competitive Final Smash. All of these competitive Final Smashes will be Neutral-X inputs or whatever you decide to set the button to.

Give everyone a counter. Not a special attack but just a button input in the same way grab functions currently. This'll create a positive feedback loop in defensive gameplay between parries, blocks (shield), and counters!
[/SPOILER]

Last edited:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'd like to compile my ideas for later reference. I'll put them in appropriate spoilers tags to not clutter up the page.

I'd like to also add that having the right-stick standardized as the tilt stick also lends itself quite well to the idea of aerial Smash attacks! Getting the player more accustomed to the Tap/Hold-Directional-A input while in the air as even with the current status quo of having Smash attacks set to right-stick by default players are still accustomed to performing aerials with it. Just some extra justification I guess.

I think all of this together would really expand upon Smash's gameplay heavily and a lot of it could be repurposed from what already exists in the game currently saving on development time/cost.

I think tilt attacks should be standardized as the right-stick already. It just feels natural. The name is fine and could still stay (or it could be referred to as the characters "flick" or "quick" attacks) but so many of my friends playing the game weren't even aware of tilt attacks at all and were subsequently surprised to realize they have 3 attacks that they had no idea about.

During Christmas I brought my switch over for the little ones to have some fun with and the really littles ones (3 and 5) were actually using the tilt attacks intuitively in the direction of their opponent! Lots of button mashing yes but some actual proper tilt attack usage from toddlers! Seeing them land their tilts on the screen inspired me to observe their controllers while in action and sure enough they actually understood to flick the right-stick towards their opponent! I was very impressed with that and it really solidified my established feelings on the matter.

I think having it be registered to Smash attacks by default is just redundant and unnecessary because it makes tilt attacks very inconvenient and inaccessible to most players.

So here's another idea I have that kind of goes with standardizing the right-stick as the tilt stick. Repurposing the get-up attack into a whole "new" move called the Crouch-attack! With a slight reanimation the entire cast's get-up attacks can be retooled into a whole new option! The reanimation is of course necessary to make the attack visually fluid from the crouch position as opposed to the knocked-down position both frontward and backward. The input would be Down-A.

The main issue with this is the current standard layout and small real-estate between a down-tilt and this new crouch-attack but thanks to Kazuya expanding upon Smash's potential that's already settled design. Simply replace down-tilt in its current position on the status quo layout with crouch-attack and then have down-tilt be mapped to down-diagonal-forward-A and down-diagonal-backward-A inputs! Problem solved. Of course you could switch down-tilt and crouch attack in my hypothetical solution to keep down-tilt in its traditional spot but I think it's best to do it the way I proposed so that crouch-attack is standardized in its position across the entire cast.

Introducing Super Smash Attacks!
Everybody gets Terry's GO! Meter! To keep it short and sweet everybody gets two (Terry's) command input attacks when their GO! meter activates like Terry. Doing the attack damages your character some (think Pichu) and fatigues your character (whether you landed it or not) for a set amount of time determined by both how much you mash out and how damaged you are. They're about as fast and accurate as Terry's two special command input GO! moves. I thought maybe Fighting Game Characters (Kazuya, Terry, Ryu/Ken) wouldn't get fatigued using these moves as well to keep it a little bit more special for them but I'd offset this by having them damage themselves more to compensate for this perk.

Meter no longer builds on its own at all. You fight to build your meter. If you have exactly or over half your meter when you lose a stock (or get KO'd in stamina mode) you lose half of that meter and if you have less than half your meter you lose ALL of your meter when losing a stock. Make Final Smashes blockable but of course if your shield is weak it's either a break or a confirm, whatever Smash team thinks would be best. Assign a specific button (X preferably) to Final Smash attacks so that you can use your specials in the charged state. All characters get a competitive Final Smash so some characters will have two Final Smashes, this can be addressed in advance rules (i.e. locking characters to their competitive Final Smash). Competitive Final Smashes are essentially cutscenes/inescapable-attack-sequences that do a fixed amount of damage across the entire cast (I'd keep it a strict 30 damage) and knockback is exclusively determined (balanced) by the exact weight of the character on the receiving end. Some characters already have competitive Final Smashes (based on my criteria) so they're fine as is and just need the updates everyone else is getting. Some characters' "uncompetitive" Final Smashes can be incorporated into Super Smash Attacks instead in some cases. Peach's and Daisy's heals would be an example of NOT fitting either a retooled Super Smash Attack or a competitive Final Smash. All of these competitive Final Smashes will be Neutral-X inputs or whatever you decide to set the button to.

