• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Newbie Mafia Game Signups | Newcomer Information [New to dGames? Come Here First]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Pizza was one of my favorite mafia games, as well as Bingo.. and I was in both at the same time :O

If you think I'm capable/desirable as an IC for the upcoming newbie, let me know!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'll IC with you Asdioh. We'd wreck scum, and totally show the newbies how to catch scum. (or vice versa)

Panta

Smash Cadet
Can I be in another since I got wrecked by dumb stuff in all my games so far. -___-

:phone:

Panta

Smash Cadet
Also, SW gets the most improved award/dice thingy since her play has dramatically improved. :p

:phone:

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
There is no most improved dice! And no there will not be.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Dice are not for most improved or whatever. MVP, not MIP.

Although incidentally some mods seem to try to give dice out that way ("[person that earned MVP] has so many already!" / "[person that played okay but not that well] has improved so much/never won one!!")

And they should stop.

EDIT: I mean, not tryin' to Gheb out here, but really. Where's the fun and sense of achievement in getting dice if they are regularly given out for playing decently for the first time or something. Red dice have it especially bad which sucks because there are some red dice out there that make me smile with vicarious pride when I see them (Tuna's, G-Life's, Mediocre's, numerous others)

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
edit: Unless "Gheb" is some fancy dGames adjective haha

edit2: I was thinking EE meant to switch the words "Gheb out" around, should of known better, ignore this...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Pretty sure that's what he meant, Vand <_<
If he was referring to anything then it was my typical post-game objection to most MVP choices so you got it exactly the wrong way.

:059:

Orboknown

Smash Hero
A guy named Orboknown contacted me because he wanted to replace into my FFIX game. However he has no mafia experience whatsoever yet so I told him to sign-up for a newbie game and he agreed to. I can ask him again if you want but I'm 99% sure he's gonna join it.

I can also host it - I already have a set-up created for 9 players and it's newbie friendly.

yes im in lol.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm sorry Gheb, but I'm going to have to /out as an IC for your game. Thanks for the opportunity though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Marathonman has signed up for the newbie game. Ryker can take J's spot as IC

Kantrip

Kantplay
Hey community. I've enjoyed reading past mafias and may want to join a newbie game or something.

I suck tho

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Awesome, that's 4 newbies and 2 ICs - making it 6 / 9 playerslot filled. If anybody has friends interested in mafia tell them to join :3

Swiss

Smash Lord
Let me and Swiss IC!
Oh please yes.

Imagine newbies having us as their IC's and role models.

Can you imagine dozens of little Swiss and Ryker's running around?

Their attitudes will be AWFUL. I'll sit back and laugh as I move to mafiascum instead. There was barely enough room and myself, Cello and Ryker before - but now Cello is gone, we need a new ego to complete the triforce!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Oh please yes.

Imagine newbies having us as their IC's and role models.

Can you imagine dozens of little Swiss and Ryker's running around?

Their attitudes will be AWFUL. I'll sit back and laugh as I move to mafiascum instead. There was barely enough room and myself, Cello and Ryker before - but now Cello is gone, we need a new ego to complete the triforce!
more people to ignore while reading games :p

jkorami

I'll IC if you want the newbies to learn to not get lynched as town all the time, which seems to be a problem 'round here.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
If nobody else signs up then I guess it has to be Swiss. Don't sign hin up unless the newbie slots are filled though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom