• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Kirby, Mario and Luigi Songs For Smash 4

Wyntir

Dark Child - 3DS tag online
NNID
Wyntir
3DS FC
4914-5115-4401
I'm hoping For an updated track for F-Zero's Big Blue

Aguki90

Smash Ace
NNID
Aguki900
3DS FC
2423-2759-1478
I Love the music of this game but why need to be 1 minute or 50 seconds... I Want a full OST or a least five minutes of glorious music!

D

Deleted member

I don't see this amounting to much on the Mario & Luigi side. In Brawl, in spite of the impressive tracks from the first two games, only Gritzy Desert made it.

Personally, there is better music than "Try, Try Again" from Dream Team, such as "Never Let Up!" or "The Final Antasma Battle". I doubt they'll make the 3DS version, but I hope they are on the Wii U tracks.

sWiTcHeRoO [疾~斬]

The Visionary
NNID
Yuchkins
3DS FC
0130-2970-6312
Pretty late on posting this, they've been in the site for a while.

Anyway, I personally like the Green Greens theme, though Try Try Again sounds like a disgusting mess in this game. The original is infinitely better without question.

Kirbybrawl

Smash Cadet
I hope kirby has two new stages in the wii u version. I've always been upset how the halberd was the only new kirby stage in brawl

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
So then, mario and luigi rpg music. Does this mean we'll listen to that epic dark bowser theme that we all love?

.....No?,,,,,

Dangit.......

Altern

Smash Cadet
Listening to all of this music is getting me so excited for the game

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
There was Partners in Time music in Brawl. Don't forget that.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
As a massive fan of the composer of Mario and Luigi... Am I the only one who does not really like this theme?

NFTsmasher

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shoob24
The pawprint logo for the NintenDogs song totally spells "Duck Hunt Confirmed" to me...

D

Deleted member

As a massive fan of the composer of Mario and Luigi... Am I the only one who does not really like this theme?
Like I had said... there were better themes from that game that I wanted. Heck, I listen to "Never Let Up!" almost every day.

Top Bottom