Give everyone a counter. Not a special attack but just a button input in the same way grab functions currently. This'll create a positive feedback loop in defensive gameplay between parries, blocks (shield), and counters!
[/SPOILER]
Outside of the C stick being used for tilts and not Smashes, I like those ideas. If they would of course keep the core elements of Smash alive. It would fit in a fast paced game like Smash Ultimate perfectly , that's how I see it at least.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Waluigi is, IMO, probably the biggest request in the community right now. He's essentially replaced Ridley as the character whose exclusion from Smash has become a mainstream meme. However, I'd also argue that Waluigi is bigger now than Ridley was in 2014/2015 simply because more people are familiar with him than Ridley. Not everyone has played the intro to Super Metroid or made their way through 80% of a Metroid game, as opposed to the millions upon millions of people who have picked up a Mario Kart game after Super Circuit.

As such, Waluigi is basically a shoo-in for the next Smash game in my eyes. If he isn't in, basically all of my assumptions about what the next game's roster will be like would honestly be flipped on my head lmao. I'd honestly assume at that point that the new Smash would have basically no new non-promotional first parties and/or no new characters that get in primarily out of fan demand, like Isaac or Dante.

Last edited:

Dinoman96

Smash Master
To me it'd just emphasize the notion that smaller side characters tend to not get into Smash unless they're an easy clone/deriative (like how Daisy got in), and that Banjo, K. Rool, Ridley and Sora had other things going for them outside of just being requested (like being main characters of their own series, or being main/reoccuring villains).

Waluigi is certainly a popular and well known character that's appeared in many Mario (spinoff) games...but that's pretty much all he's really got going for him. Which again wouldn't feel like a deathknell if he could be an easy echo of someone like his fellow Mario spinoff filler character Daisy, but well, he can't.

Last edited:

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
So after beating Metroid Dread finally I just gotta say I think her moveset could totally be revamped to utilize some of the more unique aspects of her abilities from the game.

AlRex

Smash Lord
Samus could definitely use some big tweaks to be more viable and generally interesting to play as, especially since, over the years, Mario, Link, and Bowser, among others, have gotten some. Although, it's probably not going to look like as big of a priority to people as changing up Ganondorf or Sonic.

As for "fourth-party" characters, I have my opinion that Smash itself shouldn't get them, but if Nintendo wanted to do a side game of Nintendo VS Disney, Shonen Jump, Nickelodeon(!), or WB, etc., that could be interesting. I feel like Sakurai has some familiarity/affinity w/some of those series, like JJBA, the MCU, Star Wars, etc. as far as I remember. But then again, I'm unsure of him working on this kind of stuff for a while, and so is he.

LiveStudioAudience

Smash Master
Good news for SMT fans (and those worried that the newest game would undersell due to not having Nahobino in Smash):

Atlus Confirms Over 800,000 Copies of SMTV Sold

For comparison's sake, SMT IV sold about 600,000 in about two years, so evidently the marketing by Nintendo and Atlus in combination with the Switch's momentum clearly had an impact on sales.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Thanks, but i doubt that we could have some cuts like Piranha Plant or Pichu, since they are worthless characters.
This sentence confuses me on a number of levels.

Mostly with how its written.
To me it'd just emphasize the notion that smaller side characters tend to not get into Smash unless they're an easy clone/deriative (like how Daisy got in), and that Banjo, K. Rool, Ridley and Sora had other things going for them outside of just being requested (like being main characters of their own series, or being main/reoccuring villains).

Waluigi is certainly a popular and well known character that's appeared in many Mario (spinoff) games...but that's pretty much all he's really got going for him. Which again wouldn't feel like a deathknell if he could be an easy echo of someone like his fellow Mario spinoff filler character Daisy, but well, he can't.
We already have side characters in Smash.

Just including Mario characters we aren't have a tertiary protagonist and a secondary villain.
:ultrosalina::ultbowserjr:

ZelDan

Smash Master
Waluigi I think is a definite possibilty for the next Smash game and I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were to make it in next time thanks to his popularity and all the hub bub surrounding him over the years.

That said I wouldn't go as far as call him a "shoo-in." Right now the only character I could maybe see as a "shoo-in" would be Ring Fit.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
We already have side characters in Smash.

Just including Mario characters we aren't have a tertiary protagonist and a secondary villain.
:ultrosalina::ultbowserjr:
Yes but those characters are still at least major characters in mainline Mario platformers. Whereas again Waluigi only exists as "that guy you play as in Mario spinoffs" with no real greater importance than that.

Last edited:

dream1ng

Smash Lord
At this point having minimal importance to his mainline series probably isn't going to hold more weight than being an extremely prolific and extremely popular first-party character that appeases demand on both casual and hardcore wishlists.

