• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New TA crew: Clay Cooter Crew!!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
LOL boss i use nothing but metaknight now

chz1, u werent actually SUPPOSED to accept the punch , i'd much rather have $20 than a free punch LOL

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Yeah you're right chz1, im still awful. I guess we'll have to see what happens. Maybe we can make it $20 AND the punch? :D:D:D

hova

Smash Champion
stop spamming our thread. this is not TNR

take that BS to the Yugi-oh boards or something

Fonz

Smash Ace
Man I bet most of these cooters don't even know where the clay comes from!
Chozendud, there is no h in Jon, still. This is another reason why brawl sucks, brought chozenone back to the boards. Mario kart all the way. Rainbow road is the ****.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Azen Zagenite: Raftbuild I think you messaged Sakurai before he created Brawl and told him exactly what to do with Metaknight to make him to your liking

LOLL

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
Man I bet most of these cooters don't even know where the clay comes from!
Chozendud, there is no h in Jon, still. This is another reason why brawl sucks, brought chozenone back to the boards. Mario kart all the way. Rainbow road is the ****.
Why does TA hate me..

Seriously... its JUST an online community >_>

<-- not being serious EVER.

You'd think that after knowing me for roughly 2 years TA would come to realize this being smart, resourceful people... maybe i was wrong....

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i'm a smasher from sova.. in chantilly for the summer..looking for tournament/play time info. Please msg me either by PM or on aim.

Fonz

Smash Ace
Why does TA hate me..

Seriously... its JUST an online community >_>

<-- not being serious EVER.

You'd think that after knowing me for roughly 2 years TA would come to realize this being smart, resourceful people... maybe i was wrong....
Maybe you should realize your level of seriousness has nothing to do with your tendency to annoy =)

Top Bottom