• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New UCD Tournament Jan 9, 2010

VANS

Smash Ace
the venue itself isnt expensive, im positive i can use it again

BUT its those darn chairs/tables that cost me about 80$

killer tofu

Smash Lord
tournament was legit!!!

I was soo excited to see bob$, king, and isai this weekend. They are some of my favorite players. not bad for my first norcal tourney =D

Mango- <3333333333
Choknater- You are too legit. i cp'd gay cuz i raelly wanted to win to play king next round but you pulled through and ***** me. Great set
King- Nice to have played you. I didn't get rested tho, i wish i had.
Casey- I love playing ur falcon it's very.... different O.o...
Alan- We can do much better lol we got this
Meep- ur luigi is sooooo amazing!!!! we gotz to friendly some tourney
lumpy- you need to go to more tournies
ss- *waves*
Joe- traitor...
sheridizzle- thx for the ride
isai- you loooked soo bored =/
brandon- HAPPY BDAY and good **** in singles!
phil- love your commentary and ur puff has it's moments. Can't wait for the combo video.
sidefx- nice meeting you and thx for housing. I swear i'll pay for genesis soon.
d..p- Your falco is fun to watch.
falcomist- stop talking urself down. i ain't buying it!
vannesa- thanks for hosting!!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
First norcal tourney and he can already see my lack of experience. LOL you're cool

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
School resumes at the end of September. There won't be any tourneys until October or November at the earliest.

Evil

Smash Apprentice
Um i just got a laptop and i remember someone at that tourney that had some way of recording matches straight from the tv to the laptop. so i was wondering what program i need or how they where doing that.

please and thanks

einthesuperdog

Smash Journeyman
So here's the thing with tournaments. They happen on weekends, and I only get to see my girlfriend on weekends. So seeing as how they interfere with my sex life, and how I'm getting pretty tired of setting/cleaning up and generally dealing with people's bull****, the future of davis tournaments is grim.

However, I'm no longer in school which potentially means I have more time on my hands, at least where weekends are concerned. Plus, VANS and Kristine could potentially be very competent TOs.

This is all a long way of saying I don't know. Nothing is going to happen until November though. October is just too busy.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
nope.
i go to the bathroom... other than that, i don't travel too often.

Top Bottom