If the first-party catalogue was at the point it once was where it could offer candidates important to their series who can also reach across the demographic aisle you'd have a reasonable foundation to put them ahead of Waluigi, but if any can even claim as much, they're at least in very short supply these days. And certainly none eclipse Waluigi's demand, which is not an insignificant factor.

You know, I was pretty against Waluigi as DLC in either Fighters Pass since he was an Assist Trophy already, but I figured he should’ve at least been the bonus fighter instead of Piranha Plant, for as much as I genuinely love the latter for its absurdity.
That's very smart.
Waluigi is better pick than Piranha Plant.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
This sentence confuses me on a number of levels.

Mostly with how its written.
Don’t worry, Swamp. Tankman confuses a lot of people with what they say.

I still really want the Sims in Smash, not because of memes or cause Sims was once a hugely popular franchise, but because the idea of literally crafting a house to use in battle and all the content that could be packed into one character intrigues me. Also, using the floating green diamond above The Sims head as an Uair really makes me happy for some reason. Like, it’s never used for direct interaction but it would seem wholly waste to not include it in some form.

Last edited:
Don’t worry, Swamp. Tankman confuses a lot of people with what they say.

I still really want the Sims in Smash, not because of memes or cause Sims was once a hugely popular franchise, but because the idea of literally crafting a house to use in battle and all the content that could be packed into one character intrigues me. Also, using the floating green diamond above The Sims head as an Uair really makes me happy for some reason. Like, it’s never used for direct interaction but it would seem wholly waste to not include it in some form.
Exactly.
That's what Venus says that I'm confusing.
English isn't my first language, remember?

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Say, I know it's only the start of the year, but have any reliable leakers given us an idea of what to expect? I just saw a video claiming a bunch of stuff, but it turned out that the source was Markomaro, so... yeah, no point sharing that.

Also Captain N, Nester, or an original character from an external media based on a Nintendo franchise for a Nintendo 4th Party.
Great idea.
I have some ideas for Nintendo 4th parties to represent Nintendo's Multimedia:
1. CGI Guy from "You cannot beat us" NES ad.
2. Dashing Superguy (Kirby rep)
3. Finger (Another Kirby rep)
4. Amelia N. (Nintendo Switch)

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Great idea.
I have some ideas for Nintendo 4th parties to represent Nintendo's Multimedia:
1. CGI Guy from "You cannot beat us" NES ad.
2. Dashing Superguy (Kirby rep)
3. Finger (Another Kirby rep)
4. Amelia N. (Nintendo Switch)
Don't forget characters like Oogtar the Cave Boy and Dirk Drain-Head
And if we get into non-video game characters from media based on the 3rd party franchises represented in Smash, maybe we can get Grounder and Scratch

Don't forget characters like Oogtar the Cave Boy and Dirk Drain-Head
And if we get into non-video game characters from media based on the 3rd party franchises represented in Smash, maybe we can get Grounder and Scratch
Good one!
Can't wait to Main Oogtar on Final Destination!

Also we need Escargoon and Gameboy from Captain N for Smash as 4th Partyies based on VG media.

Yamat08

Smash Journeyman
I'd think Square would play it relatively safe honestly. Front runners for newcomers from them I'd pick are Tifa and maybe Black Mage. Even Slime I could see as a second Dragon Quest addition.
How is Tifa a "safe" pick? Sephiroth's pushing it as is, you think a THIRD character from the same game is going to go down well? Hell, not only would she be the third Final Fantasy VII rep, she'd be the 3rd rep from the same third-party series, when most other third-parties have yet to see a second rep (and literally none of them have a 2nd unique rep). Not to mention, Sephiroth at least had iconic villain status going for him. Tifa's fine where she is as a Mii costume.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
How is Tifa a "safe" pick? Sephiroth's pushing it as is, you think a THIRD character from the same game is going to go down well? Hell, not only would she be the third Final Fantasy VII rep, she'd be the 3rd rep from the same third-party series, when most other third-parties have yet to see a second rep (and literally none of them have a 2nd unique rep). Not to mention, Sephiroth at least had iconic villain status going for him. Tifa's fine where she is as a Mii costume.
Sephiroth was probably their way to compromise with Squenix so "Everyone Is Here" can mean EVERYONE, including Cloud. If they're gonna do EIH again, that means having to make even more compromises with Squenix. So enjoy Tifa, Slime, and Roxas if you REALLY want everyone to come back without having to pay extra for Cloud, Hero, Sephiroth, and Sora.

