• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Smash Bros for WiiU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Bleck, Sora is even worse than Cloud. The only reason I support Kingdom Hearts is for the potential stage and music.

Don't fret Iblis, it is not as hopeless as you think it is just my point was not extrapolated. But anyways...

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Bleck, Sora is even worse than Cloud. The only reason I support Kingdom Hearts is for the potential stage and music.

Don't fret Iblis, it is not as hopeless as you think it is just my point was not extrapolated. But anyways...
I had to come up with something. Anyone have Event Match ideas? Something involving Mario and Wario as they team up to battle a metallic Giga Bowser?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Sora was playable on a Nintendo system. Better by Cloud by default.

Only problem is Disney who are pretty annoying about copyrights.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Too bad Iblis.

Truly I could go for any SquareEnix series. Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger or Kingdom Hearts. Any of them would be fine in my book. I still see Dragon Quest as the likeliest choice, but as I have secretly revealed my favorite choice is really with Chrono Trigger (ie Crono).

I'd say I'm rooting for the Mana series above the others, but Square killed that series a long long time ago... :'(

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Too bad Iblis.

Truly I could go for any SquareEnix series. Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, Chrono Trigger or Kingdom Hearts. Any of them would be fine in my book. I still see Dragon Quest as the likeliest choice, but as I have secretly revealed my favorite choice is really with Chrono Trigger (ie Crono).

I'd say I'm rooting for the Mana series above the others, but Square killed that series a long long time ago... :'(
@Bolded: Damn it. Just like SSBF, I'm going to catch you too. Just watch me. I hold you guys on a pretty high posting pedestal so I feel the need to challenge you guys at least once.

@Rest: I'm fine with either. I truly want Cloud. Just to see the love/hate response.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Ooh... New Kirby stage+Magma Flows+Celestial Valley=Happy Me

Hmmm... New Kirby stage... Maybe something from RtD or The Arena(SSU)? Hmmm...

Any ideas?

:phone:

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Ugh, I still cannot bring to support Cloud. I can stomach him a little better, but still... I am a Cecil kind of guy. That or our feathery Chocobo friend. Can even support Black Mage even though he is a little dull in my mind.

However, I am still riding the Rocket train right now.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Two new Kirby stages for me. Single Player Mode was boring because of always fight on Halberd.

Also, every series should have two stages minimum to fight upon in Single Player. That was annoying as hell. Atleast make the past stages playable!

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Don't worry Falcon, I am pretty confident we will see both an Epic Yarn and Return to Dreamland stage alongside a returning Halberd.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Don't worry Falcon, I am pretty confident we will see both an Epic Yarn and Return to Dreamland stage alongside a returning Halberd.
Maybe an Epic Yarn stage based around something in Space Land(my favorite area)?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ooooh, Iblis where do i rate?
Idk, sorry. There's only a specific three that I feel the need to challenge. N, SSBF, and Star. We've almost always been on the same side of things and I think it makes it boring. I want there to be an epic debate between us. I'll even go as far to bring back Ace Attorney stuff again.

I always wanted to see any of these debates
Me/SSBF/N/Star vs. Star/SSBF/N/Me

The argument wouldn't be so one sided like most of the ones I see in here are.

Ugh, I still cannot bring to support Cloud. I can stomach him a little better, but still... I am a Cecil kind of guy. That or our feathery Chocobo friend. Can even support Black Mage even though he is a little dull in my mind.

However, I am still riding the Rocket train right now.
Cecil>Cloud. I'm just thinking to myself though, if we polled it. I think Cloud would topple over Cecil sadly. Ew Black Mage.

D

Deleted member

I also can't bother myself to support Cloud or Sora. There are better choices with better affiliation with Nintendo from Final Fantasy and Sora wouldn't be Sora without Disney elements, which we all know is not happening.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Thankfully Yoko Shimomura composed some songs for Xenoblade, so now even though Kingdom Hearts has a snowballs chance in an oven of ever appearing in Super Smash Bros I can still have my musical fix... Somewhat. Now if Nintendo could just fit Mitsuda somewhere...

Aw. Fail(Fountain Gardens).
But what about the RtD stage?

Let me get back to you after I play the game. I'll likely do my stage concept after I have some time to rent it.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
Y'know, I've hardly read any Bowser revisions in this thread, and with his abilities stemming from NSMB Wii and the Galaxy games, I'd say he has potential to have a new moveset or atleast a few new moves. I'd like a different take on his fire; we see him always roaring out a literal line of it in Smash, but there's more that he can do with it. Maybe have him shoot fireballs or come up with a creative use? Perhaps he can leave small patches of flames that burnout over time around the stage? It will burn whoever comes in contact with it (self included).

Just throwing these out there. Bear in mind that I completely disregarded other characters when coming up with this.

D

Deleted member

@xIblisx: Do you think Krystal is worthy of a spot in SSB4? Depending on your opinion, it would be interesting to see how you would debate with ChronoBound/Starphoenix/ToiseofChoice/SmashChu on this subject.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
They will once my semester is over and I get a chance to play Kirby's Return to Dreamland and Skyward Sword. Once Luigi's Mansion 2 and Kid Icarus: Uprising are released that will about wrap my ideas up. I still have one ace up my sleeve, but I don't have time to work on it. Way too much college work at the moment.

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
Let me get back to you after I play the game. I'll likely do my stage concept after I have some time to rent it.
That reminds me, I somehow still don't own this game... I have seen videos, but not enough to get a good stage.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@BirthNote: YOOOOOOOO, I actually like the sound of that.

Burning parts of ground could set Bowser up for being a trap type character.

@SSBF: I support Krystal (like I do most characters), I just don't know the lengths I would go to argue something like that. Now if it was moveset related or some other aspect of the game, I'd be all for it.

But to answer your question, yes I do.

I believe me and Chrono have already had a heated debate about Fire Emblem or something related to it. It was quite enjoyable to me.

@Star: That's nice. One of the few saving graces in this thread is making a comeback.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
@Luco: About the posting pedestal thing. I think I generally challenge people who make a name for themselves (not out of spite). I just like to test them and see why they made a new for themselves. I just have special cases for N, SSBF, and Star because I can actually attest to them being amazing poster because I feel I kinda of grew up with them in this thread.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
^^ yeah i know what you mean. When i first heard about SSB4 i rushed to the boards to get a say in but there were already 600 pages by the time i got here. And i never even knew of the old thread, so....

But yeah i know what you mean man.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I lied and am back.

I have a few more of my own ideas for stage concepts, but since they never really get that much off the ground and at this point it's only for the Metal Gear, Sonic, Mega Man and Pokemon series.

Also an Iblis debate? Sounds like fun.

ElvishSpirit

Smash Apprentice
heres a new topic:

If Nintendo would make an agreement to work with Capcom, do you think that Capcom would include both Megaman and Ryu? Its hard to imagine them making a deal with Capcom and NOT having Megaman, and yet its hard to imagine them making a deal with Capcom and NOT having Ryu.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
If they let Capcom work them on this, including gameplay wise...I wouldn't worry about a thing. At all.

I would sit back and let the NinCom magic happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom