• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New TA crew: Clay Cooter Crew!!!!

elhinnaw

Smash Apprentice
Washington D.C., currently in Champaign, IL
this honestly has to be the best thread this site has to offer

meep just move into our place. we'll invest in a cot and you can sleep in the dining room. steve already has the chase

jabari claims the "clay" from "clay cooter" comes from the fact that he "really likes the word clay." dont listen to him. anyone who's ever been to our spot knows that clay & cooter are #7 and #9 on the top ten most frequently used words by bill. my diction is addictive.

honestly tho, me jabari meep and steve should start challenging people to teams matches. i'd have no problems having duds come over and getting smoked like a christmas ham.

hova

Smash Champion
i'm a smasher from sova.. in chantilly for the summer..looking for tournament/play time info. Please msg me either by PM or on aim.
what the hell is a Chantilly?! you GTFO

Bill- you shut your mouth, I wanted my Mii to be a complete **** and have a dickish name. nothing i have ever done in life has or will ever be affected by Travistia

if I was using you as a reference his name would have ended up GuyHrrrmmppphhh

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
tuesday starting at 12/going all night im gonna have a fest at my apartment i think, any drugs are welcome

i know kaiser, chinesah, sonicdude and azen all are coming by, anyone else is welcome as long as theyre not idiots.

lemme know if anyones interested, I live right off 270 in Frederick, its about 45 minutes from NoVa

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
its 1411 key parkway west, Frederick, MD ... what time would u be coming, night?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
noon through all hours of the night, my cell is 301 788 8085

just call me whenever :p

0kin

Smash Journeyman
ey i jus saw the results fer c3, and most of u guys made top ten, good **** TA....that almost all live in MD haha.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Wow Phil.. i didn't know that the anger and rage was so widespread... personally i just thought it was really Adam, John, Chu, and Kaiser... but i mean.. its whatever.

I enjoy how you confuse me saying your posts have a tendency to annoy with anger and rage, good **** guy.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Chozen, it's really difficult to infuriate Phil. Don't be so sensitive; at the same time, stop going against everything and just flow.

hova

Smash Champion
good **** at C3, but we need to start getting some consistent top 3 placings

i'm also just gonna go ahead and claim that Neo is now TA

g-regulate

Smash Hero
clay... coooooooteerrrrr!!

what an amazing thread.

i quit the internet so, im just gonna put all my thoughts out here

this thread is amazing.

I'm actually better at mariokart than hova and bill, although they've had some time since ive been gone to sharpen up. good ****

We need a giant picture of Clay Cooter in ful racing gear on page 1 of this thread.

i had to leave early so i didnt get 2nd place in singles at C3 like anticipated. theres always next time.

hova and meep beat forte and light. thats awesome.

my snake is amazingly good, so much so that i practice with everyone BUT snake, and hes still my best.

NEO and meep invented marth. hands down.

chozen, you are not very serious on the boards, so dont take TA seriously either. we are the same way, we are all simply goofballs.

Bill is a solid voice of reason. an inspiration and a legend, his words hold the value of a thousand banks. all smashers should put him in high regard. (see back to "lack of seriousness in TA")

Okin and NEO are TA.

Plank and chinesah are getting awesome at brawl. kaiser is also amazing. once TA headquarters can unify with the rest of MD and VA we will be like the el nino of brawl tropical storms. el nino is spanish for the nino.

fonz is awesome but quit playing brawl. loser? idiot? next time i see fonz and adam i picture them with a full beard and long hair, snuggly pressed against their laptops.

this thread needs more member info, such as my innovative brilliance discovering how to negate the POW, and the pioneer of controlling the sweet sweet wind. (sweet wind, patented)

jon i wanna come over ill call you if i can.

good **** clay cooters, good ****

hova

Smash Champion
so after playing witn Meep for an extended period yesterday, I must admit that he is amazing at this game

in other news, I picked up Wolf this week. that brings my playable character number to 3 1/2

hova

Smash Champion
wth are you talking about. everyone only uses 1 or 2 characters for tourney

anyone up for some smash or online Mario Kart tonite?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i might wanna play kaiser and i played til like 9 AM this morning but as long as i get some sleep LOL

Omni

BRoomer
I'm coming after work tomorrow for some hardcore festivities. I learned a few tricks playing Azen the other night.

Omni

BRoomer
Hova, I'm tellin' you. Get good with Wario; that **** would be ridiculous.

I'll be over around 10ish depending on what time I get off work.

hova

Smash Champion
Wario's cool in brawl, but he doesn't hold my attention. Plus I hate his character in general

it's all about the Wolf/Pit/Marth/Kirby... i'm gonna get good with those suckas

except I refuse to play Meep in Marth dittos... those just hurt my feelings

hova

Smash Champion
that was like a triple knee... but in post form

I wonder who top five TA would even be... we have 3 MKs though, so we'll win regardless

Top Bottom