Last edited:
Sephiroth was probably their way to compromise with Squenix so "Everyone Is Here" can mean EVERYONE, including Cloud. If they're gonna do EIH again, that means having to make even more compromises with Squenix. So enjoy Tifa, Slime, and Roxas if you REALLY want everyone to come back without having to pay extra for Cloud, Hero, Sephiroth, and Sora.
Next, we need Agnes and Neku as Squar Enix rep.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Third character of the same game, and that's never seen before in Smash Bros you mean?

As early as Melee, we've had 5 playable characters from Zelda Ocarina of Time
As of Ultimate, 6 characters from Pokemon Red / Blue / Yellow, 3 from Fire Emblem Awakening, 3 from Donkey Kong Country 1.

So yeah, I do think Tifa is the frontrunner for a 3rd FF character. Not that I expect one, but still.

Chuderz

Smash Journeyman
I want Barret and Tifa. Barret has earned it just as much as she has. I wish more people were rooting for Barret. He's the best.

I think the best argument for putting more Final Fantasy 7 party members forward into fully-fledged fighters is that they can reuse the limit mechanic Cloud has. Barret and Tifa should at least be considered fair contenders. Would be a neat little parallel between Mii Swordfighter, Gunner and Brawler with Cloud, Barret, and Tifa I think.

Another FF7 character getting in "not going over well" would be in such a small community of players/fans that it hardly matters. It would go over just fine. Most people would recognize the character and go "WOW I get to play as Tifa vs Cloud vs Sephiroth now! That's sooooo coool!!! Hooray!" and that'd be that. Lots of the people upset about another FF7 addition were the ones gatekeeping Cloud in the first place over silly "muh Nintendo consoles" for years despite his iconic status.

I personally think all the party members have merit with the exception of Cait-Sith who would just be put on Red Xlll's back. It's definitely my most unpopular Smash opinion but I'd put the entire party of FF7 into Smash if I could. I love them all. No lie it's pure nostalgia. Banjo-Kazooie was the first game I ever beat but Final Fantasy 7 has to be in the first 5 or 10 after that. I know that them all being in Smash will never happen but putting aside that acknowledgment of fact I still don't think Barret, Tifa and possibly Aerith (she'd make way more sense as an AT considering all her limits are heals) should be considered oversaturation of the series' representation. All of these characters have earned their place in video game iconography.

I feel like Final Fantasy characters 1-5 have absolutely no business being fully-fledged fighters outside of potential fan mods. Final Fantasy 6 could represent the Nintendo era of Final Fantasy just fine and could even come with the music from 1-5 as well. Terra and Kefka please.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
If we were going to get a non-7 FF character, who would it be? My first thought would be Terra, because 6 is seen as an absolute classic, but I recently discovered it isn't quite as loved over in Japan, which seems like a big obstacle. According to that Famitsu poll, the next most popular FF game is X. Maybe Tidus? Maybe we go back to the before times and add Black Mage/Vivi. Maybe we add a character from the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime?

If we were going to get a non-7 FF character, who would it be? My first thought would be Terra, because 6 is seen as an absolute classic, but I recently discovered it isn't quite as loved over in Japan, which seems like a big obstacle. According to that Famitsu poll, the next most popular FF game is X. Maybe Tidus? Maybe we go back to the before times and add Black Mage/Vivi. Maybe we add a character from the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime?
Or maybe Black Mage, since we need a classic one.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Apparently, Sakurai considered Cecil and Terra before deciding on Cloud. Maybe he'd consider revisiting them?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Maybe we add a character from the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV, which has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime?
Sure we could, but first, a word from the next Smash fighter's sponsor: RAID: Shadow Legends. RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

Sure we could, but first, a word from the next Smash fighter's sponsor: RAID: Shadow Legends. RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!
This game is not on Switch, man.
And second, Raid; Shadow Legends is known for having Bad Mobile Game ads.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

Your advertising of such a great game that’s “one of the most cohesive gaming experiences in the battle collection RPG genre” has encouraged me to support such a game in Smash and dedicate my entire free time to playing it and recruiting my Champsions! It’s amazing to know that true and honest gamers around the fandom supports such a great and immersive experience known as RAID: Shadow Legends™️. With RAID: Shadow Legends™️ as a sponsor, we too can now live the dream of seeing RAID: Shadow Legends™️ featured between each and every Classic Mode battle and in between Vs matches!

Last edited:
Your advertising of such a great game that’s “one of the most cohesive gaming experiences in the battle collection RPG genre.” It’s amazing to know that true and honest gamers around the fandom supports such a great and immersive experience known as RAID: Shadow Legends™️.
Man, the Game is milked due to Youtubers, who use it as Sponsor to be relevant. In other words, the game and youtubers, who sponsor it, they try way too hard to be hip and relevant.

Top Bottom