• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Swiss might be a bit antagonistic sometimes, but he can downplay it if he needs to. Plus, newbies are probably going to need to learn how to deal with that anyways.

Also Swiss is one of the better players at giving endgame critiques. He's very analytical of performance and will tell newbies what they need to improve on.

However, at this point I would just go on and let Adumb play, cause it would be kinda a **** move to tell Adumb that he was IC'ing just to take it away from him now.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Inexperienced Challenged, and yeah, basically.

Also, before role PMs go out and stuff. I HIGHLY recommend scum teams disregard the quicktopic unless they have to. Get Skype and create a group, it's much more efficient.
No.

Quicktopics are always a better place to store conversations. IM and Skype are sometimes good for back and forth convos but those convos should always be posted in the qts. A reliance on skype chats just leads to people sharing things with others that they don't mean to or let happen just because its so easy to discuss other games. Especially if you're in the regular dgames skype chat as well.

There is so much indirect cheating on this site that will never be caught because of Skype.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Are you kidding? I'm talking about a Skype group unrelated to the DGames Skype chat. People are on Skype and I would much rather have to deal with bull**** situations that show up every now and then than not have.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Tery, my newbie game hasn't started yet and needs two replacements. Send me a PM and I will let you replace in.

:059:

MARaTHonman

Smash Rookie
I would /in as a newbie. I'm in the current one right now but I feel bad cause I hadn't posted in a long time. Would it be okay to be in two at the same time?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
Mine probably won't start for a while anyways since there seem to be a lack of newbies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Try to contact Orboknown and frzntear. They dropped out of my game because they were too late to confirm.

:059:

Kantrip

Kantplay
I don't know if frzntear would be up for it. He only joined because I asked him to, and he has a heavy courseload at school and not much time.

X1-12

Smash Champion
I wouldn't let Kantrip /in a newbie again, I think he's more than ready for queue games which he's already playing.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Aww, really?

I figured I was still newbie enough. Panta joined more than one newbie.

Ah well. If not, I'll move to replace.

:phone:

Kantrip

Kantplay
Dang it. I finish my first 2 games of forum mafia ever and I'm already too good to be a newbie and not good enough to ic. :p

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
/in newbie

I'm gonna redeem myself for my last ****ty attempt. Lack of motivation to post is a *****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
/in to host

Would a fire and ice setup by appropiate for a newbie?

Sokr

Smash Journeyman
I'm extremely interested as to how a mafia game themed on betty crocker will work. Obvioiusly it will work like any other mafia game, but... betty crocker?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom