• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New N.C. Biweekly Hosted by Mits and Duo

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
If duo and I were to start hosting bi-weeklies or monthly tournaments at Wake Tech Northern campus, would any of you be interested in coming? It's literally only 3 minutes from Triangle Town Center Mall, Also I'm playing around with names for the tourney series, any ideas?

vZakat

Half Genie
What game, melee? brawl? both? I've never cared much for the names of tourneys so whatever you decide is fine for that.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I honestly probably won't go to many of these unless there are certain people here that I want to play against.

It's a terrific idea though. You guys need to go to MLG DC if you have the time or money and wreck brackets.

(Mits I need Wolf MU exp, Limu's Wolf beat me :p and I know yours is so much better than his)

Foxy

Smash Master
I would definitely attend these, really close for everyone in Raleigh, and I'd love to have more tournaments since I'm still on the fritz about trying to host another NCSU too soon.

Need more Brawwlwlwlwlwlwlw

Damage Points

Smash Ace
oh it's coming don't u worry my friend. also watch out for this guy I heard about named serious business. he's quite the troll.

Jon?

Smash Champion
If you're a troll, you don't tell people that you're gonna make a troll account. Pretty bad troll.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
would love some brawl; but would be interested in the melee too;

should name it (to quote a few things said at Duke's biweekly) "did you see that" or "so good" or "oh wow."

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I support these being Melee and Brawl just because I love you Brawl ladies.

Except Craig. **** Craig.

And Keith. I ****ing hate when people are Keith.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I sure did Fella, gee golly.

I have never seen so man pause screens at a tournament at my life.

OH WOW.

nice post count mike

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I'll be keeping my post count there.....oh wait this post ruins it.......did you all see that; gee willickers! Oh wow! My goodness gracious!

Thank you stingers, I take pride in my genius. That's why I'm here. lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Duke may be finished so we could really use some more Melee!

Edit: Having both games is a good idea though.

PS: <3 Mits and Duo for hosting.

Top Bottom