• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New N.C. Biweekly Hosted by Mits and Duo

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
So ummm.... Yeah... Interested. I need some brawl action. Bumpity bump bump. An an additonal bump. Love nc ppl. Shout outs to snap, ktm and stockfield. Miss you guys :(

Duo55

Smash Ace
hmm it seems like there are a few new people here. I need to show them the power of Fox. And then give them a friendly hand shake :)

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
"Break Neck at Wake Tech"

Okay guys, good news on this. I've finally been approved for hosting the tourneys here at Wake Tech. I need to know what times to host are best for max attendance and so they don't get in the way of foxy's biweekly. (aswell as other tourneys)
It's gonna start out as a brawl only event due to the tight time frame. (time frame may change after I talk to the Student Activities supervisor) But as it stands, the time frame is 10 am - 7 pm. This means this tourney will be ran with an iron fist.
I will be hosting once a month and if it's popular I will arrange for a bi-weekly. You guys give me some ideas on times to host this and with luck the first tourney will be this month.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can't wait to hear stories of the DQs!

Brawl tourney is happening on the 13th and nothing else is planned at the moment.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
There's also Mantis's tourney on Dec 11th.

So it either should be later in November or later in December, if you want to host this soon.

Top Bottom